Allocation for WHL

scottg71

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KevinKyleJr

So ive got hardly any points along with my dad :down:

Will there be any tickets for general sale?

Dean Winchester

If they are only basing it on one full season and a couple games/season ticket this year the threshold will be relatively low compared to Easter road etc last year.

I sit at 120 points but will drop down to something like 70. My points are completely wrong though.

This could be a shambles

My thoughts exactly. The vast majority of my tickets for last season where pay at the gates so I'm going to take a huge hit in points.

When I was in upgrading my season yesterday the girl thought it would be 100.

I've got 98

:vrface:

Ryan Gosling

The loyalty points only worked fairly in 05 to 07.

After that the attendances dipped and the only places you can get points for these days are Ibrox, Parkhead and Easter Road!

Drylaw Hearts

The loyalty points only worked fairly in 05 to 07.

After that the attendances dipped and the only places you can get points for these days are Ibrox, Parkhead and Easter Road!

We don't sell out the first 2 and ER always goes to a public sale.

Those with the highest points will go to these games and they will get a ticket for WHL

2 updates

My dad called this morning to confirm our season ticket seats - the woman in the TO told him at the moment we've got 1800 for WHL as thats what we gave them :down::down:

The tickets for spurs fans go on sale at 9.30 on wednesday (guy that sits next to me is a member so got him to call up and ask) so we may get a second batch

Hope that 1800 isn't the case.

Please be double that!!!!

2 updates

My dad called this morning to confirm our season ticket seats - the woman in the TO told him at the moment we've got 1800 for WHL as thats what we gave them :down::down:

The tickets for spurs fans go on sale at 9.30 on wednesday (guy that sits next to me is a member so got him to call up and ask) so we may get a second batch

We supposedly only gave them 1200.

1200 equates to approx 7.5% of Tynie, 1800 equates to approx 5% of WHL. Hope your mates info is wrong.

Dalstonjambo

We supposedly only gave them 1200.

1200 equates to approx 7.5% of Tynie, 1800 equates to approx 5% of WHL. Hope your mates info is wrong.

The bit about 1800 came from the HMFC ticket office mate, so if she got their allocation wrong maybe she's wrong about that... Re my mate, he reckons spurs wont sell out - so we may get more though.

Cardiac Rucksack

Im around the 100 mark I think. In a queue to the ticket office the now.

Ryan Gosling

We don't sell out the first 2 and ER always goes to a public sale.

Those with the highest points will go to these games and they will get a ticket for WHL

I would like to think the club have a record of those fans who went to Hungary and will offer them one ticket each before the sale starts.

Drylaw Hearts

I would like to think the club have a record of those fans who went to Hungary and will offer them one ticket each before the sale starts.

I disagree.

Loyalty Points is the way to go.

There will have been fans there who don't even have a ST or go to many matches at all.

Disagree.

Like the guy from Austria.

No Season Ticket, but went to Hungary.

Less deserving IMO.

ST and Loyalty points is defo the way to go.

Sexton Hardcastle

Noticed the Spurs chairman Levy was saying their ticket office got a going over in the riots over the weekend.

So no doubt that will hold things up a little longer. And the police are to discuss switchign any games about.

Doubt it will come to that tbh.

When I was in upgrading my season yesterday the girl thought it would be 100.

I can't imagine it would be that high assuming they definitely only count this season and last seasons points (i.e. how the loyalty points system is advertised to work) and purge everything accumulated prior to last season, as it would be pretty hard to have collected 100 points from just last season and so far this season.

My loyalty points still show the points accumualted from 2 season ago, which going by how the loyalty points system is meant to opearte, is therefore showing incorrectly.

However, who knows how it will actually work, I guess we will hopfeully find out shortly.

Ryan Gosling

I disagree.

Loyalty Points is the way to go.

There will have been fans there who don't even have a ST or go to many matches at all.

We all know this is probably a moot point. The most likely scenario is that Hearts release them on a general sale and all 1800 are snapped up by the Loose Women off the HMFC Facebook page.

143 points plus my home ticket to be added. Should be ok. Don't know about my travelling comrades though :mellow:

Ricknauskis

The bit about 1800 came from the HMFC ticket office mate, so if she got their allocation wrong maybe she's wrong about that... Re my mate, he reckons spurs wont sell out - so we may get more though.

Some people on here drive me up the wall, lets now talk FACTS.....

Fact 1 - Spurs ARE getting 1200 for Tynecastle as states on there offical Website.

Fact 2 - No lotality points are not just given for Ibrox, I have 21 points for attending the 3 games at Inverness that we have had over the last 2 seasons. Points are also awarded for ALL other away games when purchased from the ticket office IE not cash gates.

Fact 3 - People who actually go to games should be entitled to a Ticket for WHL and your Loyality points if used correctly will reflect this. IE Me with 169 points gauranteed a ticket because I follow the team from 'Perth to paisley'

Now I had my say hopefully this will save any further confussion :teehee:

Ryan Gosling

I don't think I will have got any points from last season apart from the second Easter Road game.

So my trips to Aberdeen, Motherwell, Falkirk, Dundee Utd, Hamilton, St Mirren and Rangers won't be included on my points.

Going to have to hope for a big allocation from Spurs I think :(

Borthers, check your account details - you'll be surprised at how many points you have.

I was in Hungary, so this would actually suit me personally, but I agree with the others that would not be fair.

We should get loyalty points for Budapest, as we would for other games, it should never come down to who could, or could not, make it to one single match.

Back to 2005

I was told there was a meeting tmoro to discuss numbers when picking up the home tickets today.

Hoping to go but Didnt renew season ticket this year but had one for last fifteen years. Does that make me worthy of a ticket!?

Ryan Gosling

Been trying, won't accept my password, or any of the three new passwords I've requested off them :unsure:

Obvz not a REEL PHAN.

:verysmug:

I have 116 loyalty points. I've no idea how I have so many.

:blink: :blink:

I'm the same, I've got 113 and I expected to have well below 100. The majority of my points have come from two seasons in a row of season tickets. Got a couple of away games in there but I don't travel that often.

Hopefully this will be enough because my accomodation and travel are all booked up, will be going down regardless but obviously if I miss out on a ticket I'll be gutted.

Ryan Gosling

The internet just felt my seethe, as randomly-generated password number four did the trick :thumbsup:

I haz 97 points :sweat:

Have you bought your ticket for the home leg? If not, buy it now and that should push you over 100 I think?

Dalstonjambo

Fact 1 - Spurs ARE getting 1200 for Tynecastle as states on there offical Website.

Fact 2 - No lotality points are not just given for Ibrox, I have 21 points for attending the 3 games at Inverness that we have had over the last 2 seasons. Points are also awarded for ALL other away games when purchased from the ticket office IE not cash gates.

Fact 3 - People who actually go to games should be entitled to a Ticket for WHL and your Loyality points if used correctly will reflect this. IE Me with 169 points gauranteed a ticket because I follow the team from 'Perth to paisley'

WOW - Last time I try and help by posting what the TO told my dad. How am i driving you up the wall with this?

Well said my friend.

Its simple, get a ST and buy away tickets from the club over last season and you will be at WHL.

Plus UEFA state that the home team need to offer visiting support 5% of sellable capacity, i think WHL is aorund the 40k mark so 1900 for JT's will be bang on accurate.

I have absolutely nothing for any of the friendlies, away or cup games I went to last year. :oldsad:

How many will I get for my reserved Spurs seat once I buy that?

Ricknauskis

WOW - Last time I try and help by posting what the TO told my dad. How am i driving you up the wall with this?

Sorry having a bad day listening to Hobo's ask why we arent top of the league :verymad:

Sexton Hardcastle

Got told this and that it'll be based on last season and this season only so any loyalty points before May 2010 will be wiped off.

Dull

Randle P McMurphy

i have 91, just fired off an email asking for points to be credited for Paksi away. i also asked for points for motherwell yesterday although it was pay at the gate so i don't fancy my chances on this. i would hate to have 98 points and the treshhold was 100 :down:

Well said my friend.

Its simple, get a ST and buy away tickets from the club over last season and you will be at WHL.

Plus UEFA state that the home team need to offer visiting support 5% of sellable capacity, i think WHL is aorund the 40k mark so 1900 for JT's will be bang on accurate.

Dalstonjambo

Sorry having a bad day listening to Hobo's ask why we arent top of the league :verymad:

That's ok - I agree with your points, hence why I've only posted what I've heard from the ticket office of HMFC. But given she didnt know how many tickets we've given spurs - maybe she's talking rubbish.

But i agree - let's stop the conjecture, speculating etc. All i will say is every spurs fan i've talked to since the draw says they wont sell out their bit, so we may get a few more. Uberfans like you and me will be ok though :whistling:

Got told this and that it'll be based on last season and this season only so any loyalty points before May 2010 will be wiped off.

That would be bad. Very bad.

And especially rubbish considering it took way more 'loyalty' to stick with the team season 2009/10 than it did either of the last two that came after. Meh. I remember sitting there with a half empty stadium watching bottom 6 fixtures, nearly poked my own eyes out with boredom at times. That should be reflected. angry.gif

Done. I didn't like being pushed into a hurried purchase of my guaranteed ticket, but I did enjoy the convenience and ease of the transaction.

It was 7 points for Paksi, probably the same for Spurs?

Should have over 100 once I buy it then. Or I will until the point where they mercilessly whisk away everything accumulated before May 09.

If I have to go digging out old stubs, scanning them and bombarding the TO then I will. I deserve one of these tickets, I even sat through the Disaster of Falkirk and everything. :oldsad:

So do most of you season ticket holders sit with friends/groups at Tynecastle who are season ticket holders also? I know quite a few folk that are single season ticket holders. Seems like their might be a lot of people at White Hart Lane going on their tod.

In the group that i am going down with,only two are season ticket holders.

Dean Winchester

That would be bad. Very bad.

And especially rubbish considering it took way more 'loyalty' to stick with the team season 2009/10 than it did either of the last two that came after. Meh. I remember sitting there with a half empty stadium watching bottom 6 fixtures, nearly poked my own eyes out with boredom at times. That should be reflected. angry.gif

Would certainly take me from around 140 down to about 50/60 :(

JamboRossi79

Don't see how they can get away with that tbh.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Should have over 100 once I buy it then. Or I will until the point where they mercilessly whisk away everything accumulated before May 09.

If I have to go digging out old stubs, scanning them and bombarding the TO then I will. I deserve one of these tickets, I even sat through the Disaster of Falkirk and everything. :oldsad:

Folk who went to the St Johnstone cup game (less than 6000 ffs) in January should get a few extra. thumbsup.gif

Don't see how they can get away with that tbh.

Ever since it was introduced the clubs stance has been it is a rolling 2 year total hence nothing has changed.

The problem is that its never really mattered and its been poorly administered. That coupled with the fact many games are now back to pay at the gate or the club dont add the points and the loyalty points totals are full of errors.

I'd hazard a guess a large number of fans have the wrong totals or have been to far more games than the points indicate.

I often go to games where its a cash gate as I can choose on the day and for this I have no points yet people who buy in advance do.

The system needs to be review and made more accurate and transparent. Hopefully the spurs situation will force the clubs hand on this.

mahgrassyshoes

I get all my away tickets through a supporters club, and i'm trusting them to do the job for me as well. Always worry that I might miss out on tickets because of this; I've only missed 6 competitive games in the last 2 years. Fortunately, they've never let me down and I trust them to do the same again this time. I should be around the 100 mark - I'm sure you get 20 points when you buy your season ticket and a further point per game it is used, so your season tickets worth 39 over the course of the season. So 2 season of that of those plus I;ve bought my away paksi ticket, any cup tickets and a few other tickets here and there for my wee brother so i should be alright.

Folk who went to the St Johnstone cup game (less than 6000 ffs) in January should get a few extra. thumbsup.gif

Damn right. I nearly lost toes.

See Hearts? Frostbite and everything. Tell me that's not deserving...

Contingency plans have to be made for the unfortunates who don't get a ticket. Loads of people will still travel (myself included). An arrangement needs to be made to fill some decent sized pub somewhere to watch it.

Together.

Contingency plans have to be made for the unfortunates who don't get a ticket. Loads of people will still travel 9myself included). An arrangement needs to be made to fill some decent sized pub somewhere to watch it.

Together.

Sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

ffs this is becoming ridiculous if we are only given 1800 ill be seething i mean ffs come on most ******* tottenham hotspur fans wont even show up just give us 5000 godsake if its only 1800 itll be carnage

Archived