Deadline day (Merged Threads)

speedbump

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could turn out to be a great signing for City and I suppose financially, they can afford to take the risk if the deal is structured well.

chester copperpot

Could turn out to be a great signing for City and I suppose financially, they can afford to take the risk if the deal is structured well.

Much much better player than Barry (IMO) when fit.

No risk for City.

Sexton Hardcastle

Cover for Yaya when he goes to the ACN?

Something along the lines of them trying to sign Van Bommel as well.

The main problem with Hargreaves is fitness.

Remember, he's played about 4 minutes in 2 years.

Traore to QPR, done!.

You watching SSN too eh? :lol:

Not well, sitting in front of the tv. It's my 10th wedding anniversary tomorrow, not bought any present for her yet and too ill to go out.ninja.gif I'm hoping there will be a sale of quality anniversary gifts appearing on SSN soon or i'm fecked.

chester copperpot

Not well, sitting in front of the tv. It's my 10th wedding anniversary tomorrow, not bought any present for her yet and too ill to go out.ninja.gif I'm hoping there will be a sale of quality anniversary gifts appearing on SSN soon or i'm fecked.

Ch650, jewellery channel :whistling:

Templeton'sUnderpants

I agree, although they also need another 5 or 6 world class players to get back challenging though.

I don't think their team is as bad as it appears. Defence is absolutely honking but with Vermaelen fit and Mertesacker in the squad I can't see them dropping out of the top 4.

Newcastle set to sign fullback Davide Santon from Inter Milan - 20yr old Italian International and keeper Rob Elliot from Charlton

Arsenal in talks with Per Mertesacker from Werder Bremen (only 26yr old with 75 Germany Caps FFS!) and Andreas Santos Brazilian left back who will replace QPR bound Traore!

Joe cole possibly off to Lille on a years loan

Stoke tried and failed with a loan move for Lakaku, can't move to another top flight club in the same transfer window as he signed for his parent club Chelsea, Wilson Palacios set to move to the potters though

Wigan ofter the diving little ****** Maloney

Alan Hutton off to Villa

Ch650, jewellery channel :whistling:

Bloody hell, i just checked ch 650, if i bought any piece of tat like that i really would be in trouble. chavtastic

chester copperpot

I don't think their team is as bad as it appears. Defence is absolutely honking but with Vermaelen fit and Mertesacker in the squad I can't see them dropping out of the top 4.

S'all about opinions mate, though I think they need a couple of top notch midfielders too to replace Fab and Nasri. Even with those 2 staying, I still think the Arse would've struggled to make top 4 this season.

Time will tell though.

chester copperpot

Bloody hell, i just checked ch 650, if i bought any piece of tat like that i really would be in trouble. chavtastic

:thumbsup:

Was only kidding, HONEST :peepwall:

Same.

They need a quality left back and world class midfielder replacements for Nasri and Fabregas then maybe one more striker and they'll be back up in the mix again. Probably fight it out with Liverpool for 4th.

Also, I think Gervinho will prove to be one of the signings of the summer. The guy is a superb talent and if he adjusts to the PL he could be one of the best players in the league.

chester copperpot

Same.

They need a quality left back and world class midfielder replacements for Nasri and Fabregas then maybe one more striker and they'll be back up in the mix again. Probably fight it out with Liverpool for 4th.

Also, I think Gervinho will prove to be one of the signings of the summer. The guy is a superb talent and if he adjusts to the PL he could be one of the best players in the league.

I thought the same about Chamakh though and look what happened to him.

I do like the look of Gervinho though. Good for that price.

chester copperpot

I've heard Samaras to Sunderland. 3million. :whistling:

Lucky *******s if they manage to pull that off, Cellick that is, no Sunderland.

I've no idea what happened to Chamakh as I thought he looked like an excellent signing at the time.

Same.

The left back is the fella Santos, Mertasaker for the CH, Gervinho is the nasrir replacement and the South Korean Young is the striker back up. Just need the replacement fro Fabregas which with one and a half days to go til the end of the transfer window should be nae bother ( allready had a bid for Goetze turned down)

Tho think wenger will ultimatley use Wilshere further forward in the midfield trio a decent playmaker like the felie Jadson or the lad Marvin Martin should give depth.

Templeton'sUnderpants

Chamakh was the only thing stopping them from falling totally apart early on when he signed. Agree he has gone well off the boil now though.

rossthejambo

I've no idea what happened to Chamakh as I thought he looked like an excellent signing at the time.

Didn't really suit their play last season I think.

Nearly choked on my Corn Flakes when this came up on SSN this morning.

Would be the greatest piece of business EVER for Celtic.

yea was thinking the same.

Harry Palmer

Liverpool apparently rejected a bid from Chelsea of ?8m plus Benayoun for Raul Meireles.

Sellick possibly signing some guy called Bangura? :unsure:

Didn't really suit their play last season I think.

dont know if it was a fitness thing as he was played pretty much consitently for a few months asthere was no one esle or the fact that once van PErsie was back he was dropped and it was sort of regardless ofform, maybe messed with his confidence and hair gel

Ryan Gosling

Celtic managed to get a work permit for a player who has 3 caps for Sierra Leone.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jamboinglasgow

Celtic managed to get a work permit for a player who has 3 caps for Sierra Leone.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just seen that, spent under a year and a half in Sweden so I doubt he has citizenship. So how on earth did he get a work permit?

chester copperpot

Just seen that, spent under a year and a half in Sweden so I doubt he has citizenship. So how on earth did he get a work permit?

You really need to ask?

jamboinglasgow

Chris McLaughlinon of BBC Scotland saying Celtic's deal for Diawara is dead and to tune in later for news of Celtic interest in a very big name,

Nicholas Brody

Chris McLaughlinon of BBC Scotland saying Celtic's deal for Diawara is dead and to tune in later for news of Celtic interest in a very big name,

Another Ljungberg or Graveson hopefully :smuggy:

Tyrion Lannister

The big name Celtic were interested in was David Trezeguet.

But he wasn't keen on Glasgow.

(source = twitter)

Sterling Archer

Bangura is a very talented, skilful player and I think he will be the next Henry Larsson at Celtic. I see him moving to the English Premier League or the other big leagues in Europe in the not too distance future

Patrick Mork Mohamed Bangura's agent

TGFITW won't be pleased at this.

Also, that quote is a topper.

I've heard Samaras to Sunderland. 3million. :whistling:

Still doesn't make up for them buying mike galloway for ?500,000 he he he

Archived