Loyalty Points / Spurs game (Merged Threads)

yvonnejambo

Loyalty points  

461 members have voted

1. 1. How many do you have?

CornhillHearts

Was in the ticket office this morning. Earlier this week my points went from 99 to 92 (-7) for Spurs ticket. Now according to the TO, points are at 104, although when I look through e-tickets it shows as 92.

Unsure whether to enquire or just keep my trap shut..

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone on 105, just go and buy the cheapest ticket for aberdeen game now and get the magic 106! Its no ******* hard to understand, or shut up as you guys had plenty of chance over the last 2 years to go and support the team like others but can't be bothered now its all hearts fault for you missing out!ninja.gif

I'm pretty sure that wont work if you are already a season ticket holder. I buy tickets for my brother a fair bit on my account and never get points added on top of the points I get for my season ticket, which makes sense as why should you get points for buying someone else a ticket. On the other hand, if you are not a season ticket holder, then this will probably work.

Quick question - does anyone know if you need the actual card of the season ticket holder with 106 loyalty points or just his name, seat number and customer reference number?

I found one.

:verysmug:

Dean Winchester

Was in the ticket office this morning. Earlier this week my points went from 99 to 92 (-7) for Spurs ticket. Now according to the TO, points are at 104, although when I look through e-tickets it shows as 92.

Unsure whether to enquire or just keep my trap shut..

If it's 92 then you're screwed anyway... 104 then you're just 1 away game they're missing away from being able to go. I'd check your transaction history as I had a Hibs match and a Celtic match in my transaction history that wasn't in my loyalty points. :thumbsup:

Dean Winchester

Quick question - does anyone know if you need the actual card of the season ticket holder with 106 loyalty points or just his name, seat number and customer reference number?

I found one.

:verysmug:

Name and Reference Number :thumbsup:

CornhillHearts

If it's 92 then you're screwed anyway... 104 then you're just 1 away game they're missing away from being able to go. I'd check your transaction history as I had a Hibs match and a Celtic match in my transaction history that wasn't in my loyalty points. :thumbsup:

Was meaning if there are tickets left after the "106 club" and whether it would be done on a points scale or a free for all.

Just off the phone to the ticket office.

yas!.gif

Now Guaranteed a ticket for the away leg.

smugqq.png

Amazing what a few missing points can do.

jjpleasing.gif

Tommy Wiseau

Good to see a loyal supporter being rewarded with a guaranteed brief for the Lane, Dazo. Enjoy the game. :jjyay:

Good to see a loyal supporter being rewarded with a guaranteed brief for the Lane, Dazo. Enjoy the game. :jjyay:

Like many other Euro away games I plan to enjoy the whole adventure Francis. ninja.gifthumbsup.gif

Like many other Euro away games I plan to enjoy the whole adventure Francis. ninja.gifthumbsup.gif

You could be the one that tips the 'guaranteed ticket' assumpton over the edge. :ninja:

You could be the one that tips the 'guaranteed ticket' assumpton over the edge. :ninja:

It isn't an assumption according to the TO Dave, Loyal fans are guaranteed a ticket. whistling.gif

It isn't an assumption according to the TO Dave, Loyal fans are guaranteed a ticket. whistling.gif

I very hope it isn't as I'll be booking mine online when I get home from the match. It owuld be good if they could post that on the website to stop the mad people queuing for hours. :whistling:

Phoned the ticket office as my dad was sitting on 105 according to online. Turns out the login online is incorrect and he has 115. Best thing to do is phone ticket office to get accurate amount

Was meaning if there are tickets left after the "106 club" and whether it would be done on a points scale or a free for all.

I think it would have to be the points scale... Free for all the the riots would hit Gorgie...

Phoned the ticket office as my dad was sitting on 105 according to online. Turns out the login online is incorrect and he has 115. Best thing to do is phone ticket office to get accurate amount

The system the TO uses does seem to have different totals, especially for those who have shareholders loyalty points. When I go online I am showing as 102 points but have been in the ticket office and their system def has me on 112.

If Hearts are basing their sales on their own version of points totals then I would put money on there being a 2nd round of ticket sales as there are going to be plenty people who think they are short of points but are actually above the magic number on Hearts system.

loveofthegame

Can us goodies with more than 106 points buy online or do we have to queue up after the game?! I will of course be at Tynie today but might just get the Mrs to sit online at 4.45 and sort WHL tix out that way to save standing in a line for hours.

JamboRossi79

Can us goodies with more than 106 points buy online or do we have to queue up after the game?! I will of course be at Tynie today but might just get the Mrs to sit online at 4.45 and sort WHL tix out that way to save standing in a line for hours.

Queue, phone or online.

loveofthegame

3 away tickets just received, personally delivered aswell. :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

May i ask how you already have 3 away tickets!?

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

May i ask how you already have 3 away tickets!?

He's lying and pathetically trying to wind people up. Pay no attention, loveofthegame. thumbsup.gif

Archived