Loyalty Points / Spurs game (Merged Threads)

yvonnejambo

Loyalty points  

461 members have voted

1. 1. How many do you have?

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or you could go to away games on the official Hearts buses, thus boosting the clubs revenue, and again receive loyalty points. There are loads of opportunities to get them.

Thats great if you live in Edinburgh, fans travel from all over the UK. We travel down every home game from the Highlands and me personally cant also afford to go to that many away games does that make me not loyal enough? I have not got all the points I should as many have said before lots of grounds are pay at gate.

I've got a programme, ticket stub and mental scaring from the 48 hour bus journey to Standard Liege in 92' how many points do I get for that :whistling:

I don't use official buses, but I like the idea as it is money in Hearts pocket therefore an incentive to use the clubs official buses. You dont have to like it, I think it makes good business sense. Maybe some will contemplate using in future and if so Hearts make more money. Surely a good thing!? Should have been points for the Antwerp game too though. The crowd that day was pathetic and loads on here saying they weren't wasting money to watch a friendly, all?7 that it cost.

Very dissapointed with the allocation first off, i thought we would have been given more.

Fair play to all who have 100 points or more but I hope there will be a second tier of sales to those of us who dont quite have the 100 point required!

Why would we get more. Spurs must give us 5%. They have a 36k stadium. 28k of these are ST. That gives them 8k to play with. That means they are retaining 6k for their own fans.

There treatment is pretty much the same as ours.

I don't see why we as a club should have expect Spurs to give us 60-75% of their available tickets.

I think the thresholds are fair but fully expect moaning anyway. Funnily enough those with bonafide reasons for not going week in week out always seem to coincidentally have that free week when the big games come round.

Oh well miss out by 8 points.

not if you were to go online and buy a few tickets right now that would add up to 8 points....

So I'm guessing they are not getting rid of all loyalty points prior to May 2010 then, with the threshold being so high? If not then perfect, as I have enough to get a ticket. If they are wiping off the 2009/10 points then I will be about 15/20 points short.

davesmith,

given demand from Hearts support and that although a season ticket match for Spurs, they would make far more money giving us say 3000 tickets!

If your suggesting i'm a fair weather fan you can do one! i'm a season ticket holder and have been for 3 years but due to family commitments cant go to every away game so my points just miss the threshold!

not if you were to go online and buy a few tickets right now that would add up to 8 points....

Don't think the points get added right away. Stil haven't got my season ticket points for this season.

The People's Chimp

Website currently not letting anyone buy tickets for upcoming away games...

So I'm guessing they are not getting rid of all loyalty points prior to May 2010 then, with the threshold being so high? If not then perfect, as I have enough to get a ticket. If they are wiping off the 2009/10 points then I will be about 15/20 points short.

Why would you assume that?

100 points is 50 a season. Minus 20 for a ST that means 30 points a season on non ST games and away games. Quite easily obtained for the real hardcore support. Only right these boys get first chance with the threshold being lowered after they have there tickets. If you are 15-20 points short I guarentee you would still get one; just at second chance.

Dean Winchester

Website currently not letting anyone buy tickets for upcoming away games...

What about home games? Bit expensive but 1 point a home game is it not?

Back of the Bus

If they're getting rid of 09/10 then I'm screwed :verymad:

Can't believe we're only getting 1800!

I strongly suspect the police, and maybe the government had a hand in this.

I can't see them wanting 3000+ scots and hundreds of coppers in a recent flashpoint area.

London does paranoia very well.....

Available from 4.45pm on sat. Are the ticket office thick? There will no doubt be a huge queue meaning you miss the game or part of it or folk are going to be tapping away on mobiles as the last 10mins of game goes on!

Why would you assume that?

100 points is 50 a season. Minus 20 for a ST that means 30 points a season on non ST games and away games. Quite easily obtained for the real hardcore support. Only right these boys get first chance with the threshold being lowered after they have there tickets. If you are 15-20 points short I guarentee you would still get one; just at second chance.

Yes, but seeing as we are only a couple of games in to this season, you would have to have accumalted 50/60 points from last season to hit the 100 point mark. Of course people will have achieved that, but surely not 1800 considering our p*ss poor away support for most games bar easter road.

If they're getting rid of 09/10 then I'm screwed :verymad:

Can't believe we're only getting 1800!

I think they must be using the last 2 seasons loyalty points 09/10 and 10/11 as nobody going to have that many from this season yet. I have 109 so hopefully ok if counting the 09/10 season. I also think they may just be saying the 1800 to see what demand there is and maybe release more if demand is higher good for marketing and making sure people buy quick.

How many tickets have they been given for Tynie?

i still think we will get more once these ones sell,

RoussetsShorts

Ha ha, its cheaper to go to the WHL than Tynie

:vrface:

There'll be plenty tickets for this, home or away end everyone will get in.

davesmith,

given demand from Hearts support and that although a season ticket match for Spurs, they would make far more money giving us say 3000 tickets!

If your suggesting i'm a fair weather fan you can do one! i'm a season ticket holder and have been for 3 years but due to family commitments cant go to every away game so my points just miss the threshold!

How do you base that? If this is the case why didnt we give Spurs more? The answer is that unless Spurs do not sell the game out they make the money either way; far better to upset your opposition than own fans.

I am sure if Spurs fans don't take up the allocation more will be released but If I was a spurs fan I would be extremely unhappy if my club gave an opposition club almost 40% of available tickets before seeing what their own fans needed. I actually still think we will get more and everyone who wants one will get one. This is simply a formality for clubs that must be followed. History suggests Spurs will be able to up the allocation after their sales open.

As for the next bit. I didn't say anything of the sort. However ultimately the threshold is to ensure that the allocation is a fair as possible. Of course those who do go every week should be first on the line. If you are just short you will still get one no bother at 2nd chance. I would add that it's no one elses fault that your family commitments stop you going more often.

Crap!!!

Just phoned up and i've only got 60 points!!!

I haven't had a ST for past 2 years due to work commitments but had one for years!!

Spurs end for me then (altho which means I can't wear my kilt or colours)

:down:

I strongly suspect the police, and maybe the government had a hand in this.

I can't see them wanting 3000+ scots and hundreds of coppers in a recent flashpoint area.

London does paranoia very well.....

They are anyway reguardless of how many tickets they give us ;)

Gregory House M.D.

12 seperate Spurs threads on the first page...

dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg

I was one of the 300 Hearts fans in Hungary.

This earned me a whopping 7 points!!

total joke

The cash turnstiles at Aberdeen and Dundee United (amongst others, but I live in Aberdeen so picking on the nearest clubs) have done me over. If I got the loyalty points from those games I'd have been well past the threshold. I wish the loyalty system would allow you to bring in ticket stubs and get these added on.

Yes, but seeing as we are only a couple of games in to this season, you would have to have accumalted 50/60 points from last season to hit the 100 point mark. Of course people will have achieved that, but surely not 1800 considering our p*ss poor away support for most games bar easter road.

Of course we don't. I'd fully expect at the end of the period a lot of tickets to be left and a lower points threshold of 50/60ish to be applied at which point I'd expect them to be almost gone.

I do think everyone who wants one will get one, probably just lots of squidgy pants for the lower points tally over the next week or so though.

Archived