Women with short hair

Gershwin

:eek:

Will I be hetro again if I grow mine long???

It'l be a start matey bubbles

Out of the blue, my four year old son asked a woman with short hair last weekend "Excuse me, are you a boy or a girl?"

She took it pretty well though and replied politely "You'd be surprised how often I get asked that."

nope;)

Surely you expected a a swift back hand for putting your man in a difficult situation.

robin_hobosblind
I feel a thread should be started.

What's acceptable for you or your girl?

I quite like a bit of both. Somedays I like it short others I don't mind it longer. :cool:

Surely you expected a a swift back hand for putting your man in a difficult situation.

Hahaha

Nah he knows who the boss is:p

Guest Tynie Bubbles
It'l be a start matey bubbles

;) Your loss

You just stick to your long haired harem, you'll never know what you're missing.

Wynona and Sinead look very, very similar in some of those pics, I'd never noticed that before.

Say What Again
agree with jamtartan about sinaed o'connor, she has incredible eyes and that is how she carried off the shaved head

At the time - YES.

She's toiling a bit with it now :eek:

80298905.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1933B836CAF14D5D5C8E36BF7837F4463425A5397277B4DC33E

80298902.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1933B836CAF14D5D5C825A67817B946D1435A5397277B4DC33E

She could actually pass for a male KB poster I know. If she just had a roll up in her hand... :rolleyes:

Archived