Murrayfield?

scott_jambo

BoJack Horseman

Yes and agreed with it.Mine didn't come across the way i meant.

Ah, no it didn't. If that's the case then carry on.

shame he'll get a ban for it.

Very well.

Worth it.

Agreed.

Sorry lads (and late comers), had to tone it down a bit. :thumbsup:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, no it didn't. If that's the case then carry on.

Very well.

Agreed.

Sorry lads (and late comers), had to tone it down a bit. :thumbsup:

Still quoted all over the shop though eh :)

Bit crap for these ST holders in Section D (Source Hearts website)

Please note that due to UEFA commitments, we are unfortunately not be able to provide Season Ticket holders in Section D Rows 20-27 with their own seat on Thursday 18th August. Alternative relocation measures have been put in place and will be communicated to the affected Season Ticket holders shortly.

That is a shame but at least they'll be elsewhere in the ground. :thumbsup:

BoJack Horseman

Still quoted all over the shop though eh :)

Only if you saw it first time round :)

Why should you?

Think he's trying to be funny. He's had a season ticket most years since the 70's.

shame he'll get a ban for it.

bans are temporary, moments like that will echo throughout the centuries.

Craig Gordons Gloves

I live 4000 miles away and have only been to 7 or 8 games in the past 5 years, however, based on the fact that my dad shared a flat with Wallace Mercer 45 years ago or so, i should definitely be guaranteed a ticket, even though i'm not going to be able to use it.

Nicholas Brody

8 tickets lads, roond ye all :thumbsup:

Take it your Director chum didn't pull through then?

Tommy Wiseau

Trolling post reported. :down:

God help the proper supporters who get landed sat next to Rousset's procession of bandwagon jumpers. The Aldi imitation Opal Fruits will be getting rustled away on and the calls of "offside" at throw ins will be getting rocked out (nap) - if they manage to find a steward to direct them to their seats, obviously.

Just hope they buy a programme so that they 1. don't have to ask which player is which every 2 minutes, and 2. so that they put at least a little money into the club for once.

:verysmug:

RoussetsShorts

Trolling post reported. :down:

God help the proper supporters who get landed sat next to Rousset's procession of bandwagon jumpers. The Aldi imitation Opal Fruits will be getting rustled away on and the calls of "offside" at throw ins will be getting rocked out (nap) - if they manage to find a steward to direct them to their seats, obviously.

Just hope they buy a programme so that they 1. don't have to ask which player is which every 2 minutes, and 2. so that they put at least a little money into the club for once.

:verysmug:

ROFL - i'm the one trolling?!?!?

hope you never got a ticket.

Tommy Wiseau

ROFL - i'm the one trolling?!?!?

hope you never got a ticket.

Why would I not have a ticket? As a valued, loyal and true season ticket holding supporter, I have a reserved and guaranteed brief for this one.

Not only that, it came at a significant discount.

Sorry to disappoint. :verysmug:

RoussetsShorts

Why would I not have a ticket? As a valued, loyal and true season ticket holding supporter, I have a reserved and guaranteed brief for this one.

Not only that, it came at a significant discount.

Sorry to disappoint. :verysmug:

hope your smartcard fails and you spend 50 minutes trying to sort it only for somebody else to have bought your seat in admin error meaning you don't get in. Then if you're going to the away leg the flight,car,train is cancelled.

I live 4000 miles away and have only been to 7 or 8 games in the past 5 years, however, based on the fact that my dad shared a flat with Wallace Mercer 45 years ago or so, i should definitely be guaranteed a ticket, even though i'm not going to be able to use it.

Part-timer. I live 5000 miles away, and have been to more games than that...

PS if that ticket comes through, I'll take it. :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

hope your smartcard fails and you spend 50 minutes trying to sort it only for somebody else to have bought your seat in admin error meaning you don't get in. Then if you're going to the away leg the flight,car,train is cancelled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU

You keep kidding yourself on that my brief for this one is anything other than guaranteed.

I'm obviously a much nicer person than you as I hope your J. Come-Latelies enjoy the game and consider putting their hand in their pocket to support the club for once at some point in the future. :verysmug:

Harry Palmer

Apparently there was congestion to get in to some rugger match today which I had no idea was occurring...

15min delay....

Thank feck I didn't go. Loads of seats available too.

Just bringing this back on topic.

Stepping aside from the fact that Tynecastle is our biggest weapon and will create a fantastic atmosphere, I'd suggest that most* of those fans complaining about not getting a ticket didn't bother about going last Thursday. Given this, I do not care one jot for those that couldn't be hooped on Thursday but are desperate to go to the "glamour" tie.

*Obviously, there will be exceptions.

Tommy Wiseau

Stepping aside from the fact that Tynecastle is our biggest weapon and will create a fantastic atmosphere, I'd suggest that most* of those fans complaining about not getting a ticket didn't bother about going last Thursday. Given this, I do not care one jot for those that couldn't be hooped on Thursday but are desperate to go to the "glamour" tie.

*Obviously, there will be exceptions.

It's a near certainty that's the case. They will also be the same folk saying "how can you say that makes me a worse fan than someone with a season ticket" etc. Bandwagon jumpers by any other name and popping along to a game once in a blue moon simply does make you less entitled to a ticket than people who make the effort.

Someone on another thread the day (now sadly deleted) was saying they are just as good a fan as anyone else because they watch us play down the pub and buy home shirts. :rofl: Do me a favour love.

Folk who genuinely go along to support the team and have missed out I feel for big time. The bandwagon jumpers can sook my root. :down:

BoJack Horseman

It's a near certainty that's the case. They will also be the same folk saying "how can you say that makes me a worse fan than someone with a season ticket" etc. Bandwagon jumpers by any other name and popping along to a game once in a blue moon simply does make you less entitled to a ticket than people who make the effort.

Someone on another thread the day (now sadly deleted) was saying they are just as good a fan as anyone else because they watch us play down the pub and buy home shirts. :rofl: Do me a favour love.

Folk who genuinely go along to support the team and have missed out I feel for big time. The bandwagon jumpers can sook my root. :down:

Cheer mate, much appreciated :thumbsup:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Calm doon!

?68?

That would get me three nice sweaters and some socks!

Will they those be bandwagon jumpers I've read so much about in other threads?

Fozzyonthefence

the benchmark for any hearts game is now the AEK athens match. 32,000 or so.

forget 40,000 for cup finals. forget 53,000 for the barca match. we will not be able to greatly exceed the AEK gate unless we start winning the league or going to the champions league games again.

Correct, the AEK Athens was a far more important game and we got around 32/33k. There won't be much demand from Spurs fans and they've declared it a Category C game. We didn't even sell out for arguably our biggest game ever, the UEFA Quarter Final against Bayern (when capacity was around 29,000 I think).

Anyway, pretty irrelevant know I suppose as tickets have been sold for Tynie.

kawasakijambo

Play the game at Easter Road. More tickets available, we sell there ground out before they do, everyones a winner. :woot:

kingantti1874

We didn't sell out bayern? Are you having a ###### laugh? I thought I wa going to be crushed to death!!'

And spurs is far most enticing than AEK regardless of what competition it's in...

.....We didn't even sell out for arguably our biggest game ever, the UEFA Quarter Final against Bayern (when capacity was around 29,000 I think)

Absolute rubbish!

The game was a complete sell out!

Tickets were changing hands for several times face value, and despite the capacity and attendance officially being 29,000 that night, I'd bet that there were well over 30,000 in Tynecastle that night, something clubs could get away with in the days of terracings.

Mac_fae_Gillie

Been its now sold out I wonder how many season ticket holders didn't get tickets???many on holiday right now will be non too happy to be left out.

Murryfield was the only option Vs a EPL team,plus the fact its after the school holidays means most folk are back.

I'm english based fan so don't have season ticket as I can only make 6-8 games a year at Tynie(plus 4-5away)but I have Hearts World I buy tops etc and I can bet I've been to more Hearts games than 75% of those going on the 18th.I'm not to worried as ive taken a long weekend for the away game and now only need the Friday off on the home game to recover from the pub.

Just hope I get a ticket for whl,even if I don't ill be in london adding my voice to the pre game signing if nothing else.

Been its now sold out I wonder how many season ticket holders didn't get tickets???many on holiday right now will be non too happy to be left out.

Murryfield was the only option Vs a EPL team,plus the fact its after the school holidays means most folk are back.

I'm english based fan so don't have season ticket as I can only make 6-8 games a year at Tynie(plus 4-5away)but I have Hearts World I buy tops etc and I can bet I've been to more Hearts games than 75% of those going on the 18th.I'm not to worried as ive taken a long weekend for the away game and now only need the Friday off on the home game to recover from the pub.

Just hope I get a ticket for whl,even if I don't ill be in london adding my voice to the pre game signing if nothing else.

I think season ticket holders have a week to buy their ticket then they go on general sale.

Playing at murrayfield was just awful i am afraid. I for one would be very hacked off if a game got moved for some people without a season ticket

not sure if this has been mentioned but isn't it true that if we were to make the group stages we'd have to play all of our home group games at murrayfield due to the rules getting stricter the further through the competition you get?

in answer to the OP, Tynie every time for a game like this. glamour pre-seasons vs. Barca then Murrayfield for sure but our biggest game in years? only one place in the land fit for a game like this.

Archived