Former Player To Return

basher161

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Special Agent Dale Cooper

Andy Webster.

I hope that never happens. That Judas backstabbed the club that gave him his shot at the big time. Big Wattie also clearly doesn't rate him. Thirdly too injury prone. I think Zal and Bouzid should be left to form a good partnership. Or I believe JJ may be interested in Zander Diamond of all people. Don't shoot the messenger though!!

The wage thief part is.

I'm not sure he is quite the player some seem to think though.

Agreed.

He had a spell around the turn of the year when he was looking for a deal/transfer where he truly dominated games and played really well. If he could play like that regularly, I'd be happy. However, he spent far too much of his Hearts career at a level far below that. I wouldn't re-sign him, but if he was to re-sign we can only hope he reaches the heights of those half a dozen games.

ToadKiller Dog

John Robertson is on his way back from Newcastle ,says he hasnt finished punishing the hibs .

Bruno started playing at his best once he was moved into the right position nowt to do with looking for a move imo.

The realistic candidates..

Bruno aguiar.

Roman bednar.

Ibrahim tall.

Miko.

Velicka.

I'd be happy with one of the top three.

Ok with miko. And not too chuffed with velicka.

According to some ITK friends of mine it would appear he is in negotiations and will re-sign for Hearts before Thursday.

I so hope it's true, he will add so much quality to our midfield.

Same agent as the Sergio as well so it looks fairly likely it will happen.

Rose tint glasses here guys, the boy was good for 6 months that's about it! Utter wage thief who left as soon as he got a higher offer he tho he was out for 9 months. Can't be bothered with players who only play in there last year of contracts!

If my memory serves me correctly he was signed when Hartley was here, so he was back up to him.

He then received a bad tackle from Le Judge during training that injured him for a season.

When he got back from injury he a chance to show what he could do and he could do a lot.

I always thought he was a good player, there was some game before he got injured where we playing crap. He came on set up one scored one and we drew 3 all i think. Also when he got back from injury and scored he ran over to the bench and hugged the physio. Nice touch.

Bruno removed us all from his private account a while ago and made the fan page! The post about him wanting to return is genuinley from him! He doesnt say where he wants to return to though! :whistling:

If he is coming back then I would suggest to him not to discuss it on Facebook until it is done, upon which, I would welcome him.

Brunt was a superb player for us. The fact our league is probably even weaker would make this even better. He bosses games is superb at linking play and his free kicks are class. I would be delighted if he signed. Just can't see it though

jack D and coke

I remember Bruno having a six month spell where he played alright and was looking for a move and scored about 8 goals. Remind me of the brilliant move he got? Cyprus, yeah top top league that is. Much more to do with the rest of the team being full of complete deadwood than him being a superb player. Count me out of the excitement of his return. Much, much rather persevere with the young boy Robinson than bring back an over 30 average player. If it's not him the other players mentioned only Karapidis would be welcome for me.

If my memory serves me correctly he was signed when Hartley was here, so he was back up to him.

He then received a bad tackle from Le Judge during training that injured him for a season.

When he got back from injury he a chance to show what he could do and he could do a lot.

I always thought he was a good player, there was some game before he got injured where we playing crap. He came on set up one scored one and we drew 3 all i think. Also when he got back from injury and scored he ran over to the bench and hugged the physio. Nice touch.

He was backup to both Hartley and Brellier and there's not many players versatile enough to do both those jobs really well.

When playing in front of Brellier he was a second rate Hartley

When playing behind of Hartley he was a second rate Brellier

Once they were gone he was able to be a first rate Aguiar

Him and wee Robinson playing the two centre-mid roles is certainly better than Aidrian and Blackie. Would be delighted if he re-signed.

He was backup to both Hartley and Brellier and there's not many players versatile enough to do both those jobs really well.

When playing in front of Brellier he was a second rate Hartley

When playing behind of Hartley he was a second rate Brellier

Once they were gone he was able to be a first rate Aguiar

Hard to disagree with any of that. Not overly excited about his return as he will be a few older and slower. Sort of player we need but maybe his time has passed. turned.gif

cuz he cant agree to the wage, probably wanting more than we offered....

always thought it was going to be michael stewart :thumbsup: be happy with either him or bruno

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I remember Bruno having a six month spell where he played alright and was looking for a move and scored about 8 goals. Remind me of the brilliant move he got? Cyprus, yeah top top league that is. Much more to do with the rest of the team being full of complete deadwood than him being a superb player. Count me out of the excitement of his return. Much, much rather persevere with the young boy Robinson than bring back an over 30 average player. If it's not him the other players mentioned only Karapidis would be welcome for me.

Karipidas moved to "that great league Cyprus" too and you'd welcome him back?

I somewhat agree that, while Bruno was a good player, he's not as good as some made him out to be.

He had a very good spell between his injury and his departure, but before that he wasn't really anything to write home about.

Wouldn't be disappointed to see him back, mind.

Coburg Hearts

Straceny?

Didn't get a chance first time round. Did he not go on to be capped for his country?

bruno would be a decent signing although a bit worried he has only managed 34 games in two years. for the poster slating cypriot football they have teams still in europe including the champions league. it is probably as strong as scotland if not better

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I wouldn't be overly fussed about any former players coming back. Maybe I'm the 0.1%.

Guest NeilMorriseyIsAJambo

I wouldn't be overly fussed about any former players coming back. Maybe I'm the 0.1%.

No even....

Michael Pospisil??

ToadKiller Dog

Nick Griffin...? :blink:

I hear Norwegian Anders Behring Breivik. is to have a trial (is that to soon )

Clerry Jambo

Not too fussed over Bruno, out of recent former players would love to see Pinilla back, but ofcourse that isn't going to happen

Bruno is exactly the kind of player we are crying out for at the moment imo.

A guy who will come deep to get the ball, carry it forward and make passes.

I'd be delighted if he signed.

Archived