Unamed player wants to leave.

robinc_72

Tommy Wiseau

I couldnt tell you specifically how many times I have seen him, or any other player for that matter, play. But seen him a few times on tv. He seems composed, can concentrate, a solid defender who can play a little. Composure being something that big Zal lacks big time.

However, I would be more than happy for him to have an absolute shocker up here and Zal to become our player of the year and be outstanding. Somehow I doubt that will happen though.

Seen him once against Hibs (NAP)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gigolo-Aunt

I couldnt tell you specifically how many times I have seen him, or any other player for that matter, play. But seen him a few times on tv. He seems composed, can concentrate, a solid defender who can play a little. Composure being something that big Zal lacks big time.

However, I would be more than happy for him to have an absolute shocker up here and Zal to become our player of the year and be outstanding. Somehow I doubt that will happen though.

I suspect though that Captain Zal will have the last laugh. A couple of games in Europe of getting the run around by a Danish striker and K Wilson will come crashing down to earth, confidence shattered. A shell of the man he once was.

Ben Hutchison can rent him his flat though.

sweat.gif

I suspect though that Captain Zal will have the last laugh. A couple of games in Europe of getting the run around by a Danish striker and K Wilson will come crashing down to earth, confidence shattered. A shell of the man he once was.

Ben Hutchison can rent him his flat though.

sweat.gif

Hopefully!

Gods a Jambo

The love in for Zali on these boards gets worse by the day. He is the best of a bad bunch, basic errors that cost goals. The spl is of a shit standard, so its a nap that Zali would walk into nearly any team. If he knew his limits and did the simple stuff he would be solid enough, however, he appears to think he is Maldini at times and makes a shop front of it.

alwaysthereinspirit

I went to bed early. Has the unnamed player been outed yet?

Dont want to read all the posts from the ITK crowd.

H J Simpson

I know for a fact that Eggert is disillusioned with life at Hearts and has been for quite a while (well before JJ going).

Basically all the nonsense that's gone on at the club over the last few years has been gradually wearing him down and he alos feels the continual change in manager has hampered his development as a player.

I'm not saying it's him that has gone to his agent but it wouldn't surprise me if it was. But even if he's not done it yet, I know he will not sign a new contract with Hearts when his contract starts winding down.

I know for a fact that Eggert is disillusioned with life at Hearts and has been for quite a while (well before JJ going).

Basically all the nonsense that's gone on at the club over the last few years has been gradually wearing him down and he alos feels the continual change in manager has hampered his development as a player.

I'm not saying it's him that has gone to his agent but it wouldn't surprise me if it was. But even if he's not done it yet, I know he will not sign a new contract with Hearts when his contract starts winding down.

..Unless he plays every week and develops under the new manager I assume??? If not there may quite a short queue for his signature. I hope he does progress as he has not for the last couple of years and I used to like him.

Arthur Morgan

Phew, That's a relief. Panic over guys! :thumbsup:

The only things that have hampered his development is piss poor passing and marking. :lol:

Harry Palmer

Gary Kenneth is better than Marius Zaliukas?

:rofl:

No 6 is better than Zaliukas?

:rofl:

Harry Palmer

Eggert has been hampered over the last couple of years as he has been shunted around and away from midfield. If he steps into defence and thinks that should be where he stays and grows into that position, I'd go for that. Better having a faceless wonder than a gutless wonder.

The myth that he can't pass to a team mate is continually perpetrated on here.

Eggert has my full support. :thumbsup:

And you can stick his hair into the style stakes if you want. Oh and his accent. :)

Best news ive heard for a while!!!

He's not half as disillusioned as I am with the 'wonder' boy. If he was half the player he thinks he is, he would be reasonable!

Johanes de Silentio

I've been saying for ages that something's up with Eggert - the laddie's head has been down for some time, imo.

I like Eggert.

**** off, Eggert-haters! :thumbsup:

How much do you know about K Wilson?

I do follow Championship football, and although this guy didn't play much last season with Forest, is a great player. Very composed on the ball and a superb tackler, Celtic are lucky to have him IMO.

Loovens? :cornette::rofl:

I'll crack the jokes. :lol:

I actually quite like Loovens... Hasn't done much wrong since he came to Celtic tbh, and has been a regular in their team up until he got injured at the tail end of last season. He is definitely a better player than Zal.

I do like Zaliukas and think we should keep him because most of the time he is a solid defender and is actually not bad going forward with the ball, but he definitely isn't in the same league as Bougherra, Webster etc.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Eggert has been hampered over the last couple of years as he has been shunted around and away from midfield. If he steps into defence and thinks that should be where he stays and grows into that position, I'd go for that. Better having a faceless wonder than a gutless wonder.

The myth that he can't pass to a team mate is continually perpetrated on here.

Eggert has my full support. :thumbsup:

And you can stick his hair into the style stakes if you want. Oh and his accent. :)

He certainly struggled with it on Sunday.

I like Eggert as a player but passing is quite clearly the weakest part of his game.

Archived