The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

I've had the hiccups since about 8:30 tonight. Up early tomorrow and I can't sleep because of it :seething:

A girl that works for me sometimes has had hiccups for the last 5 years. It?s funny at first then you just zone out of it.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drumbrae, sitting waiting on a bus to pull out then roaster behind me overtakes me but bus pulls out in front of him.

Honestly you could not make it up. :seething:  :seething:

Folk who say "drinks". As in, "Going for drinks". When did this pish start?

At least ten years ago.

It drove me nuts too.

Really? I've only noticed it of late.

Yeah.

They (mostly females I must add) used to say it on a Friday afternoon in my office. They made out it was a posh thing to say and do.

'Drinks' were usually to be consumed in the Buffs Club of all places too. :rolleyes:

Салатные палочки

Watching videos on you tube before I go out casting it to the telly. Every time on if they f****** Vevo adverts comes on it sticks and won't play any more videos meaning I need to stop casting and go back in and my playlist is away. It's always the same bloody advert, some pretentious arse talking about her love of music.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

There's a right smug, greedy ******* on Tipping Point the now. Hope he wins **** all so no doubt he's walking away with 10 Gs, 10 ******* big ones.

On this show, round 2 and the 30 seconds to answer as many questions as possible.

Every single time without fail the time runs out as Ben is asking a question, but even if the player answers it, they don?t get the counter.

It?s a small trivial thing but why bother starting to even ask the question if you are not going to give them the chance to answer it

On this show, round 2 and the 30 seconds to answer as many questions as possible.

Every single time without fail the time runs out as Ben is asking a question, but even if the player answers it, they don?t get the counter.

It?s a small trivial thing but why bother starting to even ask the question if you are not going to give them the chance to answer it

Should follow the old Mastermind "I've started so I'll finish" rule.

Finished work at 10am yesterday and the boys nursery called me at half ten and told me to come and get him because he'd spewed all over the place. The bugger was right as rain by 4 and wanted to go out on his scooter.

Stuck with him today now as they won't have him back until tomorrow.

People on they buying a property in the sun programmes, loads of money but they never find a flat or house

that they like, really do my head in.

Seethin.

That gets to me too!

Andrew Lloyd Webber.

And and all the rest of the 'arty farty' set.

He promised to leave the UK if Labour won the 1997 election.

He's still here and probably done very well out of New Labour.

Self important twat as if the thought of him leaving the country would persuade anyone to change their vote.

All roads lead to Gorgie

When you turn into a street and the next minute 'bang' you hit a speedbump because the council have not maintained the painted white arrow on them and they are next to invisible being the same colour as the road. That has happened to me a couple of times but so far my suspension has survived but the bumps on my heid still hurt.

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

Road outside scotmid at Drumbrae south still has roadworks, never noticed anyone there never 

mind it being completed, a moan on the Corstorphine Friendly Society site i think, im seethin.

Road outside scotmid at Drumbrae south still has roadworks, never noticed anyone there never 

mind it being completed, a moan on the Corstorphine Friendly Society site i think, im seethin.

Calm yersel down to a frenzy Harold :)

:wink:

When you get half way along the road and you think to yourself "Did I lock the door?" and even though you knew you did, you still have to go back and check.

When your thread asking people for advice gets sent to the big Hearts forum in the sky.

I really needed that help :sob:

Probably for the best to be fair :jjyay:

The **** has happened to Sugar Puffs? :seething:

Tasteless, bland, sugarless, child-obesity pandering arseholery.

Ha ha, arseholery , new word. as for sugar puffs, companies pandering to the no sugar, healthy brigade.

The **** has happened to Sugar Puffs? :seething:

Tasteless, bland, sugarless, child-obesity pandering arseholery.

My favourite childhood breakfast cereal.

Ruined.

Arseholery indeed.

:sob:

All roads lead to Gorgie

If it wasn't for those ****ing sugar puffs I might still have all my teeth today  :seething: 

Ha ha, arseholery , new word. as for sugar puffs, companies pandering to the no sugar, healthy brigade.

'Arseholery' has been around for years Harold. It was just spelt differently then.

'Supporting Hibs' was how they formulated the word back in the day.

If you were a Hibs fan it would smell of something more sinister.....

That reminds me, I must remember to phone my sister tonight.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I set it up and you ram it home....

He better wash the sugar puff smell off it first before ramming it home. :tiny: 

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I was the only person in the changing rooms at my gym yesterday morning. Someone came in and decided to get changed right beside me. She had to move my towel to make room for herself. I was absolutely seething. I gave her a 'are you for real' look, furiously packed my bag and left. I'm sure she didn't give a monkeys but it really incensed me 

'Arseholery' has been around for years Harold. It was just spelt differently then.

'Supporting Hibs' was how they formulated the word back in the day.

Cheers for clearing that up my pal, most likely be my fav word for this weekend.

I was the only person in the changing rooms at my gym yesterday morning. Someone came in and decided to get changed right beside me. She had to move my towel to make room for herself. I was absolutely seething. I gave her a 'are you for real' look, furiously packed my bag and left. I'm sure she didn't give a monkeys but it really incensed me 

This isn't going to end well !    :facepalm:

Today's Metro.

Prince Harry is such an amazing guy because he let a kid steal a bit of his popcorn.

Madonna has 'revealed' that she wears a clay mask on her butt.

A referee apparently 'showed why players dive' by making a mistake.

Sometimes I wish I was stupid enough not to find this kind of thing stupid.

Edited by Thaw

Today's Metro.

Prince Harry is such an amazing guy because he let a kid steal a bit of his popcorn.

You could read Pascal's Pens?es on the way to work and forgo the Metro.

You could read Pascal's Pens?es on the way to work and forgo the Metro.

:thumbsup:

I did manage to get back into the Martin Luther biography this week, but thought I'd go for lighter mental exercise with the crossword today. Must try not to get distracted by alleged 'news' next time.

Today's Metro.

The paper is phree, no room for complaint.

Parking ticket in Dundee today [emoji38]

Rage. In.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

You're not the only one. My friend and her dad got one too. Looks like they caught a whole bunch of jambo's.

You're not the only one. My friend and her dad got one too. Looks like they caught a whole bunch of jambo's.

Aye all the cars around me had them.

Nice wee bonus for the Dundee Council. Must happen every game?

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk