Loyalty Points / Spurs game (Merged Threads)

yvonnejambo

Loyalty points  

461 members have voted

1. 1. How many do you have?

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stirlingshirejambo

So I'm guessing they are not getting rid of all loyalty points prior to May 2010 then, with the threshold being so high? If not then perfect, as I have enough to get a ticket. If they are wiping off the 2009/10 points then I will be about 15/20 points short.

That's my thought my son and I have 120+ but will drop to 60 if they tke off 2009/10.

More nervous days checking loyalty points before Saturday

They really should have clarified on this notice whether 09/10 season will be valid or not. Cant see us having 1800 people with more than 100 points to be honest.

robin hood jambo

i still think we will get more once these ones sell,

I hope so to but if this is the case then the club should advertise thiscas an initial allocation.

Hearts have discussed arrangements so must know the scope for an increase in tickets.

Back of the Bus

I was one of the 300 Hearts fans in Hungary.

This earned me a whopping 7 points!!

total joke

I've not had my Hungary points added yet... And I'm currently on 98.....

Morgaro Gomis

Wait a second.. Our ground roughly holds 17,000 and we give them around 1,200. Their ground holds roughly 36,000 and we only get 1,871? Hmm..

Now Im not saying we should get 3000 tickets but come on, we should be getting a damn sight more than 1,871.

They really should have clarified on this notice whether 09/10 season will be valid or not. Cant see us having 1800 people with more than 100 points to be honest.

Correct - absolutely no chance this is the case.

Average away gate around 1200 last season - some games more - Aberdeen, St Midden and ER but in the main around 1200. Some games less - Killie away midweek, Huns away etc....

Reckon around 500 plus goes on the the next 'sale' category.

I've not had my Hungary points added yet... And I'm currently on 98.....

Why did they add my ones on before then?

Maybe as I was on charter? I dunno

jamboinglasgow

Only 54 :( I have been to quite a few away games last two seasons but usually pay at the gate, that will teach me.

total joke

My 250 mile round trips from Aberdeen to Edinburgh and back get me one loyalty point at a time usually.

I have 154 ya dancer! You know all those games away to St Mirren, St Johnstone, Ibrox at the end of last season... it pays to go and support your team!

Back of the Bus

Why did they add my ones on before then?

Maybe as I was on charter? I dunno

Dunno, I've 7 for Hearts v Paksi, NOWT for Paksi v Hearts.

I'll give them until tomorrow to respond to my strongly worded email.

heartsfc_fan

I checked the other day and I had 87. Checked just now and I now have 115 after "manual adjustments"

:yas:

ticket office seem to have been doing some updating, I had 98 points last week and am now on 125.

can't see the initial allocation being sold out to 100+ pointers though.

Dalstonjambo

118 points for me despite 900 mile round trips (he types hastily before 09/10 drops off) so at least i should get to my local game!

Do The Dance

The cash turnstiles at Aberdeen and Dundee United (amongst others, but I live in Aberdeen so picking on the nearest clubs) have done me over. If I got the loyalty points from those games I'd have been well past the threshold. I wish the loyalty system would allow you to bring in ticket stubs and get these added on.

It does.

ticket office seem to have been doing some updating, I had 98 points last week and am now on 125.

you going down regardless Jen?

It looks like i'll just be going for the party only now. :down:

Honestly this is a joke system - so guys who have been following Hearts for the last 20 years home and away have a season of limited travel for whatever reason don't get considered - out of order.

I have enough points - my two mates don't but they have travelled for years, both had kids last season so didn't go and they are short on the points - GTF Hearts.

GTF Spurs - none of your fans are that interested so give us more tickets

GTF - The Met Police - get your house in order

GTF - The government - just because GTF !

Phew....

Thank god for the 10 extra points shareholders get :D London Calling.

1817 though? :down:

you must be one of the few shareholders remaining. Fair play.

Has Vlad been knocking on your door?

Morgaro Gomis

Might be a silly question, but how do I check? Can I do it from work without my ST? Also, I don't think Ill have 100 anyway, whenever there is an away game with a pay at the gate, I normally use that.. serves me right.

Hearts rewarding the likes of me for the all the doings at Ibrox and Parkhead that I've had to witness.

:verysmug:

Radioactive Mince

The ticket office have a lot of explaining to do.

Why haven't the points I was missing, that they said they'd add and call me back about but haven't, been added?

Why have my Spurs at home points been added then taken away?

Why have three different members of staff at the TO, both in person & on the phone, told me that 09/10's points would be disappearing? I do not believe there are 1800 supporters above this threshold. I'd struggle to believe it if 09/10's were included but, if they're not, it seems impossible.

This is terrible news for me, especially considering I've now been to TO twice about this and phoned once, and have actually had points taken away, not added.

Hearts are so gay sometimes.

Of course we don't. I'd fully expect at the end of the period a lot of tickets to be left and a lower points threshold of 50/60ish to be applied at which point I'd expect them to be almost gone.

I do think everyone who wants one will get one, probably just lots of squidgy pants for the lower points tally over the next week or so though.

Not sure I agree. Quite a few have more than a 100 (see recent poll on here, for example). Am finding it hard to imagine who amongst them doesn't want a ticket for this game. Still, we'll find out on Saturday ...

This is just the initial ones. I'm willing to bet that we'll get more.

The met will rather have thousands of Jambos in the stadium as opposed to on the streets where the riots have taken place.

Prenticeonthewing

total joke

And I had to put up with your dulcet tones - and they haven't added my points for this game on - never mind still have 112 points anyway........

Hearts rewarding the likes of me for the all the pumpings at Ibrox and Parkhead that I've had to endure.

No problem with that. The people that go to the away games should get priority imo.

Home games are easy(for most) and deserve 1 point.

My away travel is limited nowadays to say the least.

I deserve a ticket for going to the last 3 away Euro ties tho.

Hearts rewarding the likes of me for the all the doings at Ibrox and Parkhead that I've had to witness.

me too, smug one. Them and hibs are the only all-ticket away games, so they've got me over the threshold

Fans are still going to travel regardless.

Brutal decision if it was based on Police etc.

Chances of more being put on sale?

Farce. I presume that's bang on 5%.

Not ITK usually but I am told that HMFC hope to get another 1200 depending on the initial 1800 selling out (a certainity) and Spurs fans demand for tickets (who knows?). For the record I have 90 loyalty points so I'm glad I've not booked any travel or accomodation yet.

And I had to put up with your dulcet tones - and they haven't added my points for this game on - never mind still have 112 points anyway........

Lol, you deserve the 100 points just for having to drink with me in Hungary.

Tommy Wiseau

Honestly this is a joke system - so guys who have been following Hearts for the last 20 years home and away have a season of limited travel for whatever reason don't get considered - out of order.

I have enough points - my two mates don't but they have travelled for years, both had kids last season so didn't go and they are short on the points - GTF Hearts.

GTF Spurs - none of your fans are that interested so give us more tickets

GTF - The Met Police - get your house in order

GTF - The government - just because GTF !

Phew....

Calm down Rudy. :lol:

What system would you suggest? Going down with your driver's licence and proving your Hearts credentials by singing His Name Is Drew Busby?

Only right that the supporters who follow Hearts home and away right now - not in years gone by - get preference.

Good to see the TO listen to Franco on this one after the errors which led to J Come-Latelies and hangers-on getting briefs for the home leg. :smuggy:

onetruejambo

total joke

Nobody was given points for Hungary - I was there too and the ticket office confimed this

I think some are misunderstanding the 09/10 points dropping off.

My understanding is that loyalty points are from the last 2 years, NOT seasons!!! Crucial distinction!!!

So 09/10 points will gradually drop off as 11/12 gradually add on.

Simples.

Is it just me or is 4:45pm on Saturday a stupid time to put the tickets on sale? :ermm:

Means I'll have to leave the game early to get to the ticket office/get to a computer to buy my tickets. Really not sure why they've chosen that time.

Can't see any details of a Phase 2 sale?

(If it doesnt sell out to 100 pointers)

Hope it's not a free for all and it's still ST holders only.

you must be one of the few shareholders remaining. Fair play.

Has Vlad been knocking on your door?

I have woken to horses' heads in my bed on many occasions :ninja:

Nah, dont have too many left but made sure to keep some.

I'm excited.

:woot:

Tommy Wiseau

No problem with that. The people that go to the away games should get priority imo.

Home games are easy(for most) and deserve 1 point.

My away travel is limited nowadays to say the least.

I deserve a ticket for going to the last 3 away Euro ties tho.

I know you're not going to read this as I'm on ignore :sob: , but agree with this tbh. Anyone who follows Hearts across the continent should be guaranteed a ticket for this one.

Prenticeonthewing

Lol, you deserve the 100 points just for having to drink with me in Hungary.

Do I get loyalty points deducted for having the pleasure of 'meeting' Vicky?

Do I get loyalty points deducted for having the pleasure of 'meeting' Vicky?

She was amazing

She bacame Sticky Vicky after I finished with her. :whistling:

5% of White Hart Lane is 1812. I'm willing to hazard a guess that nothing has actually been dicussed with Spurs and in order to stop constant badgering on the phone, Hearts have just decided to announce these details as they know they are guaranteed that amount.

I'm confident we'll get more. As Alfie Conn has been pointing out, the sections reserved for Hearts mount to between 3500 and 3800. This means that Spurs is expecting to accommodate more than the allocation hearts are seling.

Lot of panic over nothing if you ask me. I reckon we'll get closer to 10%.

Auldreekie1874

Available from 4.45pm on sat. Are the ticket office thick? There will no doubt be a huge queue meaning you miss the game or part of it or folk are going to be tapping away on mobiles as the last 10mins of game goes on!

Agree with this, crazy timing :down:

We usually bring a bus down for home games but will have to cancel this weeks. Cant see the guys not wanting to go to WHL happy about waiting all night for those of us who do need tickets to get back to the bus. Could be hours!

The People's Chimp
Thank you for your email.

We aim to reply to all Supporter Services emails within 5 working days.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Hearts Supporter Services Team

Super!

Having just checked my points, I've only been given loyalty points for three games from last season. I might still have a chance. Now position 14 in the queue to try and get points added.

Guildford_Jambo

All those moaning about the system - how would you suggest Hearts do it then?

Ive got 110 so Im fine but i understand where people are coming from but how else would you suggest?

Dean Winchester

5% of White Hart Lane is 1812. I'm willing to hazard a guess that nothing has actually been dicussed with Spurs and in order to stop constant badgering on the phone, Hearts have just decided to announce these details as they know they are guaranteed that amount.

I'm confident we'll get more. As Alfie Conn has been pointing out, the sections reserved for Hearts mount to between 3500 and 3800. This means that Spurs is expecting to accommodate more than the allocation hearts are seling.

Lot of panic over nothing if you ask me. I reckon we'll get closer to 10%.

They're gonna get badgered on the phone even more now with how vague they've been.

Are the 100+ guaranteed a ticket?

Are the 09/10 points included?

Is this just an initial sale with the possibility of a further phase or is this it?

Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery to be honest.

Archived