Unamed player wants to leave.

robinc_72

Sportsound saying that an unnamed player contacted his agent yesterday to say he wanted to leave. Worrying stuff.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maiden Gorgie

Sportsound saying that an unnamed player contacted his agent yesterday to say he wanted to leave. Worrying stuff.

Depends who it is.

If a Hearts player wants to leave the club because we have changed manager he shouldn't be in football.

I'd quite like to know who the player (if indeed he does exist) is, so that his life can made miserable for the rest of his time with us.

Weak-willed coward.

If he exists.

I agree, any player who doesn't want to give this new manager a chance is not worth pulling on the jersey, what I mean by "worrying", is if the effect of JJ leaving is massively unsettling on our player, then that is indeed worrying.

Matthew Le Tissier

What I.J said. Managers come and go if you dnt want to be here GTF

gowestjambo

I can imagine the scenario,

Is that my agent?

Listen JJ has left - quick me me a new club as I am about to be found out !!

As long as it isn't Kello or Skacel then bye bye.

Interesting that Gordon Smith seemed delighted on twitter yesterday. Maybe young lads might get a game now.

Interesting that Gordon Smith seemed delighted on twitter yesterday. Maybe young lads might get a game now.

What's Gordon Smiths twitter address?

Didn't Suso say he wanted to return to Spain? Although that was a rumour a while ago.

Barr? Apparently had a few choice words with PS on the touchline after a very very poor performance today.

Feck them, whoever it is should be named and hopefully never play for the club again.

Id rather go and watch 11 average players giving their all and playing for the shirt than 11 players who want to be somewhere else cos their pal got the boot

sounds like it could be completely made up.

if not... i urgently suggest the culprit does indeed feck off as soon as is humanly possible.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I heard that about Smith yesterday, what exactly did he say?

If this is true, I hope it's Webster. I already hate him anyway.

The gutless prick should come out about it if he feels so strongly. Either way he can GTF, he's not wanted. Same as the bleating tits who go on about not going back until Vlad leaves, etc, etc. Good, close the door on your way out.

Nicholas Brody

I heard that about Smith yesterday, what exactly did he say?

If this is true, I hope it's Webster. I already hate him anyway.

Footballs a funny game :-)........

Barr? Apparently had a few choice words with PS on the touchline after a very very poor performance today.

No disrespect mate but are you honestly telling us that Darren Barr has had an argument with PS on day one?

I'd suggest that is complete and utter bullshit.

In fact, if someone was to tell me this, the last thing I'd do is stick my name to it on kickback.

Honestly, get in touch with that erse McLauchlan at the BBC. He will ******* lap up your patter.

I imagine it would be Taouil.

Wasn't the only reason he came to Tynecastle JJ? Said he had offers around Europe but came to Tynie to play for JJ and BB.

Might not be playing again then.

Tommy Wiseau

No disrespect mate but are you honestly telling us that Darren Barr has had an argument with PS on day one?

In fact, if someone was to tell me this, the last thing I'd do is stick my name to it on kickback.

Honestly, get in touch with that erse McLauchlan at the BBC. He will ******* lap up your patter.

It was a public bounce game, reported by a few folk that Mr Sergio had choice words for the performance of our supposed Scotland cap.

Calm down Sifter. :lol:

Only a Game

Could be Kyle ?. Of all the players I hope its not him because he's someone who can definitely help in circumstances like this.

I certainly hope it isnt, but if it is, sorry but he can also GTF.

It was a public bounce game, reported by a few folk that Mr Sergio had choice words for the performance of our supposed Scotland cap.

Calm down Sifter. :lol:

Ahhh, my bad.

But to be fair, Scotland has posted that it was BARR that had words with PS, not the other way round!

The coach is entitled to scream at the players, the players are not entitled to scream at the manager however.

I blame Scotland lol

I imagine it would be Taouil.

Wasn't the only reason he came to Tynecastle JJ? Said he had offers around Europe but came to Tynie to play for JJ and BB.

this!

Tommy Wiseau

Ahhh, my bad.

But to be fair, Scotland has posted that it was BARR that had words with PS, not the other way round!

The coach is entitled to scream at the players, the players are not entitled to scream at the manager however.

I blame Scotland lol

:lol:

I don't know what happened exactly, but folk were there watching so I'm sure someone will be able to give a bit more detail on whether DB has had a proper run-in with Mr Sergio.

Ahhh, my bad.

I blame Scotland lol

Yes I see where the confusion has come from. :vrface: on my part. I did in fact mean to say it was the other way round.

Good grief!

You are all trying to guess the name of someone who doesn't exist. Think about it. If a player spoke to the media and said ' listen, keep this quiet, but I'm asking my agent to find me another club.' do you honestly think the media would stay quiet?

Would they ****.

the BBC's roving blimp brian mclaughlin has just said that "several players told him privately" that they are not happy about jefferies being sacked.

easy sensationalism then.

Good grief!

You are all trying to guess the name of someone who doesn't exist. Think about it. If a player spoke to the media and said ' listen, keep this quiet, but I'm asking my agent to find me another club.' do you honestly think the media would stay quiet?

Would they ****.

I still think it's Taouil :ermm:

JamboAberdeen

My bet is on KK and co. those followed JJ from Killie.

Wouldn't miss if it's KK, he hasn't done anything since Jan.

Though he is one of the best players we have, we're not in position to keep players who rarely appear on the pitch.

McGlaughlan just said on BBC Scotland News that a number of players have contacted him letting him know how dissapointed they are that JJ is gone.

Nothing about wanting to leave though, i think he is using their dissapointment as a reason to want out.

Barney Rubble

I'd quite like to know who the player (if indeed he does exist) is, so that his life can made miserable for the rest of his time with us.

Weak-willed coward.

If he exists.

Its craig thompson apparently he's fed up of all the negativity that goes with being an employee of HMFC.

Tommy Wiseau

Good grief!

Would they ****.

You do know what "off the record" entails? Plus, it could easily have been the agent leaking the info to the media without giving a name. Far be it from me to defend BBC Sport Scotland, but there's a fair old chance this is true.

You do know what "off the record" entails? Plus, it could easily have been the agent leaking the info to the media without giving a name. Far be it from me to defend BBC Sport Scotland, but there's a fair old chance this is true.

It's not just BBC. Real radio and another radio station have claimed to have spoken to the mystery player. Not his agent, the player specifically. So that's three sources so far. I would be willing to wager at least 2 papers tomorrow will also claim to have spoken to him. ( this is obviously guesswork but I will report back tomorrow ) but if this player is speaking to all and sundry about it then there is no doubt it will be made public who it is.

I suspect strongly that the identity of this guy will never be revealed though. Because I don't believe he exists.

Barr was minging vs the pars in a bounce match today and got a bollocking from the new gaffer, he didn't take it well.

It's not just BBC. Real radio and another radio station have claimed to have spoken to the mystery player. Not his agent, the player specifically. So that's three sources so far. I would be willing to wager at least 2 papers tomorrow will also claim to have spoken to him. ( this is obviously guesswork but I will report back tomorrow ) but if this player is speaking to all and sundry about it then there is no doubt it will be made public who it is.

I suspect strongly that the identity of this guy will never be revealed though. Because I don't believe he exists.

if he isn't disclosed its a lie pure and simple, because there is no way the redtops wouldn't reveal it, even if it meant hanging the player out to dry...............

He contacted his agent yesterday,now I'm not going to believe it till it's proven,but come on you could have had a better guess than that.

Could be Kyle ?. Of all the players I hope its not him because he's someone who can definitely help in circumstances like this.

I certainly hope it isnt, but if it is, sorry but he can also GTF.

This was my guess, I truely hope not tho.

Tommy Wiseau

OK, so three separate sources have this info and are claiming to have been given it first hand?

But the player doesn't exist?

:interesting:

Players sign for a club, not a manager. The Club pay players wages, not the manager.

End of story!

Thunderstruck

Unnamed player should take care not to let door hit his arse as he leaves.

They are all paid very good money to do a job most of us can only dream of so whoever it is can man the **** up and get on with trying to be a footballer.

OK, so three separate sources have this info and are claiming to have been given it first hand?

But the player doesn't exist?

:interesting:

Yes. Correct.

My bet is Kyle, i hope im wrong though. I'd imagine its either him, taouil or hammill thats followed him from killie.

Archived