Allocation for WHL

scottg71

portobellojambo1

I get all my away tickets through a supporters club, and i'm trusting them to do the job for me as well. Always worry that I might miss out on tickets because of this; I've only missed 6 competitive games in the last 2 years. Fortunately, they've never let me down and I trust them to do the same again this time. I should be around the 100 mark - I'm sure you get 20 points when you buy your season ticket and a further point per game it is used, so your season tickets worth 39 over the course of the season. So 2 season of that of those plus I;ve bought my away paksi ticket, any cup tickets and a few other tickets here and there for my wee brother so i should be alright.

Two or three points in relation to above. If your club have a sensible secretary who follows the ticket order method laid down by HMFC for SC's your loyalty points for away games should be allocated to your CRN appropriately. You get 20 points for your ST, nothing more, these are added to your loyalty points total at the start of the following season I believe (so this season's ticket purchase doesn't count as far as I am aware). Individuals should not be getting additional loyalty points for buying tickets in bulk, in my opinion. If you are buying tickets for someone else the loyalty points should be getting added to the person for whom the ticket has been bought, not for the purchaser.

I'm led to believe from a couple of people I've managed to speak to this morning that allocation for the away leg will be very carefully monitored (guess they have learned from the absolute joke of a way they distributed tickets over the weekend for the home leg - anyone that failed to get one needs to get an Ebay account, they have been appearing on there regularly, placed there by the "adoring HMFC" fans (or not) who bought them in bulk either in person or on-line with no intention of using them for anything other than personal profit). They will ensure those who follow the club home and away get first dibs, and will then reduce the threshold very gradually until such time as they have gone. Those that travel away 2 or 3 times a season, or not at all, will be last in line.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contingency plans have to be made for the unfortunates who don't get a ticket. Loads of people will still travel (myself included). An arrangement needs to be made to fill some decent sized pub somewhere to watch it.

Together.

One that lets children in. My nephew is only 14 tho is big.. Who said its on the tv anyway Craig.

Anyone got a link to the site for checking loyalty points? Never done this before so have no idea how many I have.

Thx in advance.

Borthers, check your account details - you'll be surprised at how many points you have.

How do you do this?

ffs this is becoming ridiculous if we are only given 1800 ill be seething i mean ffs come on most ******* tottenham hotspur fans wont even show up just give us 5000 godsake if its only 1800 itll be carnage

Try ringing the Spurs TO (option 3) & asking them?

0844 844 0102

Might have to hold fire for a while after recent events.....

0844 844 0102

:whistling: classic :woot:

dunno if that was delibirate or not, found it quite funny :thumbsup:

:whistling: classic :woot:

dunno if that was delibirate or not, found it quite funny :thumbsup:

I couldn't possibly say.... :whistling:

Contingency plans have to be made for the unfortunates who don't get a ticket. Loads of people will still travel (myself included). An arrangement needs to be made to fill some decent sized pub somewhere to watch it.

Together.

In the event of not getting a ticket i will be looking into a hospitality option, rather pay ?100+ than watch in boozer.

Could be a problem buying for the Spurs end as it seems you needed to be on the database BEFORE the draw was made. Still going to register and see what happens.

UEFA Europa League Play-Off, 2nd Leg

Tottenham Hotspur v Hearts

Thursday, August 25, kick-off TBC

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders are reminded that Season Tickets WILL be valid for this fixture and there is no need to purchase a ticket.

Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members from 9.30am on Wednesday, August 10.

All remaining tickets will go on sale from 9.30am on Friday, August 12 only to supporters who are on the Tottenham Hotspur ticketing database as of 5.00pm on Thursday, August 4, 2011.

This will be a Category C priced fixture, however concession tickets will be available in all areas of the stadium.

All Upper Tier tickets will be priced at ?19 for Under 16s and ?21 for Senior Citizens. All Lower Tier tickets priced at ?16 for Under 16s and ?21 for Senior Citizens.

In the event of not getting a ticket i will be looking into a hospitality option, rather pay ?100+ than watch in boozer.

Good idead. But having to get suited.

:down:

Lounge Platinum Gold Silver

Oak Room ?495 ?395 ?295

Bill Nicholson Suite ?445 ?345 ?245

:ermm:

:ermm:

There's a guy called Lee Reuben touting a box for 12 people at WHL for ?2500 it was on the HMFC Facebook page earlier this afternoon.

Radioactive Mince

Dull (re: loyalty points from 09/10 being wiped off)

Dull for some, yes. I wasn't a ST holder that season so this news actually suits me.

I'm just off the phone after speaking to a very helpful member of staff at the Hearts ticket centre who confirmed this news to me.

Only 10/11 & 11/12 points will count. Also, my fears have been allayed somewhat by the fact that the lady found a lot of my missing points quickly and easily. I am to receive a call back today or possibly tomorrow with a definite outcome on this but it's looking a lot better for me now than it did before I called.

Just glad the Mrs away out in the car or I'd have went into the TO in person and probably been fobbed off with a less knowledgable member of staff repeating ad-nauseum the loyalty points system information, without actually getting anywhere with regards to my many missing points.

Another thing: I'd be shocked if 100 was the threshold given the wiping of 09/10's points. You'll probably find that those on 200ish will now be on something like 130...

0844 844 0102

lol hold fire

Dagger Is Back

I've said this on another thread but surely HMFC and THFC had had discussions re ticket allocations BEFORE the sale? Surely that would have been the sensible thing to do given the anticipated demand - perhaps they have, perhaps they should communicate?

Re loyalty points. I agree that those that travel from Perth to Paisly to watch HMFC should get first dibs (on the basis of 1 ticket per person) but HMFC have to accept and understand that the system is a shambles. How can they credit points already for the home leg but not have credited ST and Shareholder points when STs were renewed 4 months ago?

I'll readily admit that I don't go to away games due to a combination of finances and working frequent weekends (I end up missing some home games as a result too) but those 30 extra points could make all the difference in terms of thresholds.

Having booked accomodation and flights (albeit on Airmiles) my sphincters been dancing since last week.

Ever since it was introduced the clubs stance has been it is a rolling 2 year total hence nothing has changed.

The problem is that its never really mattered and its been poorly administered. That coupled with the fact many games are now back to pay at the gate or the club dont add the points and the loyalty points totals are full of errors.

I'd hazard a guess a large number of fans have the wrong totals or have been to far more games than the points indicate.

I often go to games where its a cash gate as I can choose on the day and for this I have no points yet people who buy in advance do.

The system needs to be review and made more accurate and transparent. Hopefully the spurs situation will force the clubs hand on this.

Good post. There should be some sort of system wherby if an away game is pay at the gate, if you keep your stub or ticket from the turnstile and present this to the ticket office you are credited with the loyality points. No point in having a loyality points systems when you can only be credited for certain games.

Dagger Is Back

Dull for some, yes. I wasn't a ST holder that season so this news actually suits me.

I'm just off the phone after speaking to a very helpful member of staff at the Hearts ticket centre who confirmed this news to me.

Only 10/11 & 11/12 points will count. Also, my fears have been allayed somewhat by the fact that the lady found a lot of my missing points quickly and easily. I am to receive a call back today or possibly tomorrow with a definite outcome on this but it's looking a lot better for me now than it did before I called.

Just glad the Mrs away out in the car or I'd have went into the TO in person and probably been fobbed off with a less knowledgable member of staff repeating ad-nauseum the loyalty points system information, without actually getting anywhere with regards to my many missing points.

Another thing: I'd be shocked if 100 was the threshold given the wiping of 09/10's points. You'll probably find that those on 200ish will now be on something like 130...

Helpful stuff FTH. Did she say that your points for this years ST would be added before the Spurs debacle kicks off?

Helpful stuff FTH. Did she say that your points for this years ST would be added before the Spurs debacle kicks off?

They are being added this week.

Radioactive Mince

Ouch.

When you say 'missing points' what do you mean? Games that were pay at the gate, or ones that just hadn't appeared yet?

I don't mean pay at the gate games. You don't get points for these (or shouldn't) under any circumstances.

My situation's complicated, having had the benefit of the staff member delving into my purchase history. For example, I had FIVE customer reference numbers at one point due to staff typos and moving house(and me not knowing my ref no. off by heart - I do now, though). That's hopefully now sorted and points from all accounts amalgamated.

Also, our Supporters club got tickets for Inverness for the whole bus without giving our ref numbers to the club. The lady found this transaction of 27 tickets quickly and easily and credited points to mine and my wife's account. The whole thing's a bit of a shambles mate. I freely admit I should've been taking more control of my points situation by checking it regularly on the e-tickets but it's only when a game like this comes around that they even seem to matter.

Quite a few points from tics I bought with my own ref. no. haven't been credited either, aye. Hopefully all sorted now and I'm soon sitting on an amount of points that better reflect my 'loyalty'.

Dagger Is Back

YOU are the man. Thanks for that. See Hearts that wasn't too difficult was it? A very simple Q&A on the official website and Bobs yer uncle.

Cheers fella

Radioactive Mince

Mine already have, DIB. There was never any problem with regards ST points on my account. It was just everything else :)

Dagger Is Back

Mine already have, DIB. There was never any problem with regards ST points on my account. It was just everything else :)

Guess who is sitting in a queue to speak to them right now FTH? They added 20 points but then debited them?

Confused as......

Radioactive Mince

Guess who is sitting in a queue to speak to them right now FTH? They added 20 points but then debited them?

Confused as......

Good stuff. You'll get it sorted, of that I'm sure.

It's a great system in principle (leaving aside the fact only some aways are worth anything) and when it works, it works really well but, when it doesn't work, it really fecking doesn't :stuart:

troonmaroon

But presumably points for season tickets from the year before last are being removed at same time...? Hence number of people seeing +20 and -20s...?

Dagger Is Back

But presumably points for season tickets from the year before last are being removed at same time...? Hence number of people seeing +20 and -20s...?

Doh me - if that happens you're right. Got my 20 points added for this year following a 2 minute phone call(10 minutes in a queue mind) and was told that 'Shareholder' points are only added once in a customers history. My debit and credit entries of 20 points apiece were put down as a result of having moved seat??

Means I'll lose 30 points for 9/10 ST and Shareholder points and have 20 added for this years ST meaning I'm down 10.

You have to laugh honestly.

troonmaroon

Doh me - if that happens you're right. Got my 20 points added for this year following a 2 minute phone call(10 minutes in a queue mind) and was told that 'Shareholder' points are only added once in a customers history. My debit and credit entries of 20 points apiece were put down as a result of having moved seat??

Means I'll lose 30 points for 9/10 ST and Shareholder points and have 20 added for this years ST meaning I'm down 10.

Surely shareholder points won't be removed though...!? I can understand that they only add them once but I'd have thought sensible (ah, that'll be it...) if they just leave them where they are after that...!?

Dagger Is Back

Surely shareholder points won't be removed though...!? I can understand that they only add them once but I'd have thought sensible (ah, that'll be it...) if they just leave them where they are after that...!?

How long have you been dealing with Hearts buddy? Common sense as you say does't tend to feature too often.

Mind you at this stage it's all 'they said this, they said that'. Who knows until something official comes out?

I think I need a plan B - cue an e mail to some 'friends' in London.

Together.

I agree with this - are London Hearts providing us with a venue ??

I have a feeling every man and their dug will apply for tickets then decide on their travel plans based on this. I'm guessing 160+ will be the threshold, then you get your supporters clubs thrown in, then memberships/shareholders, corporates the list goes on....... going to be a lot of disappointed fans.

Then of course we all switch to buying them from Spurs fans which it'll be fun when Rudi sticks one in the top seat after 5 minutes !!!

Francis Albert

I agree with this - are London Hearts providing us with a venue ??

I have a feeling every man and their dug will apply for tickets then decide on their travel plans based on this. I'm guessing 160+ will be the threshold, then you get your supporters clubs thrown in, then memberships/shareholders, corporates the list goes on....... going to be a lot of disappointed fans.

Then of course we all switch to buying them from Spurs fans which it'll be fun when Rudi sticks one in the top seat after 5 minutes !!!

If our allocation is 100, maybe. Just maybe.

Francis Albert

As has been explained lots of times, your points credited for STs are for this season and last. Earlier seasons points drop off, as they have always done, wheether you move seat or not.

If our allocation is 100, maybe. Just maybe.

My point was even if guys who aren't going are applying for tickets for others etc, then it's going to push the loyalty points total up ? I doubt the allocation is going to put anyone of applying.

Francis Albert

My point was even if guys who aren't going are applying for tickets for others etc, then it's going to push the loyalty points total up ? I doubt the allocation is going to put anyone of applying.

My point was that I seriously doubt there are more than 100 fans with 160 loyalty points or more.

Francis Albert

Confused as......

You only hold points for STs for this season and last. Earlier seasons points drop off.

Sexton Hardcastle

Dont know if it has been posted but the facebook reckon they will know arrangments tomorrow afternoon/Wed morning.

Francis Albert

Normal hospitality prices for Spurs aeem to be ?245 and upwards.

I think you all need to stop worrying about this until the 1st leg has been played.

The first leg doesn't matter. Most want to go regardless.

babertonjambo

I think you all need to stop worrying about this until the 1st leg has been played.

Why? Tickets for the away leg will more than likely have been made available and sold out before the first leg even kicks off!

Radioactive Mince

My point was that I seriously doubt there are more than 100 fans with 160 loyalty points or more.

Especially now we know that 09/10's are going to disappear from accounts. I'd be fairly surprised if there were ANY Hearts supporters with 160+ once this adjustment happens.

I'd expect the threshold to be around 60-80 once these updates are concluded.

Certainly feeling a lot more comfortable now.

RoussetsShorts

Why? Tickets for the away leg will more than likely have been made available and sold out before the first leg even kicks off!

because demand will be dictated by the score. Decent result - huge demand.

A pumping - folk punting tickets left, right and centre.

Drylaw Hearts

:blink:

Yip, but chuck in all the supporters clubs shareholders etc and will the single applicants even get close - I'm not sure how it all works tbh.

Radioactive Mince

Not too sure. Even if I was the kind of fan who decided not to go to London at the 11th hour on the back of a Tynie roasting, I'd lose hundreds of pounds in cancelled flights.

Would imagine that the megabus crew etc would be less fussed about losing their ?30-odd but you also might find that these supporters who are prepared to travel for 18-20 hours in total wouldn't miss the game for the world, regardless of the 1st leg result.

No matter what happens with this, I've learned my lesson. I'll be paying MUCH more attention to this loyalty points thing from now on.

I hate being anxious. mellow.gif

What a load of pish.

Normal hospitality prices for Spurs aeem to be ?245 and upwards.

I think he meant the home game mate.

A lot of people getting upset for no reason, let's just wait and see how hearts will deal with it. We have a group of about 13 people who all range from about 40-150 points and still feel confident that everyone will be covered.

Also helps having spurs mates in London to get you tickets in thier shit end! One point to be wary of is that they will always be tickets avaiable outside whl from touts on the day of the game. These guys are ******* ruthless, depending on demand these guys will charge up to 300 quid and it's 50/50 if the tickets real.

Radioactive Mince

The adjustment should give me 57 :ermm:

I've only got 7 points from 09/10 on my account (which is wrong, but hey ho - not going to bother chasing up stuff that's gonna drop off) so after the adjustment and addition of missing points I should be on around 80pts.

Maybe I'm talking shit in estimating the threshold. Might even be 50pts or less. We'll find out (not) soon enough. :pissy:

Francis Albert

I think he meant the home game mate.

A lot of people getting upset for no reason, let's just wait and see how hearts will deal with it. We have a group of about 13 people who all range from about 40-150 points and still feel confident that everyone will be covered.

Also helps having spurs mates in London to get you tickets in thier shit end! One point to be wary of is that they will always be tickets avaiable outside whl from touts on the day of the game. These guys are ******* ruthless, depending on demand these guys will charge up to 300 quid and it's 50/50 if the tickets real.

I think he meant the away game.

Anyway, I entirely agree with the rest of your post, except that I don't think even ticket touts will charge ?300 for Spurs Reserves vs Hearts. There will be loads of tickets available for the Spurs end.

I really feel the only way that everyone will be catered for is if we get around 4000 tickets. That means spurs uping the allocation after they see how their sales go.

Archived