Former Player To Return

basher161

Clerry Jambo

Bruno is exactly the kind of player we are crying out for at the moment imo.

A guy who will come deep to get the ball, carry it forward and make passes.

I'd be delighted if he signed.

Wee Robinson looks as though he could do that roll, I would give the lad a run.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wee Robinson looks as though he could do that roll, I would give the lad a run.

Like the idea of having both as we wont have any cover if Robinson goes off the boil. Competition will be good for him.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

No even....

Michael Pospisil??

Maybe Pillowbiter. But seriously, has any player actually done anything since leaving us. The best player we had, recently, is Gordon and he's injured all the time.

Evening chaps, I'm told that we should expect to sign a former Hearts player before the transfer deadline.

All I will say is that it is not Michael Stewart and that this signing will please 99.9% of fans :)

Why not just name him then bud?

Regular John

Bruno was alright, had a handful of decent games but was anonymous in most and injured the rest of the time.

I see he hasn't done much in Cyprus either.

I'm not too fussed.

Maybe Pillowbiter. But seriously, has any player actually done anything since leaving us. The best player we had, recently, is Gordon and he's injured all the time.

Chris Berra.

jack D and coke

Karipidas moved to "that great league Cyprus" too and you'd welcome him back?

He's greek and i believe he expressed desires about nearer home did he not? Anyway i didn't think Karapidids was anything special either and that'll be why he ended up in the great cypriot league also i just said out of the players mentioned i'd welcome him before the others. I didn't dislike Bruno by any means but he was a decent player thats all.

Evening chaps, I'm told that we should expect to sign a former Hearts player before the transfer deadline.

All I will say is that it is not Michael Stewart and that this signing will please 99.9% of fans :)

Dont tell me its david weir!

Tommy Wiseau

33490_ori_mauricio_pinilla.jpg

HAI JOEY

Guest NeilMorriseyIsAJambo

Christophe Berra, Mauricio Pinilla, Craig Gordon, Ricardo Fuller, and I'm even going to throw Jamie Mcallister into that hat I think.

Dont tell me its david weir!

Rangers are preparing to offload Maurice Edu, Kirk Broadfoot, James Beattie and captain David Weir. (Mail on Sunday)

ninja.gif

Regular John

I have heard on good authority that it's the "Belgian Bullet" Mirsad Beslija :whistling:

We obviously bought the wrong Bosnian brother. Explains everything now.

Son Of Anarchy

Would take Bruno back no probs but only if within our wage structure rather than his demands if higher.Really hate guessing threads as rarely believe the OP.Why not just say who they know/think it is?

I remember Bruno having a six month spell where he played alright and was looking for a move and scored about 8 goals. Remind me of the brilliant move he got? Cyprus, yeah top top league that is. Much more to do with the rest of the team being full of complete deadwood than him being a superb player. Count me out of the excitement of his return. Much, much rather persevere with the young boy Robinson than bring back an over 30 average player. If it's not him the other players mentioned only Karapidis would be welcome for me.

Cyprus do have a team in the CL group stages though... :whistling:

siegementality

Would take Bruno back no probs but only if within our wage structure rather than his demands if higher.Really hate guessing threads as rarely believe the OP.Why not just say who they know/think it is?

Given the OP replied to someone saying that Brunos wage demands were too high with:

Must have lowered those wage demands then.....

I'd pretty much say he told us who the player was.

Son Of Anarchy

Given the OP replied to someone saying that Brunos wage demands were too high with:

I'd pretty much say he told us who the player was.

Point taken smart a***,Guess I missed that,lol

Guest NeilMorriseyIsAJambo

Would be funny if this whole thread was about someone coming to do the half-time draw today and not a potential signing.

[insert name of universally unpopular / unrealistic re-signing / former great from a past era here]

LOL.

anyway... bruno would be very nice, thank you very much.

ripvanwinkle

Would be funny if this whole thread was about someone coming to do the half-time draw today and not a potential signing.

or --- JJ returning as Director of football?

A player now 30, who has managed an average of just 20 games per season throughout his career and has scored twice in the last 2 years and, one purple patch apart ( when he looked good in a shite team) was totally over-rated and mostly injured when at Hearts. Also as soon as he was fit, after all the time we spent getting him fit, he fecked off out the door.

No thanks at the money he'd be demanding and the negative impact he'd have on the career of Scott Robinson (One of our best young prospects for years IMO)

A player now 30, who has managed an average of just 20 games per season throughout his career and has scored twice in the last 2 years and, one purple patch apart ( when he looked good in a shite team) was totally over-rated and mostly injured when at Hearts. Also as soon as he was fit, after all the time we spent getting him fit, he fecked off out the door.

No thanks at the money he'd be demanding and the negative impact he'd have on the career of Scott Robinson (One of our best young prospects for years IMO)

i think that might be an understandable view in the event of us possibly signing another quality, experienced, creative midfielder into a squad which is already quite well covered in that regard.

the reality is that bruno would become the only player to meet that description in the squad, should he actually sign.

this signing would enhance the development of robinson, not harm it.

ArthurAxident

i think that might be an understandable view in the event of us possibly signing another quality, experienced, creative midfielder into a squad which is already quite well covered in that regard.

the reality is that bruno would become the only player to meet that description in the squad, should he actually sign.

this signing would enhance the development of robinson, not harm it.

:thumbsup:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Would welcome back Bruno. People have a point in saying that he was a bit over-hyped, but he is just what we need at the moment and will be a great player for us, IF he does actually sign.

Although, at the bottom of my heart, I'm still hoping for the triumphant return of Kestutis Ivaskevicius.

Agreed. We are hardly lacking in central midfielders anyway, overloaded with them in fact.

Concalves on a loan deal?

Possible if indeed he is indeed ineligible for the swiss league. Plus he is portuguese.

I don't get why people blame players for being injured so much.

If they are constantly getting tweaked hamstrings etc then it can show that their strength and conditioning is poor which can be caused by laziness. (This COULD be aimed at someone like Driver based on the type of injuries he's had, but the only people who could tell you for sure are the physios at Hearts).

But most if the time, it's down to bad luck or recklessness of other players. It's well known that Bruno was crunched in training by Brellier so blaming Bruno for being injured for half his contract is illogical at best.... Stupid would be a better description.

Agreed. We are hardly lacking in central midfielders anyway, overloaded with them in fact.

yes but overloaded with ones that either arent up to it or arent proven. How would Aguiar hinder Robinsons progress. did Fabregas hinder Wilsheres? Its not as if he is coming to make sure Robinson doesnt play but he is a young lad and needs to be gradually brought in. A 30 year experienced CREATIVE player will help him progress. Robinson is probably the most creative central midfielder we have. Thats not right. He shouldnt be. who is he learning from?

LOL - Brian Hamilton to make half-time draw?

Keep the hilarious guesses coming. Top banter like, another 4 pages worth should do.

:muggy:

if you insist....

Kevin Twaddle?

As well as the OP supposedly being in the know yet only being willing to hand out hints we now have to contend with OAG bing so in the Know that he knows what Bruno Aguiar's stance in hypothetical contract negotiations would be.

He's been playing at a club with an average attendance of 9,000

Julien Brellier is still only about 28 and wound be available on a free. Currently plying his trade in the 7th tier of French amateur football according to Wiki.

Seymour M Hersh

Julien Brellier is still only about 28 and wound be available on a free. Currently plying his trade in the 7th tier of French amateur football according to Wiki.

In his prime and finally found his level. Only my opinion of course.

A midfield of:

Robinson Jonsson

Aguiar

with Templeton/Driver/Novikovas playing for two wide positions and Rudi coming on for Bruno later on would be as good as any in the SPL IMO.

Archived