Hearts v Celtic Dot Count - Ticket Office open until kick-off

WSTR

It is not an embarrassment. Nobody gets big crowds for the LC nowadays because nobody really cares.

I care!

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First post! Major moan! Disgraceful uptake of seats for cup quarter final,absolutely embarrasing,read all posts,excuses fair enough for some,im coming from fife,up at 5-45 nxt morning,6yr old son coming too with school nxt day. Shameful jambo's!!! :|

Getting into Europe has never excited me as much as winning silverware. Don't remember a parade down gorgie road when we qualify for Europe.

This in Spades!!

GorgieRules22

The fact that there was 15000 at parkhead last season for the same tie surely negates any reason for embarrassment.

It's neither here nor there to be honest, it's a cup quarter final at home against Celtic and our uptake of tickets is really poor.

I know it's difficult for some kids to make the game etc, but the adults that can go and are choosing not to need to have a word in my opinion.

We_are_the_Hearts

Me and my kids will be there, need to set a good example of supporting the team win, lose or draw and not to shite it from any team, as the manager once said, We are Hearts and we fear no one. Not going because of certain songs is cutting your nose off to spite your face IMO but it's up to others if that upsets them enough to stop going to watch the Hearts.

Skacel_stole_the_show

3 tickets bought. Although I have only been to 2 games this season due to work commitments so feel obliged to make an effort for this one. 7-0 defeat in the Scottish Cup followed by a 4-0 in the same cup followed by a draw in the league this season. We are grinding the results down. I feel a win coming, so why not next week. Get buying!!

An impressive win over Ross County and Celtic slipping up in Europe and/or Sunday will add a few more to the attendance.

I can see both sides of the argument here but at the end of the day if we want a club we have to support it all the time. Not just when the fat lady is warming her tonsils

Twats ? Who the *** do you think you are ? Who do any of you think you are in fact ?

I'm undecided about going for a couple of reasons I don't have to explain to any of you. I certainly don't deserve the Twats tag though.

Sorry ment part time ****s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A - 704      (260 sold)

B - 420      (382 sold)

C - 257      (545 sold)

D - 112      (664 sold)

E - 206      (596 sold)

F - 380      (422 sold)

G - 532     (434 sold)

Wheatfield Stand Total - 2,611     (3,303 sold)

H - 560       (205 sold)

J - 566       (152 sold)

Roseburn Stand Total - 1,126     (357 sold)

N1 - 75       (132 sold)

N2 - 100     (135 sold)

N3 - 308     (164 sold)

P - 243       (123 sold)

Q - 252       (186 sold)

R - 264       (244 sold)

S - 345       (182 sold)

T1 - 102     (95 sold)

T2 - 138     (116 sold)

T3 - 376     (102 sold)

Main Stand Total - 2,203     (1,479 sold)

V - 459      (234 sold)

W - 355     (279 sold)

X - 98        (77 sold)

Y - 343      (327 sold)

Z - 547      (218 sold)

Gorgie Family Stand Total - 1,802     (1,135 sold)

Tynecastle Total - 7,742     (6,274 sold)

So out of the 14,016 made available to Hearts fans (not including Hospitality, Complementary or the Directors Box) we have sold less than half. 

This is the most disappointing dot count EVER!   :sad3:

Cant understand why people would not care about a major trophy in this country enough to go along and support team in a quarter final against celtic. Short memories.

Cast No Shadow

Punters shit-scared of a side currently getting ragdolled by a mid-table Norwegian team.

:lol:

the jambo poet

Got my 2 and quite up for this one. Night game under the floodlights against the league champions and a chance to send out a wee signal and hopefully avenge last seasons cup games... What's not to like?

Work commitments mean I don't get to as many games as I would like, looking forward to this game though, they are definitely there for the taking. Some poor excuses touted for non attendance on here.

We could beat Malmo on a good day. The Norwegian League is about as shite as ours. We need to go for it next week, no sitting off them. Couple of early goals and they will crumble.

We_are_the_Hearts

We could beat Malmo on a good day. The Norwegian League is about as shite as ours. We need to go for it next week, no sitting off them. Couple of early goals and they will crumble.

Malmo that beat Shaktar in the Champs League last night? Cant see it

Commons and Collins having a right ding dong..... Clearly not a team together.....?20 to see Collins lose it at Tyne again.....bargain

Work commitments mean I don't get to as many games as I would like, looking forward to this game though, they are definitely there for the taking. Some poor excuses touted for non attendance on here.

Spot on dude,the filth are average and 3 matches in 6 days,with a fullhouse behind the team we're in the semi's!!

SO BUY YER TICKETS JAMBO'S!!!!!!

No excuses,if yer skint,borrow ?20,if yer late for work,yer late,if yer bairn nods off at school,he's dreaming of a glory night!!

There's always a way!

C'MON JAMBO'S..................STAND UP!!!!

Celtic are not a happy camp at the moment.

I think we have a great opportunity to make them even more unhappy.

The pressure is piling up RD.

Next Wednesday could be a great night for us.Wouldn't miss it for anything.

I'm sure sales will pick up over the week end.

Ann said at HMSA that she was diasappointed

With sales for the Celtic game but there would be a sales campaign over the next few days and in saturdays programme.

Nobody cares about the LC....Wait till the semi / final ticket scramble... :veryangry2: .......How many points do i need to get a ticket ?.... I know there's no loyalty points on Wednesday but make an effort......Everybody is afraid of the big bad Celtic.... excuse   

We_are_the_Hearts

With sales for the Celtic game but there would be a sales campaign over the next few days and in saturdays programme.

Not surprised, some fans have let her down IMO.

Nobody cares about the LC....Wait till the semi / final ticket scramble... :veryangry2: .......How many points do i need to get a ticket ?.... I know there's no loyalty points on Wednesday but make an effort......Everybody is afraid of the big bad Celtic.... excuse

FFS if they are not going because they are scared of that mob then they must be nervous wrecks.

We have a real chance of this trophy surely it's worth ?20 to see the Hearts pile more misery on Celtic.

I know a lot of people can't be bothered with the LC but please make the effort for this one.

Celtic have been on the phone numerous times asking for more tickets and Ann has told them no.

That's good to hear.

This situation is a one off.

If we draw them in the Big Cup at home we have to give them 20%.

League matches will sell out anyway so they are wasting their time asking for those games.

I hope we never draw them at Home in the cup for a long time.

Sick of them and their song book.

Celtic have been on the phone numerous times asking for more tickets and Ann has told them no.

How do you know that?

I'll be leaving my ticket purchases until the last minute to help keep the pantwetters squirming.

Hope you leave it too late and it sells out :verysmug:

because Ann Budge said so this evening at shareholder meeting

Nice one, thanks :thumbsup:

I'm prepared to take that risk. :verysmug:

You know something, I think you might just get one ;)

We_are_the_Hearts

The Celtic game next Wednesday ? There are appox 8000 tickets sold (1400 to Celtic). There will be a plea in the Ross County program encouraging supporters (if they can) to purchase tickets. Hearts fans asked Ann not to give Celtic fans the full Roseburn and she has done her bit. She?s had Celtic on the phone more than once as they can see on our website how many tickets we?ve sold asking for more tickets for their fans.

We_are_the_Hearts

Its not long ago it looked like we wouldnt play a cup tie again. Now she is making pleas in programs and at the shareholders dinners. Hope the fans back her if they can, she doesnt deserve to have egg on her face for this after what she did for us

Its not long ago it looked like we wouldnt play a cup tie again. Now she is making pleas in programs and at the shareholders dinners. Hope the fans back her if they can, she doesnt deserve to have egg on her face for this after what she did for us

Well said!!!! STAND UP shameful jambo's.

We_are_the_Hearts

Well said!!!! STAND UP shameful jambo's.

If Ann's plea cant change their minds then nothing will. A quarter final under the floodlights obviously doesn't appeal to half our support

I'm not going to see effinn Celtic, I'm going to see the famous play.

And I urge all Hearts fans who can, to get their tickets for next weeks game and STOP being such a bunch of wee girls.

FFS EVEN H1B5 v UTD WILL GET A BIGGER GATE THAN WHATS BEEN SOLD SO FAR.

Support Ann, support Hearts and grow a pair!!!!!!!

I'll be leaving my ticket purchases until the last minute to help keep the pantwetters squirming.

Well done - do you include Ann budge in your list of "pantwetters"??

Archived