Allocation for WHL

scottg71

portobellojambo1

Sorry if posted already but Spurs website shows that they have been given an allocation of 1829 apprx 10% that would equate to us getting 3600

Spurs only have to give us 5% of ground capacity, which equates to 1,812 tickets. HMFC have a meeting with them on Thursday of next week to try and negotiate more tickets, but I would imagine the maximum they might eventually give us is the full away allocation of around 2,900.

And I just had a look at the official THFC website, the ticket sales page is still showing the number of tickets Spurs are getting for this fixture as TBC. I think there are 5 sections in the Roseburn, each holding about 700 people roughly. Two have already been sold locally (I was going to say to HMFC fans, but given the shambolic manner of the ticket sales yesterday there is no guarantee of that), one is being left empty for segregation so the maximum they can really be getting is around 1,400.

EDIT - They have just updated their website, and are now confirming to their fans that their total allocation for Tynecastle is actually 1,200

Spurs allocation at Tynecastle

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingantti1874

Disagree with giving spurs the full away end, we have plenty of cat Bseason tickets in there pj1. What about those guys.. as many hearts fans as possible deserve thee chance to see this one

Hearts made a bad mistake by not limiting it to 2 per person and checking previous history - that said, I was in that queue yesterday morning and none o the guys around me could have their credentials questioned even if they did buy more than 1 - probably from 1st to 20th in the queue ..

No doubt a few will slip through the net but I wouldn't expect huge numbers of non jambos. If there are any spotted at te game it's any jambos duty to give them dogs

portobellojambo1

Disagree with giving spurs the full away end, we have plenty of cat Bseason tickets in there pj1. What about those guys.. as many hearts fans as possible deserve the chance to see this one

Hearts made a bad mistake by not limiting it to 2 per person and checking previous history - that said, I was in that queue yesterday morning and none o the guys around me could have their credentials questioned even if they did buy more than 1 - probably from 1st to 20th in the queue ..

No doubt a few will slip through the net but I wouldn't expect huge numbers of non jambos. If there are any spotted at te game it's any jambos duty to give them dogs

You mean like the thousands who rolled up to Tynecastle for the home tie in the last round. There is more than enough capacity, given home attendances, within the home stands to accommodate the Cat B fans who sit in the Roseburn. You'll have to forgive me but I have no time for those who can only be bothered getting off their erses for glamour European ties and/or Scottish Cup finals, no time at all.

Someone else that was in the queue with you reported that a Rangers fan, who was making no bones about what team he supported, walked away with a bundle of tickets. And its not up to the fans to spot these people it is up to the club to put barriers in their way regards getting tickets.

Anyway, time I wasn't here got to get ready to head for Motherwell.

Inter got 5000 last season apparently, a club official when asked by guys in the cue said 5000 and maybe a possibility of it rising to 8000 if demands meet, it will certainly be more than 1800!!

Inter got 5000 last season apparently, a club official when asked by guys in the cue said 5000 and maybe a possibility of it rising to 8000 if demands meet, it will certainly be more than 1800!!

Were they playing snooker?

In an email from the Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs it says Hearts only expect to receive 1800 tickets for the away game. May rise a bit after a meeting with Spurs on Thursday. Pretty poor if this is the case. Think it is part of the Spurs season ticket package.

Thats sh1te. We could easily take 5 or 6000 down and more if we get a result a Tynie. And there is a hell of a lot of interest from England based Jambos such as myself.

kingantti1874

PJ - there are lots of reasons why people cant make every game, health, family, finances, work to name buy a few... I've got very little time for people who think they ate more deserving than others I'm afraid

Drylaw Hearts

PJ - there are lots of reasons why people cant make every game, health, family, finances, work to name buy a few... I've got very little time for people who think they ate more deserving than others I'm afraid

But there ARE others that are more deserving.

:unsure:

totally agree- my excuse - works stupid annual leave policy and oh yeah, location!

But there ARE others that are more deserving.

:unsure:

Yep and those people really have no excuse for not having a ticket.

I heard that Hearts were going to sell the tickets for the away match to any Tom, Dick or Hobo. First come first served and as many as you like :whistling:

If hearts have given Tottenham 1200 tickets then thats about 7% of seats in Tynie, if Tottenham were to give us the same 7% then that would be around the 2500 seats.

Allowayjambo1874

For what it's worth last season's attendances in the champions league at WHL:

Young Boys in play off 34709

Group stage: Inter 36310, Twente 32518, Bremen 33546.

Think it can hold 36500ish.

I appreciate that this was champions league and I am sure we are seen as small fry but I think it is likely we'll get 5k at an absolute maximum suspect nearer 3500.

I've no doubt that through the various web sites out there you'll be able to get a ticket but it may be pricey and in with them!

Biffa Bacon

For what it's worth last season's attendances in the champions league at WHL:

Young Boys in play off 34709

Group stage: Inter 36310, Twente 32518, Bremen 33546.

Think it can hold 36500ish.

I appreciate that this was champions league and I am sure we are seen as small fry but I think it is likely we'll get 5k at an absolute maximum suspect nearer 3500.

I've no doubt that through the various web sites out there you'll be able to get a ticket but it may be pricey and in with them!

It might not be down to just numbers of seats as their segregation areas might be limited, also Spurs ST holders have game as part of their ST, so unless they are going to move them, this could stop the spreading of Hearts tickets even if the ground was not full.

Dean Winchester

It might not be down to just numbers of seats as their segregation areas might be limited, also Spurs ST holders have game as part of their ST, so unless they are going to move them, this could stop the spreading of Hearts tickets even if the ground was not full.

Is their normal away allocation not about 10% though for EPL games? So there really shouldn't be any ST holders in that area anyway so it shouldn't be a problem giving us up to 3,500.

Allowayjambo1874

Away end holds 2900 don't know if they can open another section for away fans

Didn't realise Hearts were selling the remainder of the Tynecastle allocation to Tam, Dick and Harry at however many required, surely they could have made it 1 ticket per person, that would have been the simplest and easiest way to accommodate as many non Season ticket Holders as possible but typical Hearts doing things the hard way..... remember the 1996 Scottish Cup Final ?

Yes but was it part of the season ticket holders deal that game? Our game against them is part of their season tickets.

Yes but was it part of the season ticket holders deal that game? Our game against them is part of their season tickets.

They don't give a feck, trust me they will not selling out at the lane. Look at the previous europa league games, they were never close to selling out, this is why it's a cat c game for them. It's only in our minds that this is a massive game.

Templeton'sUnderpants

They don't give a feck, trust me they will not selling out at the lane. Look at the previous europa league games, they were never close to selling out, this is why it's a cat c game for them. It's only in our minds that this is a massive game.

They still cannot sell the ST seats though. That means at a very maximum we will get their full away section which I suspect is what may happen.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

With allowances made for Cat B ST holders and the irregular walk up fans, a significant proportion of the tickets seem to have gone to girlfriends/wives/aunts/uncles/parents who couldn't point to Tynecastle on a map and so I'd rather those tickets just went to Tottenham fans tbh.

Hearts really dropped a bollock here. down.gif

I would presume that if WHL away end is normally 2900, but has been known to exceed this, charlton 4000,inter 5000, whether spurs season ticket holders get into the game as part of deal, they would not be in that area which gets extended, this would have been taken up by pay as you go fans, therefor there should be no issues with us getting in excess of 2900.

Pants Shaton

Spurs will not sell out WHL for this tie.

Many season ticket holders will not attend and they have the option of reselling their tickets on viagogo (or equivalent).

It will be relatively easy, for Hearts fans who have already made travel arrangements, to acquire a ticket for this game.

mulleted_jambo

Pretty sure spurs have only been given one section of the roseburn. Which would only be about 700 tickets.

Doesn't help us with negotiations for away tickets.

2900 tkts would see all regular going Hearts fans alright and most of the semi regulars.

Non ST holders would have little chance though.

Mind, we only have about 10k ST holders, and we could be getting enough tkts for 30% of them. I know many who won't be going due to work etc. Add in all the kids that are unlikely to be going and the older fans who probably only go to home matches and we are probably left with about our allocation.

Really think there is no need to panic, provided we get the 2900 that has been talked about.

a safe pair of sells
<br />Hanging back on transport/hotels till i can secure a brief.Hopefully get one alright so here's hoping.<br />I can understand people wanting to go down but if it was to watch it in a boozer with loads of Jambos i could do that up here!<br />
<br /><br /><br /> have you never been to Uefa away trip? The build up to the match is a better high than krystal meth! Ticket or not it's iworth going!

Pretty sure spurs have only been given one section of the roseburn. Which would only be about 700 tickets.

Nop, 3 sections have been blocked off for them, but obviouslly there needs to be segregation. On Spurs website (here) it confirms they have 1200 tickets.

They have 1200, can't understand anyone who wants more spur fans there? Get a grip, if it was up to me no spurs fan would be there! We need to get out and support our team and make them unconfrobable! Its no a ******* friendly! people should calm the whole part time supporters chat, can't really see many supporters of other teams getting up earlier to go down to tynie to get a ticket yesterday, why would you be that bothered? Yes some ###### did but no where near the amount that people on here are making out!

Guest Borat

Away end holds 2900 don't know if they can open another section for away fans

Charlton got 4000 back in January.

By the looks of things the away end has been extended for European ties in the past.

They would be utter shop fronts to give us 1800. We give them 1200 in a 17,000 seater stadium, they should give us 2500 at least in a stadium which holds 36,000 plus.

There away end holds 2,900 and IMO should be suitable for season ticket holders wanting to go, assuming it is one ticket per season ticket and the club dont throw a handful of tickets at the first guy who walks in the ticket office regardless of his team.

Cant really see all 9k season ticket holders at Tynecastle wanting to go either. Subtract from that figure the cat B season ticket holders, kids, older gents, people unable to get holidays, work, the wife being against it and people being put off by costs and I think most season ticket holders wishing to go should be happy.

mulleted_jambo

Nop, 3 sections have been blocked off for them, but obviouslly there needs to be segregation. On Spurs website (here) it confirms they have 1200 tickets.

Nope. Tickets have been sold in section K so only 2 sections put aside for them.

So probably two sections with a few rows of seats clear for segregation.

I heard that Hearts were going to sell the tickets for the away match to any Tom, Dick or Hobo. First come first served and as many as you like :whistling:

Aye so did I... probabily people in the queue already

And its women and children first how it should be in life.. :teehee:

Dunk-Section G

I have heard from a Spurs ST holder that we will be getting 3500-4000, which is in line with other European ties at WHL last season.

According to Hearts ticket office they are spending today sorting out the loyalty points thresholds for tickets for the away game.

According to Hearts ticket office they are spending today sorting out the loyalty points thresholds for tickets for the away game.

If they do it on loyalty points, there is going to be loads of groups of guys going down with some going to the game and some not.

I'm still hoping that we get sent up a couple of thousand extra so that anyone wanting to go will be able to.

With allowances made for Cat B ST holders and the irregular walk up fans, a significant proportion of the tickets seem to have gone to girlfriends/wives/aunts/uncles/parents who couldn't point to Tynecastle on a map and so I'd rather those tickets just went to Tottenham fans tbh.

Availaility Bias?

Fxxx the SPFL

If they do it on loyalty points, there is going to be loads of groups of guys going down with some going to the game and some not.

I'm still hoping that we get sent up a couple of thousand extra so that anyone wanting to go will be able to.

I am not sure if I will qualify I dont go to darkhead and only once to Ibrox last year, went to both fester road games but a lot of other games I went to are pay at the gate. Booooooooooooo. could'nt go to Hungary as I did not have enough scheckles with the daughter having just got married bigger booooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:down: to the daughter

My pal got his points updated and he is still well short..

When they tickets arrive why dont we loot the office as its the London way.. :whistling:

Dean Winchester

Got told this and that it'll be based on last season and this season only so any loyalty points before May 2010 will be wiped off.

How many loyalty points is felt will be enough?

Train to London booked...oooooohhh yeah!

I think IF we get 3000-4000 then the initial qualifying points threshold will be around 80-100 points.

The Old Tolbooth

I am not sure if I will qualify I dont go to darkhead and only once to Ibrox last year, went to both fester road games but a lot of other games I went to are pay at the gate. Booooooooooooo. could'nt go to Hungary as I did not have enough scheckles with the daughter having just got married bigger booooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:down: to the daughter

You have no idea how old that makes me feel mate, I remember when she was a baby!!! :(

I think IF we get 3000-4000 then the initial qualifying points threshold will be around 80-100 points.

When we get 3500 for Easter Road, the loyalty points threshold was around 40 mate, we don't have that big a travelling support for SPL games, I'd get yer hopes up if I were you! ;)

You have no idea how old that makes me feel mate, I remember when she was a baby!!! :(

When we get 3500 for Easter Road, the loyalty points threshold was around 40 mate, we don't have that big a travelling support for SPL games, I'd get yer hopes up if I were you! ;)

Was it not 60 John? Either way i feel pretty confident about getting a ticket tbh.

The Old Tolbooth

Was it not 60 John? Either way i feel pretty confident about getting a ticket tbh.

Nah, the last time they needed to use the loyalty points scheme it was deffo 40 mate, it may well be 60 this time but I can't see it being as high as 80.

My 123 should see me ok though :verysmug:

:P

stirlingshirejambo

Got told this and that it'll be based on last season and this season only so any loyalty points before May 2010 will be wiped off.

If they are only basing it on one full season and a couple games/season ticket this year the threshold will be relatively low compared to Easter road etc last year.

I sit at 120 points but will drop down to something like 70. My points are completely wrong though.

This could be a shambles

Jambof3tornado

My points tally has more manual adjustments than you can shake a stick at!

Getting worried now!

My 123 should see me ok though

I only have 15 as I live in Austria, but I was at the game in Hungary.

If that counts for more then I will feel slightly guilty for about two seconds if I get a WHL ticket !

Forza Cuore

My points tally has more manual adjustments than you can shake a stick at!

Getting worried now!

Me too. Just checked and I'm sitting on 79. I got 7 points for the Spurs home ticket and then it was taken back off.

Dalstonjambo

2 updates

My dad called this morning to confirm our season ticket seats - the woman in the TO told him at the moment we've got 1800 for WHL as thats what we gave them :down::down:

The tickets for spurs fans go on sale at 9.30 on wednesday (guy that sits next to me is a member so got him to call up and ask) so we may get a second batch

Archived