Former Player To Return

basher161

Evening chaps, I'm told that we should expect to sign a former Hearts player before the transfer deadline.

All I will say is that it is not Michael Stewart and that this signing will please 99.9% of fans :)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evening chaps, I'm told that we should expect to sign a former Hearts player before the transfer deadline.

All I will say is that it is not Michael Stewart and that this signing will please 99.9% of fans :)

Are we talking about Bruno, by any chance?

Deodato

Ryan Gosling

Bruno's been trying to get back to Hearts for about a year but it's a non-starter unless he's lowered his wage demands.

Me? I'm hoping for someone else.

:pinilla:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Chris Hackett?

Nade?

Nade was a fat lump.

He was hopeless.

He was embarrassing.

99.9% of fans would want him to back you up if you got involved in a tunnel punch up though.

That we can all agree.

Deodato

Nade was a fat lump.

He was hopeless.

He was embarrassing.

99.9% of fans would want him to back you up if you got involved in a tunnel punch up though.

That we can all agree.

Deodato

:whistling::thumbsup:

Bruno's been trying to get back to Hearts for about a year but it's a non-starter unless he's lowered his wage demands.

Me? I'm hoping for someone else.

:pinilla:

Must have lowered those wage demands then.....

Well, according to Bruno Aguiar's Facebook page, its going to be errrrr...... Bruno Aguiar.

Good signing I reckon

GC

MIKO lol...... i wish. No seriously i heard the bruno rumour too.I have his official facebook page and he said that he wanted to come back,he,s posted quite a few cryptic messages recently and maybe now that we have sergio i can see it happenng. I hope so.thumbsup.gif

Paulie Walnut

"you know what i mean 'arry"

I'm not sure if it's a false account but Bruno's been posting about how he wants to come back on his facebook this evening.

The Comedian

How old is he now?

He would be a missing piece and central to our new playing style. Hope this is true.

jamboinglasgow

Like another free-kick taker in the team. Imagine Hearts get a free-kick in a great position, Bruno, Grainger, Hammil and Denis all ready to take the free-kick. Would put fear into any goalie.

Rose tint glasses here guys, the boy was good for 6 months that's about it! Utter wage thief who left as soon as he got a higher offer he tho he was out for 9 months. Can't be bothered with players who only play in there last year of contracts!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Mate, I have no inside knowledge on this subject whatsoever.

Maybe you had a dream about it ???

marshallschunkychicken

Just did a quick search on the Facebook app, and if it's the profile with the Nicosia pics as his profile picture (and activities as 'Heart of Midlothian FC) I'd be sceptical.

He also seems to have a personal profile with a pic of him and his kid - if he's making these revelations on that (private, I think) profile, I'd be more inclined to believe it.

Fingers crossed though.

Ryan Gosling

Rose tint glasses here guys, the boy was good for 6 months that's about it! Utter wage thief who left as soon as he got a higher offer he tho he was out for 9 months. Can't be bothered with players who only play in there last year of contracts!

:what:

Outrageous post.

:what:

Outrageous post.

The wage thief part is.

I'm not sure he is quite the player some seem to think though.

The Comedian

The wage thief part is.

He'll be a good link man in the middle of the park.

I like him although its a little boring looking back for players. I'd like to see some new ideas.

The wage thief part is.

He carried us for most of that last season, I think he'd fit into this side far better than he did back then as well. Quality player, and it's been talked about him coming back for about 18 months, so hopefully there's a bit more to it this time.

He'll be a good link man in the middle of the park.

I like him although its a little boring looking back for players. I'd like to see some new ideas.

To be fair I quite liked him towards the end but didn't feel he really took control of games, and like another former hero who rejoined us, doesn't perform much away from home IIRC.

That said, over the options we have right now, I'd take him.

Archived