Bottom 6 guff

Le Chat

st mirren, falkirk and kilmarnock all must win/ should win games. actually all dire games with no passion or fight or barely a shot on goal. pathetic we are where we deserve to be.

cant wait to hear frail or neilson turn this into a positive.

No need to worry, don't you know that its next season which is the important one.

I hope nobody believes that next season will be any better. The accounts just published refer to the wage bill needing further cuts, so the product on the pitch will be even more mediocre until the new main stand is built.

Don't hold your breath for anything better than this dross, lads.

If ****ybaws hadn't sold Velicka for a pittance we'd have skooshed it.

Tosser.

Ryan Gosling

Seriously, finishing in the top 6 would have convinced them that Frail had done well, that Romanov was right, whatever - these cracks will be left open until August now

GOOD

Seriously, finishing in the top 6 would have convinced them that Frail had done well, that Romanov was right, whatever - these cracks will be left open until August now

GOOD

Your right about that imo, worse than not finishing in the top 6 would have been scraping it and everything carrying on at the club as if everything is rosey!

Hopefully now Romanov will be forced into some action (tho i doubt it)

maroonedinoz
I guess its all been said already but..

1 Romanov has had three years to IMPROVE things......but we are going backwards under him

2 The finances mean that we will only likely see even poorer players at Tynecastle over the next season or two at least...as we try to pull in the debt

I think Vlad's 'masterplan" is the equivalent of a Polish tractor

$ilvery_Moon

Is anyone actually seriously surprised? This had been on the cards for months. We're ****e, have been all season, and we've got what we deserved.

jack D and coke
I hope nobody believes that next season will be any better. The accounts just published refer to the wage bill needing further cuts, so the product on the pitch will be even more mediocre until the new main stand is built.

Don't hold your breath for anything better than this dross, lads.

Thats what i fear too. We're not showing any signs of improvement and perhaps if Frail hadn't taken the reins it might have been worse. Frail is trying to make sugar out of sh*te.

I personally won't give Romanov any more chances, he's had enough as far as i'm concerned. He's a compulsive liar and i wouldn't trust him as far as i could kick him.

Why on earth can't the players look like they're busting a gut? It just baffles me! Goes back to Prague in the UEFA cup when we needed to throw caution to the wind to try and rescue something and we brought on a right back??!!! I can't for the life of me work out WTF is going on behind the scenes when we're in these so called must win situations and we offer nothing. I really, honestly just wish Romanov would GTF and give us back our club. We've been worse in the past but not with this enormous wage bill and strangling debt.

Thats what i fear too. We're not showing any signs of improvement and perhaps if Frail hadn't taken the reins it might have been worse. Frail is trying to make sugar out of sh*te.

I personally won't give Romanov any more chances, he's had enough as far as i'm concerned. He's a compulsive liar and i wouldn't trust him as far as i could kick him.

Why on earth can't the players look like they're busting a gut? It just baffles me! Goes back to Prague in the UEFA cup when we needed to throw caution to the wind to try and rescue something and we brought on a right back??!!! I can't for the life of me work out WTF is going on behind the scenes when we're in these so called must win situations and we offer nothing. I really, honestly just wish Romanov would GTF and give us back our club. We've been worse in the past but not with this enormous wage bill and strangling debt.

Absolutely SPOT ON MATE!!!:fing10::fing10::fing10:

Boab Mugabe

We absolutely deserve bottom 6. Complete embarassment of a season.

Mass clearout is vital now, punt the wage thiefs. :mad:

Archived