Bottom 6 guff

Le Chat

Jeff Steling loyal for the rest of the season for me.

What ever money I'd spend at the game, I'll blow on coupons.

rudi must stay
And its exactly what we deserve.

We're pesh.

Cheers Vlad :sad:

yup it probably is. Although Vlad will see the postives and give Frail the job, he'll last a couple of months then we look for somebody else again. It's a vicious circle

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Weir, Wyness, Hamill, Mckenna etc, guys who get slated on JKB.

Guys who gave their best. They also had a real manager.

These guys all got us into the top 6.

Feck off Vlad, you malignant [mod edit]

Gigolo-Aunt
Good.

Very happy.

Wanted us to get top 6 to keep the run going. Although not too upset that we are bottom 6.

Today once again showed that Frail is unable to motivate the players on a regular basis.

Must win game etc - flat as a pancake.

Still - Robbie and the boys will no doubt keep telling us in the press that Frail is the man for the job.

Is he feck.

Quite how the feck we can have an almost OF-esque wage bill and have a St Mirren-esque season is beyond me. Gross mismanagement of the highest sort. Even Pieman couldn't have failed this badly, surely?

Chad Sexington
Wanted us to get top 6 to keep the run going. Although not too upset that we are bottom 6.

Today once again showed that Frail is unable to motivate the players on a regular basis.

Must win game etc - flat as a pancake.

Still - Robbie and the boys will no doubt keep telling us in the press that Frail is the man for the job.

Is he feck.

If I hear one of those muppets give it the "Shaggy has really turned it round" speech one more time, I'll go up to Riccarton with a machete.

He's not good enough.

Just like the majority of his team.

The worst thing about it is that it leaves it open for either that fat fecking bloater Tangoman or that brainless neanderthal Hughes.

What a pile of plops.

we are dross but lets all laugh at celtic cause it looks like they will win the same as us this season

Look on the bright side, if Gretna go bust the season will be over 4 games time for us, not 5!!!!!!

Exactly what needed to happen.

So that Hearts' title odds next season will be ridiculous, Vlad signs a whole new quality team plus top manager, Vlad backs Hearts with 1M Litas and delivers the championship, earning over 1billion ltas?

I suspected as much. :ninja:

Totally agree. Now we will see once and for all if Romanov gives a toss. If he doesn't find get rid of Frail and his goons and the vast majority of the overpaid and frankly pathetic muppets masquerading as footballers then he has no desire to see Hearts achieve anything. Last chance saloon for him as far as I'm concerned.

Rick Grimes

only if the required changes actually happen after it....

letsmakesomenoise
Hopefully we just get 2 games!!

It'll not matter, the place will be a morgue anyway.

Adi Dassler
If I hear one of those muppets give it the "Shaggy has really turned it round" speech one more time, I'll go up to Riccarton with a machete.

He's not good enough.

Just like the majority of his team.

Quite.

File next to Shaggys "the boys are working really hard in training to turn things around" and "you can't fault the lads for effort".

Sorry Shaggy but you are not good enough, goodbye.

Ibrahim Tall

15 years in the Top 6 and the most expensive and highly paid team we've had in that period does the worst. Woooohoooo

a game we needed 2 win so the season wasnt a complete failure.nothing 2 lose and we play 1 up front.says it all really.:(

Again we will have the hearts till we die windae lickers come on the forum and say everything will be better next year.get off vlads back crew.:confused:

GTF vlad and take frail with u. I would rather we played our under 21s and finished in the bottom 6 than pay these foreign players who dont give a feck about the club top dollar.

highlight of season :107years:

Don't worry the World Cup stars will have us back in the Champion's League where we belong next season :P

we are dross but lets all laugh at celtic cause it looks like they will win the same as us this season

The difference is Celtic will get rid of Chesney, bring in a new proper MANAGER with auntonomy to sign new places, get rid of dead wood and mould his own side giving the fans hope and belief for next season. Hearts, well god only knows ........................

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

Couldn't agree more. Our utter crapness is hard to take, but I'm fed up with all this papering over the cracks nonsense.

We needed shown up for the mis-managed embarrassment of a club that we are.

If bottom 6 for the first time ever is what it takes then so be it. :mad:

Clerry Jambo

Can't wait to see how the Hearts PR machine deals with this:confused:

Sell outs, tickets selling well, don't miss out ---- aye right:mad:

Alba gu Brath

Well done Vlad. We're well on course to whip the asses of Real Madrid, Milan and Barca in the Champs League. First though, we'll have to play meaningless games against Gretna and St Mirren.

Have all the Vlad-sheep been turned into mutton?:mad:

winston churchill

you never know,we might now get a discount from next years season ticket:rolleyes:

strange team choices today, stewart on bench, ivaskepish starting and from radio commentary he contributed the sub total of nothing. we bring on gary glen with half an hour to go for his debut at 0-0. we take off kingston who was not happy and who is the only one who can maybe score with free kick or produce some magic.

frail GTF to the youth team or somehwere where your skills are required. you are way out of your depth. come back when you have honed your skills and thanks for doing your best

431 at the game against Gretna.......we might just get over 5000 if we get them at tynie.

Please Vlad sack the fecking lot and start again, will be back next season as always but not before!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

If it means we blood youngsters then good.

But that won't happen with Frail trying to boost his CV.

Ryan Gosling

Maybe Pinilla will get to play now. :laugh:

We should be happy - we've finally got what we deserve, no cracks papered over.

Gigolo-Aunt

Bingo.

Now the cull can begin.

yvonnejambo

Back to basics for us, get rid of all the over paid losers. Look at the teams around us who spend a fraction of what we spend on players wages and they seem to achieve more. As much as I am gutted that we have failed to finish in the top 6, I really hope the players and management at Hearts just take on board how dire they really are. I agree with just bringing in our young players and give them a shot for the rest of the meaningless games we have. Hearts players hang your heads in shame.

winston churchill
Maybe Pinilla will get to play now

. :laugh:

not until he has had a dream.

Were gash and have been for two years now, and do not deserve to be in the top 6.

Get the kids in and the overpaid jokers out!

I think a chant of "Your not fit to wear the shirt" at the next home game is appropriate to the muppets and non-triers who play for us.

Chuffed.

Was the mad yin there to watch his masterplan unfold???

Cant blame Frail, he just aint got what it takes. The blame must lie at the hands of Mr Romanov and a bunch of overpaid, underperforming bawsacks who wouldnt look out of place in junior football.

Roll on next season.

Choo Choo

gowestjambo
Maybe Pinilla will get to play now. :laugh:

It would have required a Paper Mill to produce enough paper to cover the cracks!!

Ryan Gosling

I love how people are saying we're a national joke.

We're so irrelevant now, no-one cares about us to laugh.

Archived