Pressley is spot on

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

Pressley is bang on the money with this mornings articlehttp://www.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Upheaval-39ludicrous39-says-former-Hearts.6812059.jp

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy is a roaster. Always sticking his nose in. I for one couldnt care what he has to say. He should be more concerned about his own club.

Isaac Clarke

Compare him to how Jefferies has acted during this whole situation...shows the vast difference in class.

PauloSergioBentoBrito

Pressley GTF.

We've changed manager, who cares!? We have a good squad, we're still at Tynie, Vlad puts a lot of money into hearts, we have a europa league game on thurs.

And most importantly.

We walk all over hibs, and will continue to do so.

bajthejambo

Compare him to how Jefferies has acted during this whole situation...shows the vast difference in class.

Exactly.

Tommy Wiseau

:Vlad-Stupid:

Keep your forked tongue to yourself you utter irrelevance.

Tyrion Lannister

He really is a boring and self-righteous knob.

If he wasn't so quick to criticise others, maybe it would finally hit him that nobody likes him and that the majority of people who have ever had the misfortune to come across him; think he's a self-obsessed, arrogant tosser. I doubt it though.

Cannot resist any opportunity to put the boot in. Which is totally unprofessional given he is the manager of another club, but this is the guy that some on here still think is a hero.

ThomasFlogel

Hero. The fist pump wouldn't have happened had we the supporters not backed "the riccarton 3".

He Who Cannot Be Named

Hero. The fist pump wouldn't have happened had we the supporters not backed "the riccarton 3".

Drivel

He Who Cannot Be Named

Extremely relevant. I love Pressley.

Why not start a thread about your love for him?

Geoff Kilpatrick

How exactly did supporters not back the Riccarton 3? What were they asked to do that they didn't do?

I did not back them. Believe me, I was in the minority, so you are talking nonsense.

How exactly did supporters not back the Riccarton 3? What were they asked to do that they didn't do?

It is not that what we didn't do what were asked but the fact is we just rolled over and done nothing. History has proved VR can do anything he wants with the club and some fans will always back him.

The day Pressley stood on the Tynecastle pitch and fist pumped his chest while wearing the green and grey hoops of that mob, was the day he became irrelevant to most Hearts fans.

Quite frankly, he can **** right off!!!

The day Pressley stood on the Tynecastle pitch and was booed while wearing the green and grey hoops of that mob, was the day some hearts fans became irrelevant.

Quite frankly, they can **** right off!!!

Ok Dazo, but that has happened to many many ex players during a game such as McCann and Hartley. Both are still well respected and both are considered legends by vast majority of fans. See, while they play against us it is their job to try and beat us, and I hate Hearts getting beat. Neither of those 2 ever showed great joy when they did and never tried to rub our noses in it either.

It is not that what we didn't do what were asked but the fact is we just rolled over and done nothing. History has proved VR can do anything he wants with the club and some fans will always back him.

Of course VR can do what he wants with the club, he owns the club.

As for that slithering judas, I couldnt give a toss what he hisses, a complete irrelevance. As already pointed ouy by some, the difference in class between him and JJ is massive. Would any other manager comment on another teams internal works NO, and thats down to proffesional respect something that belly slider will never have.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Thank christ for that, imagine the next derby at tynecastle and not 1 single Hearts fan turns up.

Chad Sexington

Rent-a-quote Pressssssssssssssley's comments are irrelevant to me.

He'll be down the job centre himself soon enough. :smuggy:

Ok Dazo, but that has happened to many many ex players during a game such as McCann and Hartley. Both are still well respected and both are considered legends by vast majority of fans. See, while they play against us it is their job to try and beat us, and I hate Hearts getting beat. Neither of those 2 ever showed great joy when they did and never tried to rub our noses in it either.

Those players were not treated the same way as Elvis was and he let his emotions get the better of him that day. The easily offended when it suits crowd jumped all over it though.

To be honest, I couldn't give a toss what Steven Prhessley thinks about the situation.

What does irritate me is why he is continually asked for quotes regarding a team that has absolutely feck all to do with him. And I think we all know the real reason for that.

Scottish sport journos GTF.

I have always tried to stick up for Elvis,he was a great player and captain for us but every time he spouts pish like this another bit of him dies for me.He needs to stfu and start looking for his next job.

No, not easily offended here. Just looked on and thought "what a ******". That is all.

Neil McCann WAS subjected to some pretty bad abuse by some yet always conducted himself with CLASS!

southside1874

How apt the guy ended up at the bairns. He needs to grow up. I'm not even going to read the article because you know its the same old nonsense.

JJ was asked to move on up the ladder because Hearts couldn't afford to carry on in the same vain as we finished last season. There is a chance we could have been battling relegation if we carried on. 1 win out of 14 games is not great statistics for any team let alone Hearts.

Okay we have an eccentric owner. Get over it FFS.

Listen we all know what Pressley was like and that was someone who gave his all when he played for Hearts and after Burleys sacking most people thought that the press interview was the right thing to do at the time but he mucked up big time when he came back and i lost all respect for him but that rat Strachan stirred the pot by making him captain as well.

As much as I have some time for SP, I don't see why he would feel the need to comment on anything going on at Hearts.

Buffalo Bill

All Pressley achieved with the hijacking of a press conference was to cause more upheaval, which led to him securing a cushy move to Celtic with his old Coventry chum, Strachan - which in turn led to his infamous chest-thumping celebrations, a real 'up yours' in front of thousands of Hearts fans. I still wonder whether Strap-on had a quiet word with Stephen in the build up to all of this.

Pressley's job was to play football and captain the team. He had the responsibility to ensure unity existed within the club. How did that press conference help?

What part of announcing that 'there is significant unrest within the dressing room' helped me, helped you, helped the club at that time?

What exactly was said in his message that his supporters find so venerable?

Pressley spat the dummy out at Riccarton, nothing more. I always felt sorry for the mortified Craig Gordon, who was probably emotionally blackmailed into attending.

As we've since learned of course, it wasn't the 'message' Pressley sought, but the stage.

We_are_the_Hearts

Pressley still has a grudge, he cares about himself not Hearts.

Levein is being clever here. Stability and success will suit him to a tee as he is looking for that in the Scotland job.

How apt the guy ended up at the bairns. He needs to grow up. I'm not even going to read the article because you know its the same old nonsense.

JJ was asked to move on up the ladder because Hearts couldn't afford to carry on in the same vain as we finished last season. There is a chance we could have been battling relegation if we carried on. 1 win out of 14 games is not great statistics for any team let alone Hearts.

Okay we have an eccentric owner. Get over it FFS.

Now who's slavering?! Relegation material?! Have a stern word wi yourself!

JJ's removal and offer of the DIF role at Hearts was as political a move as it was tactical! VR marked his card a long time ago at the end of the season and with his comments on th CT scandal.

Our last cup winning captain at the centre of the clubs biggest ever sacking case/scandal is perfectly entitled to voice an opinion. In fact I'd argue as a modern day Hearts legend ( yes haters ) I'd argue his opinion is more valid than most!

You don't have to agree... But the hate/snake repertoire constantly banded about is juvenile... but the it is the school hols.

All managers out there will have nothing but praise for JJ but they also know the score.

WeeToonJambo

I think you should re-read this post. You're arguing that the fist pump wouldn't have happened if we didn't support them. Anyway it's all water under the bridge and Pressley, who I admired as a Hearts player, is long gone and his opinions are of no relevance to our club.

Buffalo Bill

Pressley still has a grudge, he cares about himself not Hearts.

Levein is being clever here. Stability and success will suit him to a tee as he is looking for that in the Scotland job.

What's the big difference between Hearts sacking JJ before a big European tie and Craig Levein walking out on us before one?!

broughies tach

FFS jurno asks Pressley for a comment Pressley makes said comment Excuse for JKB roasters to go apoplectic AGAIN :whistling:

I sincerely hope some jurno doesnae have the bright idea of asking Robbie Neilson what he thinks.

JKB meltdown <_<

As much as I have some time for SP, I don't see why he would feel the need to comment on anything going on at Hearts.

He likes to have a dig. He needs to move on, he is stuck in his Riccarton 3 mode.

Harry Palmer

Pretty bored with his pish these days.

Still hated by the Falkirk fans eh? What a shame.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

All Pressley achieved with the hijacking of a press conference was to cause more upheaval, which led to him securing a cushy move to Celtic with his old Coventry chum, Strachan - which in turn led to his infamous chest-thumping celebrations, a real 'up yours' in front of thousands of Hearts fans. I still wonder whether Strap-on had a quiet word with Stephen in the build up to all of this.

Pressley's job was to play football and captain the team. He had the responsibility to ensure unity existed within the club. How did that press conference help?

What part of announcing that 'there is significant unrest within the dressing room' helped me, helped you, helped the club at that time?

What exactly was said in his message that his supporters find so venerable?

Pressley spat the dummy out at Riccarton, nothing more. I always felt sorry for the mortified Craig Gordon, who was probably emotionally blackmailed into attending.

As we've since learned of course, it wasn't the 'message' Pressley sought, but the stage.

All utter bollocks.

I'm surprised that you of all people swallow this rubbish, Andy.

Buffalo Bill

All utter bollocks.

I'm surprised that you of all people swallow this rubbish, Andy.

How can you be surprised when we've been here at least once before! I post how I see it and you shout 'bollocks'. You even said 'bollocks' the last time.

Shouting 'utter bollocks' isn't a counter argument.

Archived