Loyalty Points / Spurs game (Merged Threads)

yvonnejambo

Loyalty points  

461 members have voted

1. 1. How many do you have?

yvonnejambo

Lets see what chances are of getting a ticket based on loyalty points.....

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know? Can I check without going to T.O.

yvonnejambo

i am missing some too but no idea what can be done so just have everything crossed 109 will be enough

davemclaren

It was easier in the good old days when being a season ticket holder, shareholder and a member of 2 500 clubs made you part of the Hearts elite.

120 points but this season's season ticket hasn't been added.

The Old Tolbooth

I'm on 123 so far, should be ok for a ticket but at ?82 a pop I might just watch it in a boozer down there, I grudge paying that for to watch a game of football.

83 but this years season ticket 20 points has n't been added not to mention the home leg v Spurs. Still a shareholder so that might be worth something.

Gods a Jambo

96sad.gif

The boy on the phone just told me thats how many I have too. I am going to get back on the blower next week as i think thats tom kite.

I presume it is not possible to link accounts to combine loyalty points eg if I am buying two tickets for the game, me and my mate - I have 104 and he has 96 - we cant combine them to make 200?

I take it this wont be the case, but worth a try if you can.

So can you?

:whistling:

davemclaren

I presume it is not possible to link accounts to combine loyalty points eg if I am buying two tickets for the game, me and my mate - I have 104 and he has 96 - we cant combine them to make 200?

I take it this wont be the case, but worth a try if you can.

So can you?

:whistling:

Eh, no. :ninja:

thehibsareintheirbeds

112 at the minute, although I'm definitely missing some. My dads on 99 so fingers crossed the limita not too high

7 :yucky: that cant be right, does anyone no if you get points added if you get tickets at the ticket office

Creepy Lurker

124, which is probably reasonable as my attendance of away games dropped last season, and as I'll be moving to France next month I haven't renewed my season ticket this season. If I'd carried on going at the rate that I used to, I imagine that I'd definitely be in the 160+ bracket.

Seymour M Hersh

Where's the no ******* idea option?

Simple question, i bought two Paksi and two Spurs tickets how many Loyalty Points am i entitled to for each purchase ? Cheers

stirlingshirejambo

Simple question, i bought two Paksi and two Spurs tickets how many Loyalty Points am i entitled to for each purchase ? Cheers

hik it's 7 for each ticket

I don't think you should get more than one set of points for each purchase but with our shambles of a scheme you never know.

So you should have 14 but you could have anthing from 0 to 28

Forza Cuore

I got 7 for the Spurs ticket...then it was removed. When I phoned about it the lassie said "it shouldn't have been added until after the match" who the f@ck knows.

Could be a case of getting a Spurs end ticket.

Also, only get points IF you gave them your customer reference number when buying them.

All the tickets that have been purchased for non season ticket games i've bought the two seats under my reference number.

RoussetsShorts

what is the point of the loyalty points system, it gets used once a year max and then when they needed it most (the spurs home match) they totally abandon it.

:Vlad-Stupid:

Hi guys does anyone know how many loyalty points needed for white hart lane.

Or indeed what the criteria will be to get tickets. Thanks in advance. Mon the hearts.

The people who got points added for the Spurs game will get them removed as dont get added till after the game...

These 'loyalty points/will I have enough loyalty points for WHL/when do the tickets go on sale/how many tickets are we getting/how many loyalty points do I need' threads are getting incredibly boring. :facepalm:

No-one knows any of this information yet until the club make an official announcement.

MightyBritannia

I'll buy your two Spurs tickets of you for the game at Tynecastle for ?150.

Deal or no deal? :thumbsup:

Radioactive Mince

The people who got points added for the Spurs game will get them removed as dont get added till after the game...

Curiouser & curiouser...

Boy at ticket office had no qualms about adding the 7 points to my brother-in-law's account today when I requested it upon upgrading a child ticket to adult for him...

They've taken my 7 points but not my wife's. They've taken my daughter's but not my son's (both of whom one would expect to lose theirs).

:confused:

LOYALTY POINTS

LOYALTY POINTS

LOYALTY POINTS

LOYALTY POINTS

LOYALTY POINTS

LOYALTY POINTS

LOYALTY POINTS

LOYALTY POINTS

LOYALTY POINTS

:sob:

Radioactive Mince

Kickback in "falling over each other to be the most 'not bothered' by being really, really shite at satirical comedy" shock.

:rolleyes:

Loyalty points are complete and utter nonsense IMO.

Was worthwhile maybe 5 years ago when there was a huge demand for tickets and darn near EVERY away fixture was an all ticket affair.

In these days of pathetic crowds and cash turnstiles, the loyalty points system simply doent work in the manner it was originally intended to. And for what its worth, I reckon the folk who treck through to places like Kilmarnock and Motherwell are far more 'loyal' then the hoards who decide they want to toddle across town to Easter Road.

Sooner its scrapped the better.

That's why Hibs get you only 2 points, but 7 for ICT, cup games etc etc etc. Hardly hoards at our HOME Scottish Cup match last season!!! 6000 is pathetic.

If you go to the all the games loyalty points are not a concern. If you choose to not go to games then they might be.

Or you could go to away games on the official Hearts buses, thus boosting the clubs revenue, and again receive loyalty points. There are loads of opportunities to get them.

Radioactive Mince

Or you could go to away games on the official Hearts buses, thus boosting the clubs revenue, and again receive loyalty points. There are loads of opportunities to get them.

Fairly sick of thinking and talking about loyalty points now, but I strongly disagree with the point for official travel.

Suits those living within a mile or so of Tynecastle, which is actually a much smaller percentage of our hardcore home & away support than most folk realise.

A nonsense if you ask me.

Archived