Loyalty Points / Spurs game (Merged Threads)

yvonnejambo

Loyalty points  

461 members have voted

1. 1. How many do you have?

Further to my earlier post a further 800 to 1000 tickets are reserved for further release should our initial allocation sell out and Spurs allocation sales go poorly. Sourse...WHL ticket office.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked my account and I have 20 points added this morning so I am sorted. Yaassssss.

Same for me this years season ticket points added (20) now on a proud 110 Points !!

The People's Chimp

I know you're not going to read this as I'm on ignore :sob: , but agree with this tbh. Anyone who follows Hearts across the continent should be guaranteed a ticket for this one.

Just quoted this to cheer ILUVhibs up.

Wouldn't want him to do anything silly because he's missing out on spurs.

The People's Chimp

All those moaning about the system - how would you suggest Hearts do it then?

Ive got 110 so Im fine but i understand where people are coming from but how else would you suggest?

:rofl:

Oh the Irony!

Hearts can't really win here.

They have a system that is perfectly fair yet anyone who still misses out will moan. If hearts arent adding loyalty points chase it as it happens; if this is the only away game you can make this season as childcare miracolously appears well tough.

The system is fair and whilst loyalty points could be better administered hearts will always have a moan when people miss out. I'd imagine the reason it is Saturday is because the club is currently sitting fixing points.

What people need to remember about the LP system is that the people who've got over 100 points don't get points for Aberdeen away either. It's the same for everyone.

I don't have a season ticket this season, but I'm well over the threshold.

I'm only on 55pts, but I will be there with quite a few others. Just have to hope we dont sell them out and they half the points that are needed now! or we sell out quickly and they give us double the allocation they have given us!

That's why Hibs get you only 2 points, but 7 for ICT, cup games etc etc etc. Hardly hoards at our HOME Scottish Cup match last season!!! 6000 is pathetic.

If you go to the all the games loyalty points are not a concern. If you choose to not go to games then they might be.

I think you miss my point.

Joe Bloggs who goes to ONE away game in a whole season and happens to choose Easter Road to be that game is better off in the loyalty points stakes than AN Other who treks, for example, to Tannadice twice a year.

Its a pile of pesh and it doesnt work.

Hearts can't really win here.

They have a system that is perfectly fair yet anyone who still misses out will moan. If hearts arent adding loyalty points chase it as it happens; if this is the only away game you can make this season as childcare miracolously appears well tough.

The system is fair and whilst loyalty points could be better administered hearts will always have a moan when people miss out. I'd imagine the reason it is Saturday is because the club is currently sitting fixing points.

I can't go, so I don't have a vested interest, but the decision to put tickets on sale at 4:45 on Saturday is terrible. if it has to be Saturday why not from 9am, giving everyone enough chance to get their ticket and still enjoy the game. The team will be well impressed when half the crowd walk out at HT to join the queue for tickets.

Italian Lambretta

I would be surprised if we had anywhere near 1800 fans who have more than 100 points that want to go to WHL.

I would be surprised if we had anywhere near 1800 fans who have more than 100 points that want to go to WHL.

This hence why 4.45 makes no difference. I'd guess after this sale at least half of the 1800 will still be up for grabs.

All remaining tickets will go on sale from 9.30am on Friday, August 12 only to supporters who are on the Tottenham Hotspur ticketing database as of 5.00pm on Thursday, August 4, 2011.

This will be a Category C priced fixture, however concession tickets will be available in all areas of the stadium.

All Upper Tier tickets will be priced at ?19 for Under 16s and ?21 for Senior Citizens. All Lower Tier tickets priced at ?16 for Under 16s and ?21 for Senior Citizens.

From the spurs site, looks like by the time Hearts initial sale period has ended (Monday-Tuesday) Spurs will have a good idea what kind of take up there is for their own fans. At this point there may well be more tickets released.

Just a guess on my part!

Hearts should give online users a 50 point bonus for not costing a fortune with inefficient stupid questions.

Register online people. Its easy and gives all access and tickets at the touch of a button (or two)

Calm down Rudy. :lol:

What system would you suggest? Going down with your driver's licence and proving your Hearts credentials by singing His Name Is Drew Busby?

Only right that the supporters who follow Hearts home and away right now - not in years gone by - get preference.

Good to see the TO listen to Franco on this one after the errors which led to J Come-Latelies and hangers-on getting briefs for the home leg. :smuggy:

To add to my list, GTF - Francis Begbie :D

No I think Hearts tattoo's should get you 50 extra, if you ever got taxed outside wimpy by the BBC you should get 50 more and if you have pee'd in the home dugout at Easter Road then 100 bonus (oops should I have said that) - simple system in my book !

Seriously - Wiping loyalty points from previous season's is a bit out of order, some wee gagey who has only followed Hearts for a season could have more points than someone who has been a seasoned campaigner for years, but had a year out. Its somewhat flawed.

Dean Winchester

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE TICKET OFFICE PHONE SYSTEM

3 times in the last 2 weeks I've phoned them and every bloody time 15-45 minutes in the queue and then they hang up

:seething:

Just quoted this to cheer ILUVhibs up.

Wouldn't want him to do anything silly because he's missing out on spurs.

Awww that's nice :thumbsup:

Is this chad Sexington or Partridge tho?

I think you miss my point.

Joe Bloggs who goes to ONE away game in a whole season and happens to choose Easter Road to be that game is better off in the loyalty points stakes than AN Other who treks, for example, to Tannadice twice a year.

Its a pile of pesh and it doesnt work.

Check your maths

Easter Road is only 2 points, Tannadice will be more at least 3 points so two trips to Tannadice wil be be at least 6 .

AN other will be at least 3 times better off in the loyalty points stakes than Joe Bloggs

Checked the other day and I had 87 points. When I heard this morning that it was a 100 point threshold I was gutted as I have booked flights and accomodation.

Just checked the now and I now have 107 points. And my Dad has 102.

:verysmug:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Here's a question - Will it be the people with the most points who get one, or will it be the first 1800 with the required points?

108 can i lend some1 8 :thumbsup:

Oh aye Oh aye - now there's a shout so if we have 3 ST holders and between us we can get 300 points can we apply - now we are getting somewhere !!

I don't use official buses, but I like the idea as it is money in Hearts pocket therefore an incentive to use the clubs official buses. You dont have to like it, I think it makes good business sense. Maybe some will contemplate using in future and if so Hearts make more money. Surely a good thing!? Should have been points for the Antwerp game too though. The crowd that day was pathetic and loads on here saying they weren't wasting money to watch a friendly, all?7 that it cost.

I live about a mile and a half from Ibrox. should I come through to Edinburgh to get on the bus through there? surely attending the match is loyalty enough?

Check your maths

Easter Road is only 2 points, Tannadice will be more at least 3 points so two trips to Tannadice wil be be at least 6 .

AN other will be at least 3 times better off in the loyalty points stakes than Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs will get their points added on regardless as a result of having to purchase the ticket through the office.

AN Other who turned up on the day and stoated through a cash gate will only gain points for their trip to Tannadice if they then go out of their way to 'claim' their points. Something which for most of us who just want to turn up and watch the footie, is something we simply dont bother doing. You could argue that its the 'responsibility' of AN Other to claim the points, but IMO that is a step which shouldnt be required.

The number of manual adjustments and cockups and general confusion over who has what is proof that its a pile of turd.

Apart from the idiotic ticket sale time ( 4:45pm on Saturday ) the HMFC Ticket office for once has seen sense in making sure that people who attend away matches are rewarded.

Although I totally agree with the fans who went to hungary that they should have had at least 25 points from this match, The 7 points given was the same amount of points given for the Paks home tie ??????????? and a trip to Inverness.

Why has it taken so long to announce this ???? HMFC by Eufa rules are entitled to 5% of WHL ( 1817 ). These tickets could have been on sale last week to 100+ loyality holders allowing us more time to bbok accomodation, travel, days off etc.....

I have no doubt after Tuesday at 5pm HMFC will annouce a second phase of tickets sales, this will be after they have found out how many tickets Spurs sold on their General public sale ( Friday ).

You have to ask the Q why was this method of 1 ticket per person not adopted for the home leg, This would have prevented the idiots who bought a dozen tickets from profiting from fellow fans.

The People's Chimp

Awww that's nice :thumbsup:

Is this chad Sexington or Partridge tho?

Na, it was yon Thommo boy.

Anyway, seems the TO weren't fully up to speed when we had a chat yesterday as it seems my Dad's account (which I can check online) has gone over the 100 since then, meaning, hopefully, that mine (which for some reason (forgotten password and email address) I can't check) has done the same, as I had ten more than him yesterday.

Fingers crossed.

GREENOCK HEARTS

Anyone who followed Hearts across the continent should be guaranteed a ticket is absolutely ridiculous.

Gregory House M.D.

YAAAAAAASS! Just what we needed... a 15th Spurs thread on page 1.

Better start a new thread eh

Could'nt be ersed trolling through all that mince on the other threads from people who dont go to games wondering why they wont get a ticket !

Here's a question - Will it be the people with the most points who get one, or will it be the first 1800 with the required points?

It'll be the first 1800.

I have 100 points and haven't been to all that many aways in the last two seasons so I'm thinking it can't be THAT hard to have the 100 points needed to will be a tight squeeze to get one still even if above threshold.

Can't agree more at last the club are rewarding fans that buy season tickets and travel to away games even when things havent been going our way. If you can't be bothered watching us against the St Mirren's and St Johnstone's then fans that do should be rewarded. just sayin!

Inverness and St Minging were the only two grounds i didnt go to last season. Paid at the gate every game bar Hibs, Celtic and Rangers which these games i got a mate to buy my tickets. Great eh

Inverness and St Minging were the only two grounds i didnt go to last season. Paid at the gate every game bar Hibs, Celtic and Rangers which these games i got a mate to buy my tickets. Great eh

I agree with what you are saying, the only way to rectify this is to give Non season ticket holders a Loyalty reward card ( or similar ) this way you can collect points for the games you go to.

Ribery's Face

Apart from the idiotic ticket sale time ( 4:45pm on Saturday ) the HMFC Ticket office for once has seen sense in making sure that people who attend away matches are rewarded.

Although I totally agree with the fans who went to hungary that they should have had at least 25 points from this match, The 7 points given was the same amount of points given for the Paks home tie ??????????? and a trip to Inverness.

Why has it taken so long to announce this ???? HMFC by Eufa rules are entitled to 5% of WHL ( 1817 ). These tickets could have been on sale last week to 100+ loyality holders allowing us more time to bbok accomodation, travel, days off etc.....

I have no doubt after Tuesday at 5pm HMFC will annouce a second phase of tickets sales, this will be after they have found out how many tickets Spurs sold on their General public sale ( Friday ).

You have to ask the Q why was this method of 1 ticket per person not adopted for the home leg, This would have prevented the idiots who bought a dozen tickets from profiting from fellow fans.

Dont agree with this. it should be 2. yes it is wrong that people are profiting from the home tickets but, i buy tickets to go with my mates almost every week home or away, now when i buy the ticets i get all the points because its always me that buys them, so i have well over 100 but the people i regularly go with have no where near this. So thats why its a bit unfair

Na, it was yon Thommo boy.

Anyway, seems the TO weren't fully up to speed when we had a chat yesterday as it seems my Dad's account (which I can check online) has gone over the 100 since then, meaning, hopefully, that mine (which for some reason (forgotten password and email address) I can't check) has done the same, as I had ten more than him yesterday.

Fingers crossed.

To my knowledge he wasn't even on ignore.

Can anyone explain to me why someone who has been to 3 away games is considered higher priority than a season ticket holder? 20 points for a season ticket is too low.

As a season ticket holder for 20 seasons in a row who goes to away games but not at the Old Firm or ER which are the ones which you need to go through Hearts to get tickets for and so get these points, I'm pretty annoyed not to be near the front of the queue. Someone without a ticket who goes to all away games aginast the OF and Hibs will have more points than me and I wonder if someone in that category is really who we want to represent us at such a high profile game.

So, I have 82 points and was at nearly every away game last season but don't have the point to show. However I do have all the match tickets...am I able to claim these points from the TO cause 2 of the tickets are Inverness away. Plus all the other ones would add up to well more than 100!!

Guildford_Jambo

:rofl:

Oh the Irony!

A realy unhelpful post - you can do better than that surely.

All I am asking is that the whingers suggest a better way of allocating tickets. Like i said, im ok as i have enough points, but i do feel sorry for those who are only a couple off

Ribery's Face

To add to my list, GTF - Francis Begbie :D

No I think Hearts tattoo's should get you 50 extra, if you ever got taxed outside wimpy by the BBC you should get 50 more and if you have pee'd in the home dugout at Easter Road then 100 bonus (oops should I have said that) - simple system in my book !

Seriously - Wiping loyalty points from previous season's is a bit out of order, some wee gagey who has only followed Hearts for a season could have more points than someone who has been a seasoned campaigner for years, but had a year out. Its somewhat flawed.

this fan who is having a year out will the probably not want to go to the game because he is ..............having a year out??

wee gagey can get his tickets hif he pleases because he has followed hearts for the past season and deserves a ticket?

No?

Hearts should give online users a 50 point bonus for not costing a fortune with inefficient stupid questions.

Register online people. Its easy and gives all access and tickets at the touch of a button (or two)

Really !!!!!

I am registered on the Hearts Website, I was also registered to the ridicules, inefficient Ticket Master System they had, which was such a shambles. A direct result of all this Registering is that is they have duplicate and error riddled details that are out of date and that I have to constantly tell them is wrong!!!!!

Now I have to re register with even more details. Chances????

This is the efficient few clicks reply I just got.!!!!

"Thank you for your email.

We aim to reply to all Supporter Services emails within 5 working days.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Hearts Supporter Services Team"

Any more words of wisdom???

Chewy

Dean Winchester

Just got off the phone.

100+ is NOT a guaranteed ticket and 09/10 points are being included for Saturday.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

It'll be the first 1800.

I have 100 points and haven't been to all that many aways in the last two seasons so I'm thinking it can't be THAT hard to have the 100 points needed to will be a tight squeeze to get one still even if above threshold.

Right so, I've currently got 102 points, does that mean I'll definitely get a ticket or do I still have to sort something out for full time on Saturday?!

All those moaning about the system - how would you suggest Hearts do it then?

Ive got 110 so Im fine but i understand where people are coming from but how else would you suggest?

that points should be added for buying anything official from HMFC ie club shop.club draw.coaching days ,POTY dinners

ps i have 111 points :thumbsup:

I agree with what you are saying, the only way to rectify this is to give Non season ticket holders a Loyalty reward card ( or similar ) this way you can collect points for the games you go to.

To be fair, I cant remember loyalty points ever stopping me going to a game so it's never been an issue before :lol: Will be buying tickets in advance from now on

Archived