Steven Pressley

The Merse

So your best mate rides your wife, your mate thumps his chest in your face and in your house ... would you ever take either of them back in your life?

You seem angry , I take it this happened to you!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem angry , I take it this happened to you!

"Pressley shagged your wife","Pressley shagged your wife","e e e e e oh".

Regardless about his chest thumping,one thing he NEVER done,unlike their lord and master,was affect the game so much that we lost a barrow load of points because of his decisions,now the pee pee sookers will justify this in some strange way no doubt.

"Sometimes you have to make a choice and choose a manager that may not be popular with the supporters but is the correct man for the job and fits the criteria, the strategy of that football club.

And, long-term, you'll get the rewards for choosing the right guy, even though he's not the most popular appointment."

Correct Steven, come home.

:thumbsup:

This.

With Robbo and Locke as coaching team.

:thumbsup:

Pressley went about 3 seasons straight pre Romanov where he barely missed a game and was outstanding week in week out.

Anyone who thinks he was shite either has a short memory or knows nothing about football.

This guy gets it.

Some shite trolling attempts in here. :vrface:

Given the way he left the club, plus his subsequent actions and comments, he has no place at Hearts. Those bridges have been well and truly burned.

I'm not bothering with two of three paragraphs you wrote simply because they aren't pertinent to the points I made about his playing ability (or of much interest to me).

Of course there will be moments where Pressley made mistakes in some 300 competitive appearances but those errors were few and far between. Citing a single example and a vague suggestion of others reeks of desperation. You dislike Pressley and that's fine but you're letting that personal dislike cloud your judgement of a good player. The fact you rate Bruno as a better defender for Hearts than Pressley really says everything that needs to be known about your opinion on this one.

That it is superior to yours. Yes, I'll concur with that. :lol:

He sure does....

PressleySDM1U_228x239.jpg

Poor attempt at joining the trolls.

:vrface:

Nah.

My thoughts on Elvis are clear. Everybody else is entitled to their own opinion.

If folk want to fill themselves with hatred be my guest. :thumbsup:

Can I just re-iterate that the comments he made were in relation to Hibernian rejecting his application.

Nothing to do with Hearts.

I have no issue with him applying for the Hibs job - I know Robbo did.

...but people thinking it is a "come and get me" plea to Hearts when it's actually about our rivals is :vrface:

I'll say this once. He's the best option we have for next season (with no PS). He's doing well at Falkirk. He's built a competative young side with no money. He's a loyal servant to every club he's been at. The chest thumping is balls, and I can't see how 3 seconds on a pitch outweighs near 10 years service, most of which as captain and his sheer love for playing for us then.

He as manager with Locke and maybe his Assistant from Falkirk in Alex Smith working with the first team and closely with Darren Murray and the U-19s is most likely the best way forward. Two passionate men leading a club they've been heros at. All seems nice to me.

I admit that I am unsure as to how well it'd pan out as the way we are headed it looks as though it'll take a hell of a lot to get into the top-6 let alone 3rd spot next season. Shrinking budgets making it much more competative outside the OF.

RudiMustScore

Snakely whoring himself again. Massive disrespect shown to his employers

Maybe if Romanov hadn't treated the whole squad of 2006 with disrespect, Elvis and co would still be here today splitting the Old Firm sideways :whistling:

I'll say this once. He's the best option we have for next season (with no PS). He's doing well at Falkirk. He's built a competative young side with no money. He's a loyal servant to every club he's been at. The chest thumping is balls, and I can't see how 3 seconds on a pitch outweighs near 10 years service, most of which as captain and his sheer love for playing for us then.

He as manager with Locke and maybe his Assistant from Falkirk in Alex Smith working with the first team and closely with Darren Murray and the U-19s is most likely the best way forward. Two passionate men leading a club they've been heros at. All seems nice to me.

I admit that I am unsure as to how well it'd pan out as the way we are headed it looks as though it'll take a hell of a lot to get into the top-6 let alone 3rd spot next season. Shrinking budgets making it much more competative outside the OF.

Good post, but no doubt will get slaughtered with the 'bitter crew'. thumbsup.gif

Maybe if Romanov hadn't treated the whole squad of 2006 with disrespect, Elvis and co would still be here today splitting the Old Firm sideways :whistling:

Splitting the Old Firm? Ssssssssurely with Ssssssssssssnakeley at the helm we'd be doing a damn sight better than sssssssssssplitting them. We'd be competing in the Championsssssssss League every ssssssssseason as league winnersssssss

snake1_1388469i.jpg

Splitting the Old Firm? Ssssssssurely with Ssssssssssssnakeley at the helm we'd be doing a damn sight better than sssssssssssplitting them. We'd be competing in the Championsssssssss League every ssssssssseason as league winnersssssss

snake1_1388469i.jpg

You have a legend mixed up with your beloved leader :thumbsup:

You have a legend mixed up with your beloved leader :thumbsup:

Pressley is trying to raise funds for transfers by having a charity eating competition..its called a Pie- thon....

Pressley is trying to raise funds for transfers by having a charity eating competition..its called a Pie- thon....

:lol:

Apparently his fav movie of all time is that Stallone classic "Cobra"

Apparently his fav movie of all time is that Stallone classic "Cobra"

Massive fan of Whitesnake too

Archived