Murrayfield?

scott_jambo

If Roussetshort's old man doesnt get a ticket for the game it'll be, for once, perfectly fair to blame it on The Clique seeing as they've got season tickets and actually go to games.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

what happens if you know one the directors of the club?

He'll tell you to **** off and buy a Season Ticket like most true fans as well.

:verysmug:

RoussetsShorts

was your dad? :unsure:

I have been to away euro matches with hearts before. As a season ticket holder who actually puts money into this club I don't need to justify my hearts supporting credentials to chancers like you :verysmug:

I think i'm gona treat him to corporate just to annoy you pal. He'll be sipping beers and swanning into the best seats in the house. :verysmug:

RoussetsShorts

He'll tell you to **** off and buy a Season Ticket like most true fans as well.

that's not what the text message said 2 hours ago.

Felix Lighter

Good decision from Hearts imo.

Not a season ticket holder,can't afford one.I'll try and get a ticket but if I can't thats just tough crap.

I'd rather watch it on the box at Tynie than be guaranteed a ticket for Murrayfield.

were you in stuttgart? were you in bordeaux? were you in Braga? were you Basel? were you in Athens?

away games like these don't matter a tuppence now, season ticket holders have priority. what don't you get about that?

incidentally i went to Stuttgart, Real Mallorca & Zagreb, but that doesn't make me entitled to a ticket more than anyone else, the fact I'm a season ticket holder does :thumbsup:

Dean Winchester

Don't get why playing the game at Tynie gives us the best chance of a win. Did we not get beat several times at home last season including 3-0 defeats to Killie and Well ffs

Are you trying to compare a European ties atmosphere against Spurs to a league game against Killie or Motherwell? :blink:

I think i'm gona treat him to corporate just to annoy you pal. He'll be sipping beers and swanning into the best seats in the house. :verysmug:

The prawn sandwich brigade is probably the right place for him :verysmug:

Patrick Bateman

Last night's crowd was only around the 12,000 mark. Unless you were working, ill, on holiday or had some other decent excuse, then it's a bit rich to expect a ticket for a much bigger match. The stadium's atmosphere will benefit from having people who actually care about the club in the ground, rather than tourists wanting to see what Van Der Vaart's legs look like. Maybe if these voyeurs attended matches regularly then they could earn and understand the reward of seeing HMFC play in prestigious cup competitions? We have far, far too many fairweather supporters as it is. They should always rank lower than those who have invested in a season ticket. :thumbsup:

Kwalitly thread. True colors out and for a newbie like me there's another couple crossed off the list.

P.S I like the smiley face brigade again :) great in threads such as these as I'm also smug as feck following the club all over the country will entitle me to see

a HUGE European side in Spurs in a proper tie at a packed Tynie with all my fellow deserve e jambo's.

Dalstonjambo

Last night's crowd was only around the 12,000 mark. Unless you were working, ill, on holiday or had some other decent excuse, then it's a bit rich to expect a ticket for a much bigger match. The stadium's atmosphere will benefit from having people who actually care about the club in the ground, rather than tourists wanting to see what Van Der Vaart's legs look like. Maybe if these voyeurs attended matches regularly then they could earn and understand the reward of seeing HMFC play in prestigious cup competitions? We have far, far too many fairweather supporters as it is. They should always rank lower than those who have invested in a season ticket. :thumbsup:

exactly - given the time, money and distances involved for me to follow hmfc and justify my season ticket I would be fuming if i couldnt get a ticket due to someone coming 'because it was a big game'. not a better fan than you type post, just logical

Tommy Wiseau

Plot holes. Rousset's getting hooked up off a director, or he's buying corporate. Must be a barry contact. :lol:

"Aye I'll get your old man sorted with a ticket pal - hunner quid"

Plot holes. Rousset's getting hooked up off a director, or he's buying corporate. Must be a barry contact. :lol:

"Aye I'll get your old man sorted with a ticket pal - hunner quid"

"director" is just a fancy name for the manager of the ticket office. NAP.

RoussetsShorts

Evidence please.

thumbsup.gif

Dear Mr Roussetsshorts,

That will not be a problem. Ticket for you and your father is not problem.

Sincerely

Rodney

0,,10289~463685,00.jpg

BoJack Horseman

I've not lived in Edinburgh for 5 years but I get to as many matches as I can when I'm here. If I don't get to go the game because some one is taking their Auntie Madge who fancies Van der Vaart then I won't be happy. If I miss out on a ticket to someone who's been to more games than me then I can't really complain, and I won't. Such as life.

I'm not really understanding those that believe their relatives should get a seat ahead of more deserving hearts fans. It's why the loyalty points are in place and it's why they'll be enforced when it comes to buying the tickets.

If you're only wanting to go to see Spurs, piss off and get a seat in the away end.

Deans Jambo

Are you trying to compare a European ties atmosphere against Spurs to a league game against Killie or Motherwell? :blink:

Ok then how did the last european sell out finish? Defeat to Bordeaux. Listen i'm sure it'll be played at Tynecastle anyway but was just looking at the financial benefit something that would help the club in the long run!

Denny Crane

Must admit, I do love the "I'm a better fan than you" threads. :lol:

Ok then how did the last european sell out finish? Defeat to Bordeaux. Listen i'm sure it'll be played at Tynecastle anyway but was just looking at the financial benefit something that would help the club in the long run!

2 nil win against Zagreb, should have possibly won by more. :P

Must admit, I do love the "I'm a better fan than you" threads. :lol:

'sthat cos you think you're the best fan, likesay? Cos you're no.

I am.

RoussetsShorts

that was not a sell out, about 14k was it not.

my dad wasn't at that either.

I've not lived in Edinburgh for 5 years but I get to as many matches as I can when I'm here. If I don't get to go the game because some one is taking their Auntie Madge who fancies Van der Vaart then I won't be happy. If I miss out on a ticket to someone who's been to more games than me then I can't really complain, and I won't. Such as life.

I'm not really understanding those that believe their relatives should get a seat ahead of more deserving hearts fans. It's why the loyalty points are in place and it's why they'll be enforced when it comes to buying the tickets.

If you're only wanting to go to see Spurs, piss off and get a seat in the away end.

But as some of us are/were saying earlier in the thread,the loyalty point system will,i assume,be used.I can't see why people are still going on about this.

As Brucie says...What do points make.......!?

Zagreb was nowhere near a sell out. Just over 10k.

12,800 at Zagreb.A couple of hundred more than Thursday.

:spoton:

Tommy Wiseau

Atmosphere was banging at the Zagreb game despite the poor turnout.

I suppose all the daytrippers and J. Come Latelies must have stayed at home for that one and left the big boys to lead the way. :smuggy:

not really surprised he wasn't there, bet he's been to a cup final though <_<

maybe it wasn't a sell out but it was a victory, we haven't had many of them at MF.

Nicholas Brody

But as some of us are/were saying earlier in the thread,the loyalty point system will,i assume,be used.I can't see why people are still going on about this.

Big game Hearts fans relatives unhappy :(

David McCaig

This match could also be a great opportunity to sell all our available season tickets.

Does the club have the bottle to keep the tickets at normal match day prices with the proviso that only ST holders can purchase and they can only purchase the seat they hold the ST for.

BoJack Horseman

Dear Mr Roussetsshorts,

That will not be a problem. Ticket for you and your father is not problem.

Sincerely

Rodney

0,,10289~463685,00.jpg

I similarly have contacted Rodney, he had this to say;

0B2iY.png

Did you not read my post?

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Big game Hearts fans relatives unhappy :(

laugh.gif

0B2iY.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nicholas Brody

0B2iY.png

:rofl::glorious:

BoJack Horseman

Atmosphere was banging at the Zagreb game despite the poor turnout.

I suppose all the daytrippers and J. Come Latelies must have stayed at home for that one and left the big boys to lead the way. :smuggy:

Zagreb was brilliant. As was last night. Just shows that you don't need a complete sell out to have a top atmosphere at Tynie. I'd rather the echo of the support bounced of 3000 empty seats than be absorbed by 3000 prawn sandwiches.

Denny Crane

'sthat cos you think you're the best fan, likesay? Cos you're no.

I am.

Maybe the ticket situation can be sorted out via this simple method.....

:snowday:

Maybe the ticket situation can be sorted out via this simple method.....

:snowday:

damn striaght. loyalty points are for mups who'd rather attend games than play in the snow.

life's not fair.

Deans Jambo

Haha sell out my arse but i was proud to be their that night. :smug:

0B2iY.png

Contender for post of the year when the awards come around in a few months time. Great work.

Tynecastle is our home. Who cares if some fans don't get to see Spurs. They'd not be back until our next big tie.

This game should be great for another G v N battle. :lol:

RoussetsShorts

Contender for post of the year when the awards come around in a few months time. Great work.

shame he'll get a ban for it.

David McCaig

Tynecastle is our home. Who cares if some fans don't get to see Spurs. They'd not be back until our next big tie.

This game should be great for another G v N battle. :lol:

Bit crap for these ST holders in Section D (Source Hearts website)

Please note that due to UEFA commitments, we are unfortunately not be able to provide Season Ticket holders in Section D Rows 20-27 with their own seat on Thursday 18th August. Alternative relocation measures have been put in place and will be communicated to the affected Season Ticket holders shortly.

Archived