Gershwin

I feel a thread should be started.

What's acceptable for you or your girl?

rudi must stay

can be alright, not the same issue as guys with long hair imo

Commander Harris

I think most women suit their hair longer, there are the odd exception but when a women gets her hair cut really short and everyone says "oh, that's really nice, it really suits you" chances are they are lying :D

I think most women suit their hair longer, there are the odd exception but when a women gets her hair cut really short and everyone says "oh, that's really nice, it really suits you" chances are they are lying :D

Yea, a bit like when they say about a woman; 'aye, shes big boned but she's got a great figure'. They are really saying that she is FAT. Simple as that!

Parking attendants all have short hair and they look ****ing hideous.

Under my kingdom, women would have to all have long, dark hair. Anyone not complying & it would be straight execution.

Depends how short it is?! I don't think many girls suit really short hair unless they have a small prety face, but my hair's not long and I don't think I look that bad!!! lol! I don't think old women should have long hair though, like down their back!

Commander Harris
Depends how short it is?! I don't think many girls suit really short hair unless they have a small prety face, but my hair's not long and I don't think I look that bad!!! lol! I don't think old women should have long hair though, like down their back!

I don't think girls look bad with short hair - just that generally speaking they would look even better if it was longer.

although there are always some exceptions.

Long hair only - hate short hair

short hair is for lezzers

Guest Tynie Bubbles

:eek:

Will I be hetro again if I grow mine long???

how long is long? i have chin length dark hair....if i grow it longer than my shouders it becomes unmanageable! used to have a friend who had hair she could sit on....is that long enough? it was ratty at the end so she had it chopped!

Guest Tynie Bubbles
No just a lezzer in drag. ;)

Lol! Reckon I better change out of these dungarees and doc martens too then :rubeyes:

Guest Tynie Bubbles

Despite 'EVERYTHING' else about her apart from her singing voice. I thought Sinead O'Connor carried off the short haired look pretty well.

No! I didn't fancy her:th_wink1:

The Old Tolbooth

My ex wife used to have short hair (bit of a munter really) and one day we were coming out of the doctors surgery when an elderly gentleman stopped us and asked, excuse me lads, do either of you have the time?

I was belted black and blue all the way home for constant sniggering :D

i just cut all my hair off after xmas. it wasn;t long enough to sit on, but was really long. its now about shoulder length.

oh and i8hibsh.... i ain't no lesbionic matey :P

My ex wife used to have short hair (bit of a munter really) and one day we were coming out of the doctors surgery when an elderly gentleman stopped us and asked, excuse me lads, do either of you have the time?

You must really miss HIM !!! ;)

PM your photo and I'll let you know:cool:

Rick Grimes
Despite 'EVERYTHING' else about her apart from her singing voice. I thought Sinead O'Connor carried off the short haired look pretty well.

it was her eyes that carried that off

Gigolo-Aunt
10050310.jpg

FTS-Gail%20Porter.jpg

gailporterPA071006_424x700.jpg

You decide.

TBF, Johnny. Thew last pic is 10 years later than the other two. After she had been diagnosed with some disease that made he hair fall out.

The second picture is just right IMO.

"Some disease". Who would have thunk I work for the NHS.

*holds head in shame*

Aye, aye.

natalie-portman-400-030807.jpg

No, no.

britney-spears-bald.jpg

While I see what you're getting at, and Natalie Portman isn't exactly repellent with short hair, she is far, far tidier with it longer.

Dirk Diggler
TBF, Johnny. Thew last pic is 10 years later than the other two. After she had been diagnosed with some disease that made he hair fall out.

The second picture is just right IMO.

"Some disease". Who would have thunk I work for the NHS.

*holds head in shame*

Aye I know all that mate. It was just in jest. :)

That geezer fi toploader must've thought he was on to a good thing though eh?

Little did he know.

:sad:

Gigolo-Aunt
Aye I know all that mate. It was just in jest. :)

That geezer fi toploader must've thought he was on to a good thing though eh?

Little did he know.

:sad:

Ah right :)

Gail Porter at the height of Britpop was stunning. But the same as Britpop, she has not aged that well.

Miller Jambo 60

Bet you are lovely.:107years::107years::107years:

Guest S.U.S.S.

I would have agreed till i saw stephs pic. now im not so sure.

Boaby Prentice

Young ladies with good bone structure suit short hair.

Grunters with pubic tooth do not.

[mod edit]

Where do you take her?

Only joking Doug

MA HA

coppercrutch

There is the odd bird who looks stunning with short hair. Below is probably the best example.

CAN867-201212-pih-thumb.jpg

There is the odd bird who looks stunning with short hair. Below is probably the best example.

CAN867-201212-pih-thumb.jpg

she really is a very beautiful woman.

agree with jamtartan about sinaed o'connor, she has incredible eyes and that is how she carried off the shaved head

coppercrutch
she really is a very beautiful woman.

agree with jamtartan about sinaed o'connor, she has incredible eyes and that is how she carried off the shaved head

I actually thought that pic was O'Connor !!! Some website had the pics mixed up. Anyway they both look pretty amazing with short hair.

Pic of O'Connor below. They look pretty similar really.

RS642~Sinead-O-Connor-Rolling-Stone-no-642-October-1992-Posters.jpg

PsychocAndy

I did she's beautiful

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

John, I cannae wait till you publish a book about yer ex. :4_1_111:

I had the same style as Winona Ryder about 7 years ago,,,I always had short hair. when I met my husband it was spiked..shaved at the sides and back. I grew it into a bob for getting married..after that I alway kept it short...then when i had the Winona style my neighbour made a rude comment to me and its been long every since....Then a couple of months ago i thought about getting it cut very short and my husband told me he hated me with short hair:(

Im like "thats how you met me "

MEN:rolleyes:

I had the same style as Winona Ryder about 7 years ago,,,I always had short hair. when I met my husband it was spiked..shaved at the sides and back. I grew it into a bob for getting married..after that I alway kept it short...then when i had the Winona style my neighbour made a rude comment to me and its been long every since....Then a couple of months ago i thought about getting it cut very short and my husband told me he hated me with short hair:(

Im like "thats how you met me "

MEN:rolleyes:

Haha A typical male answer

do you expect anything less?

;)

Archived