Deadline day (Merged Threads)

speedbump

"on Twitter: "Can't believe who just sneaked into the training ground the back way! Wow."

1016: Tottenham fans... check this tweet out from Tom Huddlestone..."

took this off the bbc sport website im wayyy to excited on deadline day hopefully paolo gets to being in a few of his boys

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

So, Jelavic, Hooper and Davis could be away by tomorrow?

:pleasing:

rossthejambo

Wolves are in for Hooper.

Just noticed that on the Sky Sports transfer clockwatch, if he was to leave along with Jelavic, they would really struggle.

Also notice that Sunderland, Blackburn and Stoke have turned down Samaras :lol:

"Ooh, I love things like this. Spanish journlist Guillem Balague has some interesting news for Arsenal fans, tweeting: "Park Chu Young is not the only player Lille have mispaced. Eden Hazard has filed a transfer request to force Arsenal move"

JESUS! :blink:

rossthejambo

Bellamy to QPR on the cards apparently...I don't think I'm going to get much work done today

The Comedian

Harry's already been interviewed out his car window - day complete for me.

Got to love 'arry. Ask the man a question you get an answer.

Sexton Hardcastle

"Ooh, I love things like this. Spanish journlist Guillem Balague has some interesting news for Arsenal fans, tweeting: "Park Chu Young is not the only player Lille have mispaced. Eden Hazard has filed a transfer request to force Arsenal move"

Somewhere else just quoted Liverpool as having first option him as part of the Joe Cole deal.

Got to love these days

Ballotelli to spurs ?14m, his profile has been removed from the official City site.

Personally I think this one is bollocks.

Morgaro Gomis

Ballotelli to spurs ?14m, his profile has been removed from the official City site.

Personally I think this one is bollocks.

I'd agree... but;

"Tottenham midfielder Tom Huddlestone on Twitter: "Can't believe who just sneaked into the training ground the back way! Wow."

1016: Tottenham fans... check this tweet out from Tom Huddlestone..."

Who knows?

Jambof3tornado

Harry's already been interviewed out his car window - day complete for me.

I am convinced Harry has no office!!!!

Ah Karma

Old Firm finding out what its like to be sweating about the possibility of losing your top players on deadline day.

rossthejambo

Fake twitter account apparently.

Killie have re-signed Momo Sissoko on loan from Udinese. Chuffed with that - he was great last season. We are also praying that Mark De Man will sign for us and not Hibs - for names on the back of shirts alone. They'll be a queue outside the club shop tomorrow for people to have 'De Man' on the back of their shirts.

Killie have re-signed Momo Sissoko on loan from Udinese. Chuffed with that - he was great last season. We are also praying that Mark De Man will sign for us and not Hibs - for names on the back of shirts alone. They'll be a queue outside the club shop tomorrow for people to have 'De Man' on the back of their shirts.

Is he quite long off the tee?

the jambo poet

Just been on the hearts official site and we apparently have signed the whole of Ayr?

"Hearts land Ayr" is the headline/.....

:whistling:

Gregory House M.D.

Mark De Man sounds like a Rastafarian defender :lol:

BBC - Sunderland, Stoke and Blackburn turn down chance to sign Samaras. Wolves and QPR in for Hooper.

SSN - Breaking News for Man Utd fans but not saying what it is.

jamboinglasgow

He also needs the squad number 1.

Zamora getting on a train bound for the north at Kings Cross................................Newcastle BTW.

rossthejambo

Something exciting happening at Man U.

Must be Sneijder.

Thought that was ruled out yesterday/Monday?

Zamora getting on a train bound for the north at Kings Cross................................Newcastle BTW.

Ever heard of a plane Bobby? .........

Gregory House M.D.

Skybet have suspended betting on Sneijder to United :arry:

Really don't want Stewart back, and if he was our only signing it'd be even worse. :down:

Ecce Romanov

None that have come my way dude. Mr Sergio doesn't let much slip it seems.

Just got a text from the EEN: 'former captain to return to Hearts'.

I think we all know they're not talking about Craig Gordon or Christophe Berra.

:sob:

Dave McPherson?

Ecce Romanov

Really don't want Stewart back, and if he was our only signing it'd be even worse. :down:

He isn't our only signing.

None that have come my way dude. Mr Sergio doesn't let much slip it seems.

Just got a text from the EEN: 'former captain to return to Hearts'.

I think we all know they're not talking about Craig Gordon or Christophe Berra.

:sob:

You never know.

Is he fit? If so, maybe he would like to get back playing again and get himself in shop window.

Please God makes this true. I cannot stomach seeing MS in a Hearts shirt again :down:

The_razors_edge

I will be most upset if we re-sign Stewart. Backwards step, won't add quality and will most likely end up disturbing squad harmony. Totally pointless.......

Just found this

Hearts are close to adding two new signings to their squad.

Chilean striker Mauricio Pinilla and Greek defender Christos Karapidis both spent Monday morning at Riccarton and Hearts are believed to be very interested in signing both of them.

Pinilla is a Chile international player and is available on a one-year loan from Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon. He formerly had a spell with Inter Milan. Karapidis is a left-sided central defender who plays in Greece for PAOK.

Meanwhile, Vladimir Romanov has arranged trials for five more Lithuanian players at Tynecastle. All of them are FBK Kaunas players and training with the first team squad at Riccarton on Monday mornin

He isn't our only signing.

I meant today, or since PS came in anyway, after the talk of us going after a few players and apparently there were a couple of medicals yesterday.

rossthejambo

As I said on the other thread, re-signing Michael Stewart would be one of the most disappointing signings for a really really long time.

I take it there's no chance that it's Robbie Neilson returning? :(

Harry Palmer

Just found this

Chilean striker Mauricio Pinilla and Greek defender Christos Karapidis both spent Monday morning at Riccarton and Hearts are believed to be very interested in signing both of them.

Pinilla is a Chile international player and is available on a one-year loan from Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon. He formerly had a spell with Inter Milan. Karapidis is a left-sided central defender who plays in Greece for PAOK.

Meanwhile, Vladimir Romanov has arranged trials for five more Lithuanian players at Tynecastle. All of them are FBK Kaunas players and training with the first team squad at Riccarton on Monday mornin

:blink:

Where from? Years ago!! :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

Just found this

T

Thats from 2007/2008 :facepalm:

rossthejambo

Just found this

If only that was today's news and not from 5 years ago :(

According to the evening news website we tried to get Stewart, Goncalves and Aguiar back but the later 2 are still under contract

Archived