Unamed player wants to leave.

robinc_72

Cardiac Rucksack

This player (and to be honest I dont think one actually exists) needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would not be a surprise if players were upset-- if you like the manager and have been part of his plans then it is natural -- it happens in every workplace.

To request a move without even giving time to a new manager is just silly though.

What is more stupid though is giving the press extra to write about and to expect that not to leak out.

Italian Lambretta

Don't know about the rest but Elliott looked happy enough when he was training today.

He was laughing and joking in the background during the BBC news report.

Some players will be quietly happy about the situation if they haven't had a chance to show what they can do.

If I was Sutton I would be worried. This guys a robot and does nothing for me.

Yeah, id imagine Stevenson, Obua, Black, Mrowiec, Elliot, etc are all gutted now.

My bet is Kyle, i hope im wrong though. I'd imagine its either him, taouil or hammill thats followed him from killie.

IF it's KK(if any player at all)he would tell them straight to their face and don't think would care less who knew,might be wrong but I get the feeling he calls a spade a spade.

Francis Albert

Even if he exists, how is this news? A player at Hearts is unhappy. Are we supposed to believe that at other clubs there are no unhappy players, and no-one ever expresses a desire to move?

scottish_chicP

If said player actually exists I agree with others on here, don't let the door hit you on the way out :byebye:

IF the player exists then I'd imagine it would be one of the Scottish guys with close media connections. Narrows it down to Webster or Kyle for me. Give that Kyle has hardly kicked a ball in 2011 and still injured I'd rule him out as doubt he'd get anything like his current contract anywhere else.

So, that leaves Webster. All complete speculation.

Turmoil at Hearts player wanting out talking to media sure we seen it before somewhere?

All signs point to------------->:judas:

If its not just typical Glasgow media stirring.

Jambof3tornado

So 3 media sources are running with what could have been made up by one journo with a twitter account and it suddenly becomes factual evidence!!!

**** off.

If a player decides they want out due to a change of manager then they may as well hang up their boots,because managers come and go and if you show too much loyalty to the old king the new king may chop your head off!!!

This player (and to be honest I dont think one actually exists) needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

I'm pretty sure that would lead to a collapse of the universe

If it's true (and I'm not at all convinced that it is) then it's a shame that this unnamed player finds it so difficult to behave with the sort of dignity demonstrated by JJ in the last 24 hours. If that's the way they're thinking then chances are they might not be cut out for the mean old game of professional football. Can't see JJ approving of that sort of behaviour anyway to be honest....

obviously a few players will be rattle by jj exit, but i agree with an earlier post saying if a players talked to media saying ssh dnt be saying but im getting my agent to find me a new club, it wud be released in minutes, the media cant hold there own piss never mind hold a story of a player wanting to leave the club :D

alwaysthereinspirit

Good grief!

You are all trying to guess the name of someone who doesn't exist. Think about it. If a player spoke to the media and said ' listen, keep this quiet, but I'm asking my agent to find me another club.' do you honestly think the media would stay quiet?

Would they ****.

REAL Hearts fans are awesome. Ridiculing a player who may or may not exist. Maybe he doesn't speak Portuguese and is nervous. If he exists?

Iain Black was I think close to JJ,could be him, but surely this could not have been leaked by his agent(whoever he or she is) :whistling:

Ach I don't know how true it is,if it is at all, but what if it's true and said player was not happy anyway and this just put the icing on the cake,so what,a player wants to leave Hearts for what ever reason,it's football,the same "it's football" some have been spouting on about at the removal of Jim,get your knicker elastic back in order FFS.

heartsfc_fan

There are only about 4 players I would actually care if left:

Kello, Skacel, Kyle* and Templeton

*if he continues to be injured it might not be a bad thing if he left

Buster HMFC

I'd quite like to know who the player (if indeed he does exist) is, so that his life can made miserable for the rest of his time with us.

Weak-willed coward.

If he exists.

This

Craig Gordons Gloves

Jesus, yesterday we had the pitchfork brigade out to burn Vlad at the stake, today we have a different pitchfork brigade out to hound a player who may have decided that he was unhappy in his place of work and would like to move somewhere else.

Aye, it's terrible right enough....

I'm glad I went for a swim and spent some time wi the bairn and missus. The knobendery on here hasn't subsided any.

So we're all ready for a lynching of a player who we don't even know!? Is that it?

I don't care wbo it is. They've probably got good reason to want to leave. The club/VR treats its employees like shit. JJ and BB were managing to hold the club together by a bawhair the second half of last season.

I'm sorry to bang the same drum but I'm afraid that this week it's a rather important beat...

The players are not happy with what happened to Kello. They aren't happy with not being paid their bonuses. They aren't happy with the CT decision, or how it was made. In short, our dressing room is in tatters and the only thing holding the tatters together were JJ and BB.

If I was in that team and saw how my goalie, my captain and now my boss are treated, shit yeh, I'd want out.

So sorry if this is against the grain and not what y'all want to hear.

Let's find the coward and string him up unless he licks VR's nadsack on the centre spot Thurs night. Better?

Jesus, yesterday we had the pitchfork brigade out to burn Vlad at the stake, today we have a different pitchfork brigade out to hound a player who may have decided that he was unhappy in his place of work and would like to move somewhere else.

Aye, it's terrible right enough....

It's only "thats football" when it fits a certain agenda,now because we are hearing that someone dare want to leave Hearts for what ever reason they are a disgrace to the human race.

david mcgee

I'm glad I went for a swim and spent some time wi the bairn and missus. The knobendery on here hasn't subsided any.

So we're all ready for a lynching of a player who we don't even know!? Is that it?

I don't care wbo it is. They've probably got good reason to want to leave. The club/VR treats its employees like shit. JJ and BB were managing to hold the club together by a bawhair the second half of last season.

I'm sorry to bang the same drum but I'm afraid that this week it's a rather important beat...

The players are not happy with what happened to Kello. They aren't happy with not being paid their bonuses. They aren't happy with the CT decision, or how it was made. In short, our dressing room is in tatters and the only thing holding the tatters together were JJ and BB.

If I was in that team and saw how my goalie, my captain and now my boss are treated, shit yeh, I'd want out.

Let's find the coward and string him up unless he licks VR's nadsack on the centre spot Thurs night. Better?

Seems our logic is in the minority on here.

Even if it is John Sharples? :(

Gerd Muller

Is it really turmoil at tynecastle? An un-named (made up by media) player. What gets my goat is the sinister comments made by papers like the sun and the daily record and even bbc radio. You can almost hear them saying it with a grin. Ewen Murray's article is spot on.

Un-named player doesn't have a name. All made up.

I do think a lot of people have forgotten the absolute shambles JJ inherited.

Drylaw Hearts

Is it really turmoil at tynecastle? An un-named (made up by media) player. What gets my goat is the sinister comments made by papers like the sun and the daily record and even bbc radio. You can almost hear them saying it with a grin. Ewen Murray's article is spot on.

Un-named player doesn't have a name. All made up.

In your opinion.

I actually believe there will be some players who'll be considering their future at the club due to way JJ has been treated.

It won't be the first time we've seen this sort of behaviour by a Hearts player.

I do think a lot of people have forgotten the absolute shambles JJ inherited.

Short memories and delusions of grandure probably sums up a frighteningly high percentage of Hearts fans. I sometimes wonder if I'm really a Jambo - I don't seem to fit in!

Feel like Steve Martin in The Jerk at times!

In your opinion.

I actually believe there will be some players who'll be considering their future at the club due to way JJ has been treated.

It won't be the first time we've seen this sort of behaviour by a Hearts player.

I would seriously imagine that almost the whole 1st team squad will be somewhat pissed off. Whether anything comes of it, who knows. You don't want players just playing for the club cos we pay them, we want and need players who want to be there and who enjoy being there. That only comes with treating them properly.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

My money's on Kello. JJ clearly defended him to the hilt to Romanov and played him against Vlad's wishes. Now Jefferies has left, Kello may well feel defenseless and fear being frozen out again! Just an educated guess though

My money's on Kello. JJ clearly defended him to the hilt to Romanov and played him against Vlad's wishes. Now Jefferies has left, Kello may well feel defenseless and fear being frozen out again! Just an educated guess though

The Comedian

This comment was made to fatty Mclauchlin as the players left the original meeting yesterday. It was reported later that day along with the car horn thing.

Johnson and Stevo were filmed leaving and said nothing.

It has nothing to do with today's bounce game.

TheMaganator

No disrespect mate but are you honestly telling us that Darren Barr has had an argument with PS on day one?

I'd suggest that is complete and utter bullshit.

In fact, if someone was to tell me this, the last thing I'd do is stick my name to it on kickback.

Honestly, get in touch with that erse McLauchlan at the BBC. He will ******* lap up your patter.

I heard that as well. A guy posted it on facebook. He had been at Rick today watching the Hearts Dunf game

Yes I see where the confusion has come from. :vrface: on my part. I did in fact mean to say it was the other way round.

Cheers Scotland.

It's all good!

Cheers Scotland.

It's all good!

Now, there is absolutely nothing wrong with what you say, but, somebody saying "Cheers Scotland!" sounds like a rock star performing at Hampden! :laugh:

berrathanhibs

I dont think it will be Blackie. He is a hearts man not a jj man. If its even true

Archived