Matthew Park?

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

I have barely seen this Aussie kids name on any Hearts team line up's this season - does anyone know if this kid is injured / on-loan / gone home?

I'm going to do a bit of digging. My mate emigrated to Oz and he works beside Park's father in Melbourne.

I'm going to do a bit of digging. My mate emigrated to Oz and he works beside Park's father in Melbourne.

He had an injury around mid season but regardless has barely featured for the reserves when fit - and is too old for the 19's

He played at centre half when we played raith in that friendly and was awful

Tbh he doesnt appear to have got any better since he arrived and I'd be very surprised if he isnt punted once his deal is up

JamboRossi79

There was a player on crutches in the player section of the main stand and we thought it looked like Matty Park.

Has a broken left toe which hasn't healed and might need surgery. Unlikely to play again this season.

the voice from above
Has a broken left toe which hasn't healed and might need surgery. Unlikely to play again this season.

with hearts medical staff i'm surprised they haven't just decided to amputate his leg or why not both?

He is a great footballer. His best position is left wing where he has skill but his very tall and gangly and doesn't possess too much speed. He just doesn't fit Scottish football in my opinion, which is a shame because he always seems to play well when I saw him and he's a good guy as well.

Send him to Ibrox and he'll be fit in 3 days. Their medical staff worked wonders with wee Baz and co last week.

He cannae play till work permit resolved.

Thats an interesting comment

Im assuming what you mean is his student visa - the one the likes of branny, mcgowan had- is up and he cant get a proper work permit due to non international.

We can obviously appeal it but what are the chances tbh?

Its a concerning issue if true though as the likes of visconte and mcgowan will need them in the next year or two soon. Possibly even branny, although im not sure what the rules are on bulgarian immigrants and the EU.

Archived