seen vlad

the_jailer

i was jogging through arthurs seat this morning when a car pulls up just in front of me. when mad vlad jumps out in a hearts tracksuit and starts jogging up arthurs seat wonder wot he was up 2

Dirk Diggler
i was jogging through arthurs seat this morning when a car pulls up just in front of me. when mad vlad jumps out in a hearts tracksuit and starts jogging up arthurs seat wonder wot he was up 2

Whats the punch line?

Going for a jog I guess

Chad Sexington

Oh dear.

The Real Maroonblood

I hope he doesn't go near the Crags as it can be very dangerous.

:)

Oh Come On......

NEWS OF THE WORLD HEADLINES

Sunday 5th April 2008

VLAD RUNS OUT ON HEARTS

Thats the finally straw!! Mad man goes jogging!!

Laughing stock oh the shame of it.

:P:p:p

Chad Sexington
I hope he doesn't go near the Crags as it can be very dangerous.

Are you inferring that you wished Romanov would fall to his death from the crags?

That would work out well for us wouldn't it?

:rolleyes:

Are you inferring that you wished Romanov would fall to his death from the crags?

I'd like to see the paperwork first before vlad "falls";)

portobellojambo1

I think you may have answered your own question, the words "starts jogging up arthur seat" are a bit of a give away really, unless he had a submarine on a leash, in which case there might be cause for concern.

I think you may have answered your own question, the words "starts jogging up arthur seat" are a bit of a give away really, unless he had a submarine on a leash, in which case there might be cause for concern.

Or miko and frail :dribble:

jamboinglasgow

I went for a jog today however it was Corstophine Hill, no vlad seen there so he hasn't run far.

Fair play to him wearing a hearts tracksuit while doing it. I wore last seasons home top while running and even got a van driver toot at me (at least I hope he was a jambo.)

The Real Maroonblood

No it wouldn't.

I know a few bus drivers who are due me a favour though.

;)

rudi must stay

may be a PR stunt from Vlad. Wouldn't be suprised tbh

Jambof3tornado

I once saw Jimmy Saville in a tracksuit jogging.

Guess what?????:dribble:

He was out for a fekkin jog ffs!!!:confused:

LOL, yip that's the way to catch the press in numbers, in the morning, outdoors and involving exercise. You don't know many journos do you?

I ran round Arthurs Seat today but didn't see Vlad, I'll look out for him next time though.

Chad Sexington

Wow.

That's PR genius right enough.

I wonder if Max Clifford is behind it.

Get a grip FFS.

rossthejambo

oh dear oh dear

paulah,might not be to far off,heard there is a few player out today,seems a few player have picked up a virus,hope its not the case,but it would be typical of how our season has went.

All those journalists that hang around up Arthur's Seat will get a right shock when he runs by.... ;)

I just think he's brave for jogging about in a Hearts tracksuit, presumably on his own too. Eek.

WorldChampions1902

How many times has Vlad been told to, 'jog on'?

Looks like he's finally got the message. :rolleyes:

rudi must stay

i know my post might have seemed a wee bit daft. Seriously though who'd be suprised, he's a nutter. nah i don't know many journos i do know though they are obsessed with the guy, couple of years back only Jack McConnell got more column inches than Vlad

Archived