Allocation for WHL

scottg71

The question now Alfie / Cakeman are there any other blocks showing as unavailable/red/thought to be sold out to Spurs fans near this part of the ground ? ie could another 600 or whatever be forthcoming or is that genuinely now our lot ?

I had heard from mates down there that it looked likely there was two blocks being reserved - they thought for spurs fans initially but it looks more likely its for us. In total it was around the 1200 mark so the take of the first two sales may determine if we get another 600. Here's hoping !

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had heard from mates down there that it looked likely there was two blocks being reserved - they thought for spurs fans initially but it looks more likely its for us. In total it was around the 1200 mark so the take of the first two sales may determine if we get another 600. Here's hoping !

My info is that Spurs have allocated an area capable of holding 2900 so why Hearts are not putting all this on sale is a bit of a mystery.

Dean Winchester

My info is that Spurs have allocated an area capable of holding 2900 so why Hearts are not putting all this on sale is a bit of a mystery.

If true then I imagine it's just a matter of gauging interest.

This makes sense, I guess Hearts were reluctant to guarantee selling them all until knowing how many are going. Considering the amount of fans we took to Prague, Bordeaux, Basle, Rotterdam etc i dont know why they would doubt we would sell them though.

This makes sense, I guess Hearts were reluctant to guarantee selling them all until knowing how many are going. Considering the amount of fans we took to Prague, Bordeaux, Basle, Rotterdam etc i dont know why they would doubt we would sell them though.

Just had confirmation to my earlier post that Hearts were given 1000 extra tickets by Spurs - obviously must be as you say that someone at Hearts has a "master plan" on how they are releasing them. Will be first time our TO will have had a plan if this is the case!

Just had confirmation to my earlier post that Hearts were given 1000 extra tickets by Spurs - obviously must be as you say that someone at Hearts has a "master plan" on how they are releasing them. Will be first time our TO will have had a plan if this is the case!

Double post

Been told this morning that one of my wee brother's mates has four, as he knew a someone connected within Hearts. Tickets for the boys?

Radioactive Mince

So, to cut a long story short, Hearts look like getting 3000ish tickets, almost as many as Easter Road, yet tons of supporters who would qualify for ER ain't gonna qualify for this.

Definitely something fishy going on.

Been told this morning that one of my wee brother's mates has four, as he knew a someone connected within Hearts. Tickets for the boys?

As per usual.... If this is the case and my 105 is not good enough, I will not be happy. My Nephew had a Paksi ticket (not his seat as our seats sold when on holiday, said should have asked to get points added at the time... aaaggghh)

Currently sitting on 90 points as I can't make many away games, had a ST for longer than I can remember tho...

Called the TO and asked if they thought there would be any left for us on less points after the "106" gang have theirs....the lady I spoke to would not give a straight answer but reading between the lines I think there will be.....feckin hope so anyway....

So, to cut a long story short, Hearts look like getting 3000ish tickets, almost as many as Easter Road, yet tons of supporters who would qualify for ER ain't gonna qualify for this.

Definitely something fishy going on.

Definitely sounds a bit off but perhaps the higher level of interest in this game accounts for that?

Assuming the level of interest is that much higher of course. Ach, you know what I mean....it's late on a Friday and I'm running out of sensible sentences.

282.gif

Archived