Steven Pressley

The Merse

:Vlad-Stupid: :Vlad-Stupid: :Vlad-Stupid: :Vlad-Stupid: :Vlad-Stupid: :Vlad-Stupid: :Vlad-Stupid: :Vlad-Stupid: :Vlad-Stupid:

:rofl:

MADCLAD OFF.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do folk post these stupid wee pictures because they are so utterly thick and devoid of any knowledge about hearts or because they genuinely believe they are being funny? As the latter it is not.

:sob:

Would be nice if someone could post a half decent response.

Thanks

:orly?:

Lots of people reel this one out but I don't remember him ever saying that what he did was a big **** you to Mr Romanov (that's Vlad not clad btw), in fact I've never heard him ever say anything about it other than he enjoys the hostile atmosphere.

Whenever you're ready..."Corker"

:comeon:

Why do some folk want a manager who got a team relegated who should really have stayed up and who is doing an average job in the First Division?

William H. Bonney

All wrong,everything you posted is wrong,he ENGINEERED a move to his beloved celtic don't you know,didn't get sacked like the press would have you think,no,he was one of those successful footballing people types who were killing the club from the inside,it's just a figment of your imagination that he was probably HMFCs best captain of this generation,so stop deluding yourself you weak minded fool.

Worst post i've ever read.

It reeled out because he said it.....

Come on now Corker you can do better than that surely.

Where did he say it/who did he say it to?

Yet again, the pro-Phressley brigade are out in force, throwing insults at anyone who disagrees with them.

Sad, but not entirely surprising.

Walter Bishop

What a load of pish.

He wasn't treated atrociously at all and when he returned he acted like a ###### with zero respect for anyone connected with Hearts.

This is the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Roond ye snakey followers.

Charlie-Brown

SP made an error of judgement and bad mistake that cost him his Hearts career at the time - his follow up actions also didn't endear him to those who had previously worshipped him but it's years ago now - time to move on. :thumbsup:

If Steven Pressley were to be the best candidate for the vacancy, we would be in a dire situation.

Well how dire a situation were we in when Maloairthief was running the side show or Rix,Korabotchup,thone Bulgarian and anyone else who had a wee shot when no one was looking?

Well how dire a situation were we in when Maloairthief was running the side show or Rix,Korabotchup,thone Bulgarian and anyone else who had a wee shot when no one was looking?

Terrific insulting nicknames there.

I've got one.

Csaba Lasnotagreatmanagerzlo.

excited_face_by_jezkah008-d30ftel.jpg

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Employing Snakely would be a honking decision, for football reasons.

Oh Rudi you are a card.

Btw, you forgot Stevie Fail...HAHAHAHA you see what I did there? I took the r out of his surname and made it a (not so) funny.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Employing Snakely would be a honking decision, for football reasons.

Think there are about 6 wrongs before you add Pressleys name to any list.

Think there are about 6 wrongs before you add Pressleys name to any list.

Right, focus on that part.

You know as well as I do that he is not the right person to manage Hearts.

Don't kid yourself, there are many Managers that would have loved to have taken the job at that time. Some would have been better options but Mr Romanov decided to select someone from his own pool of candidates. Hope this clarifies matters.

William H. Bonney

Not really an answer is it,pray tell me why you think my post is the "worst ever"?

ok then. Answer me this. Why is it your namesake gets lauded on here constantly but he also engineered a move from hearts. Infact, he pretty much gave up during the latter part of the 05-06 season to prevent himself from injury. Elvis gave his all for this club, was stripped off his captaincy then told he was no longer needed. Celtic, by all accounts a bigger club came calling, and he went. Yes his actions at tynie were a bit uncalled for, but surely, surely you can understand his feelings. I don't think for one second he ever meant to disrepect the hearts fans. Just the owner. I dont want him as manager. Not because he is a so-called rhat, but because i don't rate him. That said, he will remain a legend in my eyes for many years.

Oh Rudi you are a card.

Btw, you forgot Stevie Fail...HAHAHAHA you see what I did there? I took the r out of his surname and made it a (not so) funny.

I see that you copied someone else,just like you do on almost everyone of your posts,try thinking for yourself sometimes,you might surprise yourself :thumbsup:

I see that you copied someone else,just like you do on almost everyone of your posts,try thinking for yourself sometimes,you might surprise yourself :thumbsup:

The perils of posting a funny, sadly sometimes I'm not as quick as other people rudi, I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one to notice you're pish posting though.

It depends on the situation we find ourselves in come January and the near future.

Elvis has had to work bringing through youngsters as falkirk are in big trouble, he's done a good job. hes also got a track record at keeping our club together in the past.

Saying all this there is no danger that Romanov would employ elvis as captain even if he were the best man for the job.

ok then. Answer me this. Why is it your namesake gets lauded on here constantly but he also engineered a move from hearts. Infact, he pretty much gave up during the latter part of the 05-06 season to prevent himself from injury. Elvis gave his all for this club, was stripped off his captaincy then told he was no longer needed. Celtic, by all accounts a bigger club came calling, and he went. Yes his actions at tynie were a bit uncalled for, but surely, surely you can understand his feelings. I don't think for one second he ever meant to disrepect the hearts fans. Just the owner. I dont want him as manager. Not because he is a so-called rhat, but because i don't rate him. That said, he will remain a legend in my eyes for many years.

WHB,I was being sarcastic my friend,I have the utmost respect for Steven Pressley,he to is a total legend in my and many,many,many more Hearts supporters eyes,we all know what he was getting at,and so do vlads little helpers,can't say a bad word about vallah or the jkbhideen will be out to get you.

Pressley was getting booed by sections of the Hearts support as he lead celtic out that day. Probably the same folk that are now greetin about him thumping his chest in response to the aforementioned boo boys.

Don't get me wrong, I hated his reaction that day and it does tarnish his time at Hearts somewhat, but had I been in the same position at Pressley I'd have done exactly the same thing.

As for him being the Hearts gaffer, not yet. I don't think he's done enough to prove himself as a good enough gaffer.

I don't know that at all,he very well may be,he might not,but it's totally hypothetical right now as we have a manager,the other so called managers we employed actually happened,some frigging IDIOT employed then to try and run a professional football team.

The perils of posting a funny, sadly sometimes I'm not as quick as other people rudi, I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one to notice you're pish posting though.

I'm glad to see your at least now admitting you follow other people in what you think they say,baaaaaaaaaaaah.

Captain Lithuania

This thread is embarrassing.

Get over what did happen, what will happen and what may happen.

Surely to **** grown men would be able to get over something like this. Clearly not.

This thread is embarrassing.

Get over what did happen, what will happen and what may happen.

Surely to **** grown men would be able to get over something like this. Clearly not.

Grown men are over it already. :thumbsup:

:lol: quality effort.

Not everybody is at the wind up, Rev. I just think that we shouldn't limit our options to ex-players. We slag the whole "Celtic minded" etc mantra, I just don't think it is necessary for a new manager to be "Hearts minded".

Not everybody is at the wind up, Rev. I just think that we shouldn't limit our options to ex-players. We slag the whole "Celtic minded" etc mantra, I just don't think it is necessary for a new manager to be "Hearts minded".

Spot on, there's not one ex player in management I'd consider to have proved themselves good enough for the job. Out of them all I think Colin Cameron will be the one to watch.

William H. Bonney

Neil Lennon to be next hearts manager then.

Can I ask all the pressley haters - do u agree he was a fantastic player and great captain?.

He most certainly was not :laugh:

The Real Maroonblood

"Sometimes you have to make a choice and choose a manager that may not be popular with the supporters but is the correct man for the job and fits the criteria, the strategy of that football club.

And, long-term, you'll get the rewards for choosing the right guy, even though he's not the most popular appointment."

Correct Steven, come home.

:thumbsup:

Good shout.

:thumbsup:

Yes he was.

Best defender in Scotland in prime at the time.

A great leader he was - but he wasn't even the best defender at Hearts never mind Scotland !!

A great leader he was - but he wasn't even the best defender at Hearts never mind Scotland !!

Maybe not in technical ability but for how important he was to the club yes he was

Archived