Mafia

Groot

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not just state we're playing by JKB time and that's it. Clock at the bottom of the page thumbsup.gif

Unvote Yvonne.

Vote Sean.

Bonafide attempt to make sure there aren't any swings my way.

Bonafide attempt to make sure there aren't any swings my way.

If there was, I'd probably change my vote seeing as it was joke and you're not even on my goon list thumbsup.gif

Although that may then look like I was saving you for a reason unsure.gif

Too late for now but I've got goon lists from everybody and a voting record up to about 5:30 tonight spreadsheeted.

yvonnejambo

Because i am enjoying actualy playing the game unvote Eckauskas and vote jamboSean

Not planning to change my vote...but have we determined what clock we're using?

Chris Benoit

Too late for now but I've got goon lists from everybody and a voting record up to about 5:30 tonight spreadsheeted.

Odds on the goons hitting Boof :unsure:

:lol:

Rudi Skacel

Nearly deadline time.

Who is top?

Need to have a reread of todays activities. A few accusations flying around and we are only on day 2

yvonnejambo

you've just lynched a townie

Sorry sean (unless your a goon) just saving my neck with my vote as i guess you were doing with yours on me :(

On what basis? laugh.gif

The basis that he's a goon and he knows sean isn't?

I predict sean is a townie

The basis that he's a goon and he knows sean isn't?

May I remind you both that it is NIGHT whistling.gif

Super-Mario-World-End-of-Level.png

It's Night (as I said)

The town seemed more certain of their victim this night, they took sean to the edge of town where the Hammer Bros were waiting,

3865render_hammerbros01.jpg

as the townies scattered sean took a hammer straight to the head

tales-from-the-crypt-hammer-head.jpg

The townies should have realised that the Hammer Bros. wouldn't attack one of their own

Sean - Townie was deid

PMs please by 11pm

Mario went out on his nightly (triple time) search but no goons would be found this night

Princess Peach was busy looking over someone, unfortuntely not the right one

Chris Benoit was walking along when he heard a grunt from the shadows "tap out of this!"

Donkey_Kong(GB).gif

Next thing a barrel was flying through the air crushing him against a wall

Chris Benoit - Townie was nothing more than a pool of blood pulp and broken wood

It is now day, deadline will be tomorrow at 10pm

Remaining Players

2.Flux

3.Geoff

4.yvonnejambo

5. Arnold

8. I am David Obua

11. Swavkav

13.Boof

14. Seats

15. THAITB

16. Bev

18.RUDI_SKACEL

19. Dunks

20. Eckauskas

13 remain, 7 for a lynch

Rudi Skacel can now vote again

Chris Benoit

woooooooo

thems the breaks when your a World renowned Goon Slayer :(

woooooooo

Rudi Skacel

Im unsure about Eck and Flux.

One of them is a goon I reckon if not both of them and they are playing a wierd game to fool everyone else.

Harry Palmer

Remaining Players

2.Flux

3.Geoff

4.yvonnejambo

5. Arnold

8. I am David Obua

11. Swavkav

13.Boof

14. Seats

15. THAITB

16. Bev

18.RUDI_SKACEL

19. Dunks

20. Eckauskas

Bring this onto this page, saves faffing about.

Thorough re-read required at some point for this townie.

Hmmm.

So the Masons are still alive and know one Goon. They also know four good people, assuming the Cop used BS.

We've still got 10 good 'uns and 3 bad apples (one of which is known).

Is it time for trust lists as well as goon lists? Or is that too much for Boof's spreadsheet to take laugh.gif

I assume the goons would want to take out the cop. "Renowned goon slayer", Chris Benoit used BS. Did the goons think he was the cop? That would make Flux look goonly, but would maybe be a bit obvious, or a ploy to get the town to pile on him.

But as the fake 9pm deadline approached Flux was out with the washing, and was unvoted by me. Nobody else flinched. This proves nothing because some/most people probably realised the deadline was 10pm.

In conclusion, what I just said was pretty worthless.

Hope this helps.

Consider yourself as having taken one for the town. thumbsup.gif

Your altruism will not go unrewarded in the spirits-only (groan) bar pompey's got going upstairs.

We will continue the fight and out of the 13 remaining people, the good guys must be getting closer to knowing enough to secure a town win.

I can't quite work out what's the worst-case scenario - oh bummer...just realised what if the cop investigated Benoit? That would reduce the number of good folk known to the cop and masons.

Hmm...

Worst case

masons know each other and goon from night 1. Not sure if cop used BS so not sure of cop's ID. Cop investigated Benoit on night 2. This would mean that come day 3...the masons only know one other good guy and the other mason. Not quite as town-friendly as I'd first hoped.

Best case

masons know each other. Are pretty sure they know the cop thanks to BS. Know a goon and know someone ungoonly from night 2. OR cop investigated a mason and the info of the other mason can be conveyed by some sneaky method.

Ooh - just had another thought.

Depends how bluffy the goons are being.

Night 1 - the cop unearths a goon. If the cop used BS the goons know that someone above them is the cop.

Would the goons aim to go for someone they think is the cop and possibly show themselves to be goonly in their night 2 whack? That would be Flux.

Or would the goons be doubly bluffy and try to set up Flux to look like he's the maverick goon living on the edge and taking risks by hoping folk would see it as I've just suggested?

Or (an addition to point 1) IS Flux the maverick goonly type who would try to rely on his skills of wriggling-out-of-it-ness to be the goon to take a pop at suspected Cop Benoit (who WOULD have used BS)?

Over to you guys - I clearly spend too much time on this nonsense. That's one of the bonuses of being vanilla.

I even had to turn down a game of golf earlier as I still hadn't been out for my run.

And while I had come over all dotLawson for a minute - I see two other folk have put it much more succinctly :lol:

Is it time for trust lists as well as goon lists?

Been giving that some thought.

My opinion is a 'No' simply because it could possibly give too much info to the goons - at this stage of the game.

Ask again in a couple of days :D

And while I had come over all dotLawson for a minute - I see two other folk have put it much more succinctly :lol:

Which also means you put at least 22 minutes worth of work into it :o:lol:

Can I have a pint of Chris Benoit's blood please?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Flux said he would use BS. I know he isn't the cop because I'm a townie. Worst case is that he's the doc or mason. Best case is goon.

Yvonne's reluctance to take one for the team isn't like her but to Boof's point, I'm still alive so she gets the benefit of the doubt for now.

I even had to turn down a game of golf earlier as I still hadn't been out for my run.

You missed a cracking game thumbsup.gif

Is the town being asked to choose between Flux and Geoff? Yvonne can help.....can't you??

Geoff Kilpatrick

Is the town being asked to choose between Flux and Geoff? Yvonne can help.....can't you??

If you're saying what I think you're saying, why do you think I unvoted Flux and voted Arnold? It explains some of my earlier post.

If you're saying what I think you're saying, why do you think I unvoted Flux and voted Arnold? It explains some of my earlier post.

:sob:

Agggggghhhh. I'm not sure.

yvonnejambo

Im unsure about Eck and Flux.

One of them is a goon I reckon if not both of them and they are playing a wierd game to fool everyone else.

I agree but verging more to Eckauskas as his claims still from day 1 make him very suspicious to me.

yvonnejambo

Flux said he would use BS. I know he isn't the cop because I'm a townie. Worst case is that he's the doc or mason. Best case is goon.

Yvonne's reluctance to take one for the team isn't like her but to Boof's point, I'm still alive so she gets the benefit of the doubt for now.

I know but really is im just enjoying being involved as im normally lynched or whacked on day 1

I have no info that can help. I am more wary of Eckauskas and Flux now but Geoff has been pretty quiet. Actully Boof is another 1 im sensing something not right with too. My heads bursting with it all! still not enough clues to go on really.

My goon list for today

Eckauskas

Flux

Boof

I wont be on at all from this afternoon until sometime tomorrow as i got to head down to Inverness and will be pc less.

(will try with phone but not sure if i will get it as place got rubbish signal)

Will Vote Eckauskas

just incase i forget before I go

Ok, it won't surprise anyone to know that I haven't a clue what's going on!! For the first time ever, I feel like there are genuine clues right in front of me and it's seriously pissing me off that I can't work out what they mean.

I am slightly confused by the whole Geoff/flux scenario. I understand why suspicion would fall on flux (although I think it would be a schoolboy error from the goons) but cannot see why Geoff is a suspect. I don't know that he is or isn't a goon (he's not playing is usual goon game IMO) but I don't see why the finger is being pointed at him - am I missing something? I Am David Obua - reckons we're facing a choice - could you clarify why please?

As for Boof's musings - as usual there is a logic there, just not sure how easy it is to follow. I did however learn that there were only two masons (!) after having to read the OP again, thanks to Boof!

Let's see what transpires today before voting!

:blink:

I have no info that can help. I am more wary of Eckauskas and Flux now but Geoff has been pretty quiet. Actully Boof is another 1 im sensing something not right with too. My heads bursting with it all! still not enough clues to go on really.

It's hard to work Boof out. When he says mason you could just as easy read goon, and vice-versa.

We've not given the goons much to do by lynching townies on the first two nights.

Archived