Deadline day (Merged Threads)

speedbump

Just found this

Hearts are close to adding two new signings to their squad.

Chilean striker Mauricio Pinilla and Greek defender Christos Karapidis both spent Monday morning at Riccarton and Hearts are believed to be very interested in signing both of them.

Pinilla is a Chile international player and is available on a one-year loan from Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon. He formerly had a spell with Inter Milan. Karapidis is a left-sided central defender who plays in Greece for PAOK.

Meanwhile, Vladimir Romanov has arranged trials for five more Lithuanian players at Tynecastle. All of them are FBK Kaunas players and training with the first team squad at Riccarton on Monday mornin

Did they just de-frost you??? :down:

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found this

Hearts are close to adding two new signings to their squad.

Chilean striker Mauricio Pinilla and Greek defender Christos Karapidis both spent Monday morning at Riccarton and Hearts are believed to be very interested in signing both of them.

Pinilla is a Chile international player and is available on a one-year loan from Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon. He formerly had a spell with Inter Milan. Karapidis is a left-sided central defender who plays in Greece for PAOK.

Meanwhile, Vladimir Romanov has arranged trials for five more Lithuanian players at Tynecastle. All of them are FBK Kaunas players and training with the first team squad at Riccarton on Monday mornin

plesae tell me you know this is years old..please

Morgaro Gomis

According to the evening news website we tried to get Stewart, Goncalves and Aguiar back but the later 2 are still under contract

Id rather we signed none of them and ventured into the unknown a bit more. <_<

Really don't want to watch Stewart play for us again.

_55022416_bangura282.jpg is only 22? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

pretty safe to say he was thrashed about by the ugly stick at birth.

please let it be lies that MS is back, cannot understand why we want or need him would much rather have one of the younger boys come up

rossthejambo

QPR enquire about Hooper now.

Trying my best to distract myself from the prospect of Stewart signing but it's not working :sob:

Honda to Arsenal, another rumour kicking about

Super_Honda.png

Would certainly bring a bit of steel to the midfield!!! :lol:

JamboAberdeen

Honda to Arsenal, another rumour kicking about

He is in Japan now for injury treatment, so physically impossible to sign before the end of transfer window.

tartofmidlothian

Trying my best to distract myself from the prospect of Stewart signing but it's not working :sob:

Bet you Gary Locke'll be chuffed :ninja:

He is in Japan now for injury treatment, so physically impossible to sign before the end of transfer window.

i wouldnt say so, could be club representatives been with him for days , but its just a rumour

rossthejambo

i wouldnt say so, could be club representatives been with him for days , but its just a rumour

His agent has said he's not signing for Arsenal.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Joe Cole to Lille. :thumbsup:

Another possible part to that deal is that Liverpool have first option on Eden Hazard.

If that is true, that is good business thumbsup.gif

Where has that been said? Be a huge blow for Motherwell if he goes.

Twitter, confirmed by Motherwell coach Gordon Young apparently

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Cardiff bid for Murphy accepted

McCoist to make a late bid of a tenner, a curly wurly, and yesterday's metro.

Jamie?

Thats Motherwell lost 70% of their goals

yup

ICT also signed 20 year old midfielder David Davis on loan until January from Wolves.

West Ham defender Herita Ilunga has turned down an offer of a 6-month loan deal with Celtic - STV

McCoist to make a late bid of a tenner, a curly wurly, and yesterday's metro.

has the sudoko been filled in? could be a deal breaker

As far as i know McFadden still hasnt got a club, wonder where he will end up.

Am I correct in saying that McFadden was once on Hearts books as kid,,, Im sure his signing will please 99.9% of fans!whistling.gif

Im sure if the jelly fish leaves Faddy will go to Rangers.

Rangers trying to offload Beattie, Kyle Hutton and John Fleck

I think Fleck may end up at Motherwell

Morgaro Gomis

Rumour has it Leicester have offered ?2.5m for Evertons's, out of favour striker, Jermaine Beckford. Can anyone still see them pursuing Jelavic if they manage to pull this one off?

Morgaro Gomis

Everton already turned down an offer that size from Leicester 2 weeks ago.

Ah didn't realise this. Had just taken that from the transfer dealine livefeed thing. Cheers. :thumbsup:

EDIT: "1332: BBC Radio Leicester confirm that Leicester City have had a bid "in excess of ?4m" for Everton striker Jermaine Beckford accepted. The player is yet to agree personal terms"

Looks like Jelavic could be staying at Rangers. :down:

rossthejambo

Everton already turned down an offer that size from Leicester 2 weeks ago.

Everton reportedly accepted bid of ?4 million

who had the really entertaining updates in january window shutting. seem to remember it being The SUN????

really indepth scottish stuff.

might of been STV

HELP :(

Looks like Jelavic could be staying at Rangers. :down:

That may not be such a bad thing if there's any truth to the rumours about him being a disruptive influence in the dressing room, having had a fight with Naismith, and if Rangers needed the money in order to pay the "small" tax bill....

:whistling:

who had the really entertaining updates in january window shutting. seem to remember it being The SUN????

really indepth scottish stuff.

might of been STV

HELP :(

Think it might be STV you are thinking of http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/celtic/268349-transfer-deadline-day-talk-live-updates-on-all-the-signings-and-speculation-10am-update/

Archived