MAFIA: The Ba's Burst VI

Harry Palmer

Geoff Kilpatrick

:yas:

Great work doc and well played assassin.

vote shake twist stop

If she's not a goon she's a fecking liability.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yas:

Great work doc and well played assassin.

vote shake twist stop

If she's not a goon she's a fecking liability.

A liability?! :sob:

Players...

1. Wedge Antilles

2. Tits

3. Geoff

6. Malky

7. Lionel Richie

8. hp88

10. seats

11. Rudi Skacel

12. yvonnejambo

13. pompey

14. HmfcAndy

17. Dandyman

18. Mr Nice

19. Thy Stig

22. Shake Twist Stomp!

23. peterhmfc

24. jambosean75

69. Beverley

Wow excellent work doc and assassin :) I will sleep before putting a vote on but a pretty decent 1st day

The stig said he would use BS if he was cop which would mean he would be investigating me and the cop found someone good (which I am) but that doesn't make sense for him to bring Andy into it if he was cop?

Edit: This was in response to Rudi's post asking if the stig was outing himself as Cop which he has now edited.

interesting, i never saw the post before the edit.

why suck a big change in the edit?

There is no need for me to come out....

**** Non Game Related Post ****

I'm on the Red train...

Geoff will be on the shite train...

One of us will be in a world of hurt in 13hrs and 20mins.

**** Non Game Related Post End ****

Geoff Kilpatrick

**** Non Game Related Post ****

I'm on the Red train...

Geoff will be on the shite train...

One of us will be in a world of hurt in 13hrs and 20mins.

**** Non Game Related Post End ****

Scouse arsehole! Enjoy your bin dipping!

vote praha

There can be only one

Why vote for Praha when we know he's probably going to get mod-killed for not posting soon?

Surely it'd be better to choose someone else so that we can make the best use of each lynch session?

... highly suspicious in my book.

Also, pullshapes (STS!) last minute vote change, why were you trying to save Geoff?

By my reckoning you're either masons or goons. Since I'd rather take a chance at getting rid of a goon than a total stab in the dark I'm going to go for:

Vote Pullshapes

On an unrelated note, Pompey what's wrong with going for the tie? I remember that I got lambasted last game for changing my vote so that it didn't go to tie and lynched someone that I had suspicions of (who unfortunately was a townie)... Forgive me being a noob but what is the correct option?

(edit: Just a disclaimer, I've only just got back from a night-out on the lash and consumed my subway so this may be all complete nonsense when I read it over in the morning)

feck me I am bolloxed :ninja:

Good news it seems about Rudi.

Good news about the wages hooha (sorry in my medssed up state couldnt think the correct adjextive) :teehee:

Good job I home cos its fecking freez\ing here on Bath.

Well I'm off to bed see ya all soon :thumbsup:

Morning all. Glad I was out last night, that karaoke was fecking chronic!

Anyway, excellent work doc and el asasino. :thumbsup: See what transpires today before placing any votes.

I agree that Pullshapes is definitely up to something and as said above either mason or goon, taking out a mason early is not great but if she is a goon getting rid of a goon would be great 2 gone in 1st 2 days. So will my hunch and [b Pullshapes b] if it don't bold I'm away back through the thread to find the secret of bolding from phone !

Dandy easiest way to bold on phone is to type

[ b ]. [ / b ] without the spaces

vote Pullshapes. Sorry for my lame last attempt hope this works :)

Prince Buaben

Great work Doc and Assassin.

Stig interesting to know your theory? Bad at karaoke doesn't make me a goon?

Looks like it's a pullshapes pile on then :rolleyes:

Goons taking advantage of one person voting for me and popping their votes on me? Hmmmm.

Looks like it's a pullshapes pile on then :rolleyes:

Goons taking advantage of one person voting for me and popping their votes on me? Hmmmm.

Have to admit it looks a bit suss, but then so did your vote near deadline. Don't think we have anything to lose though. (other than bar staff!)

Vote Pullshapes

I ain't bo goon but think you are therefore the vote, if you are a mason I think you would be keeping more hidden and I am sorry if got this all wrong!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Go ahead guys :rolleyes:

On the bright side, you can write your dissertation! ::troll:::'>

Seriously, your vote on me prior to deadline was extremely suss and forced me into measures I didn't want to take.

On the bright side, you can write your dissertation! ::troll:::'>

Seriously, your vote on me prior to deadline was extremely suss and forced me into measures I didn't want to take.

Ok I'll explain myself on that one then- head was all over the place last night (still is) and I didn't think that Praha would have been modkilled on the first night so I thought I'd take it to the tie in hope of finding a goon. It was between you and Pompey and I just picked you randomly. Once everyone started to say that praha would be modkilled I changed my vote back to what it was originally.

No goon here guys but go ahead and lynch if you wish, happy to be a martyr for the town. Fully expect to be the next goon target anyway.

was a few weird last minutes posting last night, i was more than happy to be voted off, would have been pointless.

good hit by the assassin, will say that the cop finding someone good could be just a townie

will hold of voting today as todays vote means i may have to engage the remaining braincell

was a few weird last minutes posting last night, i was more than happy to be voted off, would have been pointless.

good hit by the assassin, will say that the cop finding someone good could be just a townie

will hold of voting today as todays vote means i may have to engage the remaining braincell

Know what you mean my head still kinda stuck up my ass from last night didn't get to bed until 5.00

head-up-ass1.jpg

I'm feeling fresh and ready to go! A wee trip to pick my son and look in club shop for a bargain or 2 then a few juices out in Midlothians frozen planet town, I will check into this in betweens those life changing events of my day. Just wish we actually were playing Celtic today and my long weekend had a purpose :)

Guys as I said earlier based on Praha's results it would determine what afka shapes was

Now ask yourself this would a goon or a Mason try to save a non-goon or non-Mason on day 1 so close to deadline?

Fair enough it looked dodgy as feck but if you try to add a little bit of logic (I know this is harder for the ladies ::troll:::'>) then why the hell are most of you voting her?

hp88 as for me, on day 1 I will always vote to lynch a non poster who will be modkilled, better that than being 2 townies down or two good roles which based on history is a lot more likely than bagging a goon

Ok I'll explain myself on that one then- head was all over the place last night (still is) and I didn't think that Praha would have been modkilled on the first night so I thought I'd take it to the tie in hope of finding a goon. It was between you and Pompey and I just picked you randomly. Once everyone started to say that praha would be modkilled I changed my vote back to what it was originally.

No goon here guys but go ahead and lynch if you wish, happy to be a martyr for the town. Fully expect to be the next goon target anyway.

This sounds like something Yvonne would say when she is a goon, so are they both the last few goons with someone else?

Andy,

nothing definite but when i have made an ASS of myself in the past I have looked next door as it can be scary on the first night on your own.

Nothing concrete.

Just a stab in the dark.

Suck on that hidden message goons!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Guys as I said earlier based on Praha's results it would determine what afka shapes was

Now ask yourself this would a goon or a Mason try to save a non-goon or non-Mason on day 1 so close to deadline?

Fair enough it looked dodgy as feck but if you try to add a little bit of logic (I know this is harder for the ladies ::troll:::'>) then why the hell are most of you voting her?

hp88 as for me, on day 1 I will always vote to lynch a non poster who will be modkilled, better that than being 2 townies down or two good roles which based on history is a lot more likely than bagging a goon

You're forgetting my response though.

This sounds like something Yvonne would say when she is a goon, so are they both the last few goons with someone else?

If I was a goon a wouldnt be going on a pile on I would be voting elsewhere not to draw any attention on myself,. That is why I like being role less as I am in this game you can go with your own hunch and if it gets me lynched or killed its no big loss. Really nothing else to go on at the mo so still sticking with my vote

You're forgetting my response though.

Yeah, after the vote had been made and then was quickly changed

Still don't get it

Right I'm away to work. I aint bad but you'll see that once you lynch me.

Enjoy your shift mate :thumbsup: Me, am no fit for human consumption :ninja:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yeah, after the vote had been made and then was quickly changed

Still don't get it

She changed it after my response though.

Votes...

Shake-4

Andy-1

Pompey-1

Sean-1

Away for a shite to clear the heid. :thumbsup:

Unvote Pullshapes

Prolly no a goon in hindsight.

Vote Sean

Cos he voted me last night to try and upset me.

Just waiting to see what happens, wasn't she a Goon last time round. Also shes one of the more experienced players where as this is my 3rd game and due to my inexperience of the game should suggest that chances are I'm not a Goon.

Votes...

Shake-4

Andy-1

Pompey-1

Sean-1

Away for a shite to clear the heid. :thumbsup:

enjoy Harold the first dump of the day is the best imo :lol:

Shapes was a goon 2 games ago with me

This is only her 3rd game also

I've yet to see a reasonable reason why what she did was goonly, dodgy looking - yes, goonly - no imo

Archived