SERIOUSLY...sold out

diehardJT

This is disgusting, I was working until 10pm on friday night then got up saturday morning at 6 for my 7am to 5pm shift and come home to see all these glory hunting *******s have got tickets and its sold out. (I know a lot of u are not but you know what I'm saying here) I cant get a season ticket as I work some weekends but I have racks of hearts loyalty points but any fud was allowed to go online and pretty much get as many tickets as they liked. The stadium will be full of non hearts fans/wives/girlfriends/pals that have never stepped foot in tynie. But I miss out because I wasn't watching for a 12 hour notice for tickets.

I'm so pissed off its unbelievable, why hearts decided to sell the tickets in such a rush is beyond me. It was always gonna be a sellout but instead of making it fair for the majority that actually bother to go to the games (like the pish I endured last sunday) they just get the cash in quick.

Is nobody else in the same situation?

I was hoping to get a full house of hearts fans singing their lungs out and intimidating the feck out of the londoners! What we are going to get instead is a very good atmosphere (on par with a rangers/celtic game) and a lot of wives/girlfriends/parents/inlaws asking "what happened?" everytime they hear a roar. I dont care if this has been posted by hundreds of others but I'm no happy and I am venting..........

oh, and yes I'm very happy for all you "I got my tickets" folk, no seriously I am. Wish I were you.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

Plenty of folk in your situation mate, see the Murrayfield thread for the general opinion on it.

Season Ticket Holders have a week to buy their seat before they go up for sale. I'd imagine there will be a limited release next week sometime. Try and keep an eye open for that.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Italian Lambretta

I'm on call 24/7 but I still have a season ticket and try to go to away games.

If I couldn't make a number of games it still wouldn't stop me giving HMFC the money.

This is disgusting, I was working until 10pm on friday night then got up saturday morning at 6 for my 7am to 5pm shift and come home to see all these glory hunting *******s have got tickets and its sold out. (I know a lot of u are not but you know what I'm saying here) I cant get a season ticket as I work some weekends but I have racks of hearts loyalty points but any fud was allowed to go online and pretty much get as many tickets as they liked. The stadium will be full of non hearts fans/wives/girlfriends/pals that have never stepped foot in tynie. But I miss out because I wasn't watching for a 12 hour notice for tickets.

I'm so pissed off its unbelievable, why hearts decided to sell the tickets in such a rush is beyond me. It was always gonna be a sellout but instead of making it fair for the majority that actually bother to go to the games (like the pish I endured last sunday) they just get the cash in quick.

Is nobody else in the same situation?

I was hoping to get a full house of hearts fans singing their lungs out and intimidating the feck out of the londoners! What we are going to get instead is a very good atmosphere (on par with a rangers/celtic game) and a lot of wives/girlfriends/parents/inlaws asking "what happened?" everytime they hear a roar. I dont care if this has been posted by hundreds of others but I'm no happy and I am venting..........

oh, and yes I'm very happy for all you "I got my tickets" folk, no seriously I am. Wish I were you.

south morocco

nightmare scenario for you ,did you not know anyone who could have got tkts for you while you were working ?

You should make your complaints known to the club. Point out your loyalty points and ask how many loyalty points were required for the tickets that were released today. I know the answer is nil, but if I were you I'd want an explanation from Hearts why loyalty points apply in one case but not in another.

Oh, and as stated to another Hearts fan that missed out, it isn't sold out. The unallocated tickets were sold out but there will be the odd season ticket holder that will not get a ticket. Not many, but there will be a few. Make sure you are about (or somebody is for you) next Saturday to try to get one.

I've got to give credit to my mate "bigladatthebackpost" who got tickets this morning after finishing his night shift and going along, mucho respecto. Particularly as i was in my bed. :whistling:

But as others have said there may be a limited sale next weekend if some ST holders dont take the option.

Good Luck

What i do think is appalling is you could buy 10 at the ticket office and 6 online.

I'm on call 24/7 but I still have a season ticket and try to go to away games.

If I couldn't make a number of games it still wouldn't stop me giving HMFC the money.

Well thats good for you, but I have a girlfriend in full time education and rent to pay. To say I'm living from payslip to payslip is an understatement. Buying a season ticket for the seat to be empty two thirds of the time is just stupid.

nightmare scenario for you ,did you not know anyone who could have got tkts for you while you were working ?

I knew nothing about it until tonight as I was so tired after my shift I went straight to bed to get up early again as it was a long shift. I had lots of folk who could have went up and also folk that could have used my number to try and get tickets online.

Tommy Wiseau

It is a pure piss take that folk who support the club regularly, particularly folk who go home and away but can't have a ST for whatever reason, are missing out at the expense of neutrals and folk's bandwagon jumping relatives and pals. It obviously doesn't concern me personally as I was guaranteed a ticket through my ST :verysmug: , but still, Hearts have arsed this up and cost a lot of good fans tickets.

Jambothroughandthrough

I've got to give credit to my mate "bigladatthebackpost" who got tickets this morning after finishing his night shift and going along, mucho respecto. Particularly as i was in my bed. :whistling:

But as others have said there may be a limited sale next weekend if some ST holders dont take the option.

Good Luck

What i do think is appalling is you could buy 10 at the ticket office and 6 online.

:down:

You should make your complaints known to the club. Point out your loyalty points and ask how many loyalty points were required for the tickets that were released today. I know the answer is nil, but if I were you I'd want an explanation from Hearts why loyalty points apply in one case but not in another.

Oh, and as stated to another Hearts fan that missed out, it isn't sold out. The unallocated tickets were sold out but there will be the odd season ticket holder that will not get a ticket. Not many, but there will be a few. Make sure you are about (or somebody is for you) next Saturday to try to get one.

There probably won't be many left but Hearts should be able to find out who has racked up a decent number of loyalty points but didn't manage to get a ticket today and sell what's left with a loyalty point threshold, one per person.

Probably won't happen though. Barn doors and horses come to mind.

I've got mine reserved, but what an absolute joke. Not one iota of thought has gone into this and I really feel for you. A mate of mine was in a similar situation but managed to get a hold of one.

These games are supposed to be rewards for the diehards and a way of getting Tynecastle rocking like it used to, not for neutrals and birds to come along to watch players they've heard mentioned on Soccer Saturday.

kingantti1874

Was in the same boat but showed up at 7am and got a couple of tickets... We did make a mistake by not limiting the number but to be honest they would have sold out regardless today even if restricted to 2 per person.... Not a problem

I actually had a couple of mates (non jambos) who wanted me to get tickets but told them to bolt, as some have said just not right at all for non jambos and birds to be there

It is a pure piss take that folk who support the club regularly, particularly folk who go home and away but can't have a ST for whatever reason, are missing out at the expense of neutrals and folk's bandwagon jumping relatives and pals. It obviously doesn't concern me personally as I was guaranteed a ticket through my ST :verysmug: , but still, Hearts have arsed this up and cost a lot of good fans tickets.

My other half wasn't in a position to renew this season due to shift work and tried and failed to get a ticket this morning.

68 loyalty points might not be a huge amount but it should count for something.

At the very most it should have been 4 per person, I am going to phone the ticket office on monday or maybe take a visit to the ticket office and voice my complaints. Theres no hope in hell that I will get one of the tickets that are left behind considering the amount of folk on here that are ticketless. I will try of course

Totally agree.

What a farce.

I'd also add that anyone who bought more tickets than they really needed should be thoroughly fecking ashamed of themselves.

I was in the queue around midday when the guy came out and said there was only 150 left. It looked like I was about 200 in the queue.

Luckily managed to get one.

Thought I was going to have to come onto Kickback tonight and offer to have sex with any female kickbacker in return for a ticket. :whistling:

There probably won't be many left but Hearts should be able to find out who has racked up a decent number of loyalty points but didn't manage to get a ticket today and sell what's left with a loyalty point threshold, one per person.

agreed, absolute shambles, i was in the que and had been for a while when i heard it was sold out..... couldnt believe it only to see someone coming out of the ticket office waving the massive haul of tickets they'd just bought.

gutted :(

just cant believe there wasnt a loyalty points threshold initially, even if it was for the first day or even the first few hours!

south morocco

Yes it does look like the club have tried to sell the game out (as they knew they would) with the least amount of hassle to them ie trying to put some kind of loyalty strategy

scott_jambo

I've got mine reserved, but what an absolute joke. Not one iota of thought has gone into this and I really feel for you. A mate of mine was in a similar situation but managed to get a hold of one.

These games are supposed to be rewards for the diehards and a way of getting Tynecastle rocking like it used to, not for neutrals and birds to come along to watch players they've heard mentioned on Soccer Saturday.

Bang on, Neave.

Then you get a few gloaters on here showing off about buying 6/8/10 tickets for their bird's or family members that havent made it down the road to the stadium in years.

Bitterly dissapointed for you guys, but due to the amount of brass neckers who bought 8 tickets etc.. then there will be lots kicking about on the black market/touts/outside the ground - may have to pay above market value for them though.

I'm in the same boat. Don't have an ST cos I'm only off for 2 Saturdays in 5. Surprised they didn't do Season Ticket holders first and give a wee bit of notice before the general sale but there you go. I'm off both Thursdays too. Might get a ticket for down there. May well be on the box but would liked to have been there. Should be 1 ticket per person though. 10 at the office! Bit much.

I was in the queue around midday when the guy came out and said there was only 150 left. It looked like I was about 200 in the queue.

Thought I was going to have to come onto Kickback tonight and offer to have sex with any kickbacker in return for a ticket. :whistling:

Fixed that for you Chief. :rolleyes:

I'd also add that anyone who bought more tickets than they really needed should be thoroughly fecking ashamed of themselves.

This :verymad:

there will be lots kicking about on the black market/touts/outside the ground - may have to pay above market value for them though.

Heard a story about touts at an FA Cup Final involving Liverpool basically being slapped about and relieved of their tickets by groups of Mickey Mousers.

It would be terrible if that happened at Tynecastle :whistling:

Northernsoulboy01

Was in the same boat but showed up at 7am and got a couple of tickets... We did make a mistake by not limiting the number but to be honest they would have sold out regardless today even if restricted to 2 per person.... Not a problem

I actually had a couple of mates (non jambos) who wanted me to get tickets but told them to bolt, as some have said just not right at all for non jambos and birds to be there

Of course we would have sold out.

If loyalty points do not count then fine. Make it 1 per person with a valid purchase history.

If there are any left after a week,then 1st come 1st served regardless.

Something so simple has again caused our supporters to have a reason to gripe against the club.

Tommy Wiseau

You boys should all pop down to the ticket office with your tickets for the Paks game to really show the feckers up and complain, by the way. Presumably you were all there aye?

You boys should all pop down to the ticket office with your tickets for the Paks game to really show the feckers up and complain, by the way. Presumably you were all there aye?

Good Idea i might take the ticket with me, doubt it will make much difference to the guy behind the desk who has to give the same response to every disgruntled hearts fan that comes in to complain.

Randle P McMurphy

Thought I was going to have to come onto Kickback tonight and offer to have sex with any female kickbacker in return for a ticket. :whistling:

Fixed that for you Chief. :rolleyes:

obviously not a 'real' fan

must agree with the op though, it has been rushed through without much thought. no point to moaning at the ticket office staff though, you need to contact hearts direct if you want to vent. i hope they manage the away ticket allocation better

Good Idea i might take the ticket with me, doubt it will make much difference to the guy behind the desk who has to give the same response to every disgruntled hearts fan that comes in to complain.

Correct.The folk behind the counter don't make the rules.

Tommy Wiseau

I was being a little bit facetious about physically taking it down, but it is a pure disgrace that folk who bothered their arse to turn up to that game (only 12000 there) can't get a ticket for this one while others are swanning about with wads of unnecessary tickets for their burds and that sitting in their fat little greedy hands. Where were they on Thursday, eh?

I'll tell you, sitting at hame on their selfish arses. <_<

obviously not a 'real' fan

must agree with the op though, it has been rushed through without much thought. no point to moaning at the ticket office staff though, you need to contact hearts direct if you want to vent. i hope they manage the away ticket allocation better

This. TO lackeys don't make the rules (or lack thereof) up.

Just read a bit on the murrayfield thread about pricing.

Do you think the daytrippers would pay ?55-?60 each and then buy 10 at the ticket office? Hearts should have cashed in on this glamour tie. It would definetely still sell out and it would weed out the glory hunters aswell.

ST holders would be charged the concession price of ?30-35 for their own seats only and the above for additional tickets needed. Damn it why don't I work for hearts!!!

One of my mates (rangers fan) and 3/4 of his mates pretty sure they support Motherwell or Rangers all managed to book online! Between them they have about 7 tickets! Shocking this has been allowed to happen. These guys have never been in the Hearts end before at a home game.

siegementality

Stable door even.

One of my mates (rangers fan) and 3/4 of his mates pretty sure they support Motherwell or Rangers all managed to book online! Between them they have about 7 tickets! Shocking this has been allowed to happen. These guys have never been in the Hearts end before at a home game.

this makes me feel sick :yucky:

I agree with the sentiments in this thread.

However, remember, this isn't cup final tickets where the club has weeks and weeks to sort out phasing the sales through various stages.

We play Spurs in 12 days. Yes, 12 days!

To phase it to uber fairness would have likely been impossible.

Basically, ST holders have a week and all other tickets = free for all, was probably the best Hearts could do with the 12 days left.

TBH,after the season ticket holders,the folks with most loyalty points should have came next,then the guys that went along on thursday.

This is bad news , i hope the weegie tramps are siting nowhere near me.

:seething:

It's ******* disgusting that tramps like that are going to be in attendance.

BoJack Horseman

That's absolutely shocking. Genuinely raging at that. I cocked up and missed out due to being unconscious so I would have missed out regardless, but the fact that a load of Rangers fans are going in my place is disgusting.

Hearts have definitely messed this one up. It wouldn't have been hard to limit the initial general sale to those that are in their database, or those that were at the Paks game.

kingantti1874

Ask him where he's sitting and publish the details on here... That's not ******* on... This is not good at all..

RoussetsShorts

mate if i was you i'd go down to the TO monday and demand a hospitality seat. They will go on sale some time soon and will prob be pricey but it's better than not maing the game.

Really feel for you and agree it just wasn't right today. I was in the online queue about the same time slashishere was and we said ok whoever gets in first will get us the tickets. He beat me by 2 minutes but of course I owe him a few drinks for it. I can't wait to go and its gutting to know folk were buying 6 or 10 as lets face none of them do that most weeks (if of course they are actually all jambos)

I was there Sun and Thurs and I understand how disgruntled many fans must be, as you said lots of loyalty points and no tickets. My dad's an ST holder and if I hear of any of his group not going, I'll get him to buy it so I can give it to someone on here. Poor show Hearts, you let many down today. :(

They certain could have done something like, at Paksi game you get a ticket, buy a season ticket and get a ticket (could have possibly generated much needed funds), or do a 3 or 5 game SPL package so at least those buying would actually have to come back to Tynie and support the team.

Can't believe peoe could buy more than 4, would have thought 2 MAX was more than fair, and ONLY if you have purchase history.

Feel for those not getting tickets. Hopefully you get 1 when the spares are released next week.

BoJack Horseman

However, remember, this isn't cup final tickets where the club has weeks and weeks to sort out phasing the sales through various stages.

Basically, ST holders have a week and all other tickets = free for all, was probably the best Hearts could do with the 12 days left.

They at least could have required you to answer some Hearts based trivia. Maybe give a rendition of the European song before getting your ticket.

ToadKiller Dog

12 days in long enough to put in place a 4 ticket max rule or say from now unto Saturday ST holders for there seats plus those with a ticket buying history for the 3,000 odd non st seats then after next saturday free for all after then ,i dont think it would be difficult to put in place . In fact the basic plans should have already be in place a long time ago

I have mine as a ST holder but seems a lot of good fans may miss out while some hibs rangers (with the baggage those two can bring) will be in attendence ,it . To me it seems

the club was more in a rush to get the money in rather than set out what would clearly be a fair system .

Tommy Wiseau

mate if i was you i'd go down to the TO monday and demand a hospitality seat. They will go on sale some time soon and will prob be pricey but it's better than not maing the game.

Perhaps you could sell him one of the 8 that you got for you and your Johnny Armchair buddies? :smuggy:

He might even take a yellow umbrella so he can direct the rest of them in to the stadium. :smuggy:

Supreme irony if the Motherwell lad goes to our Euro game and doesn't go tomorrow!

:rolleyes:

BoJack Horseman

VBXv5.gif

Buffalo Bill

It's absolutely shocking if people were able to buy 8 tickets.

It should've been 2 tickets MAX for data base customers.

No doubt some arseholes will be punting Hearts tickets to Spurs fans outside the ground.

Archived