Mafia

Groot

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna do a game summary Malky?

Oh God no!

Mistakes were made, innocents were killed, let's just move on.

Chris Benoit

Yvonne having a dig at Bev, Bev having a dig at Geoff for voting for her. That would be Geoff who was also on Yvonnes goon list.

:whistling:

:verysmug:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Called Bev on Day 1 :whistling:

Good game Malky. :clap:

Seats, take a joke next time! :mad:

Players

1. Chris Benoit - Townie

2.Flux - Townie

3.Geoff - Townie

4.yvonnejambo - Bowser *

5. Arnold - Townie

6. Creamy - Townie

8. I am David Obua - Power Up Box

10. pompey - Townie

11swavkav. - Toad

12.jambosean75 - Townie

13.Boof - Luigi

14. Seats - Mario

15. THAITB - Wario

16. Bev - Donkey Kong *

17. milky_26 - Townie

18.RUDI_SKACEL - Townie

19. Dunks - Princess Peach

20. Eckauskas - Townie

* My mistake when Yvonne died, I got her role mixed up (also keeps up my record of killing the wrong person! :lol:)

Obviously the way the roles came out didn't help the goons but having been privvy to all PMs (that I'm aware of) it surprised me that it took 2/3 days to mention BS being used and seats being the cop

Also seats got the power up box but he was right based on where the game was not to try and take advantage of it

Final point is how much better not having an assassin made the game as people had to try and work things out to get a goon as they couldn't rely on getting a goon through a flukey hit and active players didn't get nailed on night 1 by an over zealous hitman.

Hear, hear.

thank you gents enjoyed it as it's been a while, don't think I'll be rushing back ;)

Excellent game set-up Malky thumbsup.gif

Well done Bev for lasting so long, even if I did vote you for 3 or 4 of the last days blink.gif

Early doors, I actually had Yvonne as Cop, based on the fact Seats hadn't said he's use BS. Ultimately, that may have led to my downfall. If Seats had said he'd used BS, then the night he was whacked he'd have had me protecting him. As it was, I only made one save the whole game sad.gif

All in all though, very enjoyable biggrin.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

Excellent game set-up Malky thumbsup.gif

Well done Bev for lasting so long, even if I did vote you for 3 or 4 of the last days blink.gif

Early doors, I actually had Yvonne as Cop, based on the fact Seats hadn't said he's use BS. Ultimately, that may have led to my downfall. If Seats had said he'd used BS, then the night he was whacked he'd have had me protecting him. As it was, I only made one save the whole game sad.gif

All in all though, very enjoyable biggrin.gif

I thought Yvonne was the cop as well...for a little while! :laugh:

aw dang i died!

really enjoyable game and i LIKED no assassin. i've been the assassin before and its not a fun role hahahahah]]]i was shocked at not being outed the first night or two

i genuinely wasn't in the mood to play if i'm honest cos of shit going on at work but i did enjoy it more than i have in a while

i soooooooooooo wanted to kill boof & geoff though teehee.gif

In keeping up with my record of being a pain in the arse for the moderator...

i soooooooooooo wanted to kill boof

...so did Malky :lol:

Eckauskas was investigated the night he was whacked. Malky gave us the result in a PM.

I just hoped he'd given it the same way to Seats i.e. 'Eckauskas was a townie' so that Seats would realise I was one of the masons. By publishing my trust list I'd hoped he would see swavkav was the other.

Only joshing

Beverley - Bowser was lynched

Townies win

Supermarioworld.theend.jpg

Truly excellent game Malky, well done mate!!

Town - you have no idea how much I was shitting myself as I cocked up big time!! I put Flux on my trust list as he started the lynch on THAITB and Boof immediately jumped on it. Boof had already told me he was a mason (well done for top secret communication Boof! Realise you got my message back eventually!) and I therefore assumed Flux was the other. It was then too late to retract or do anything about it after Boof told me it was actually Swav!!!!!

Geoff, you know I can take a joke mate :whistling: I was happy to see you lynched as I was almost 100% certain you were a townie and my priority at that stage was to stay under cover (which I think I did pretty well considering I'd used BS and found a goon!!)

Thoroughly enjoyed the game, well done to everyone involved!! :thumbsup:

Eckauskas was investigated the night he was whacked. Malky gave us the result in a PM.

I just hoped he'd given it the same way to Seats i.e. 'Eckauskas was a townie' so that Seats would realise I was one of the masons. By publishing my trust list I'd hoped he would see swavkav was the other.

I knew you were a mason as soon as you suggested investigating the person "above you". Obviously, there was no point in actually doing that but it made it clear that you were a mason (assuming that is what you meant! :blink: ). I think I posted my trust list first and put Flux on in error. In hindsight, I should have retracted flux, but I thought there was a chance the doc would save me that night and I didn't want to draw any unneccessary attention to myself!

In fairness to Sunks he was really thinking about it, what screwed it up was you not saying you'd do BS

At the same time that might be what kept you alive longer as the goons only had 2 options based on BS due to THAITB and Bev being next to each other

A flaw in BS?

jambopompey

good game even though i was killed off too early, bar work is not as good, even though making the cocktails was better than pouring pints if tennents

Geoff Kilpatrick

Truly excellent game Malky, well done mate!!

Town - you have no idea how much I was shitting myself as I cocked up big time!! I put Flux on my trust list as he started the lynch on THAITB and Boof immediately jumped on it. Boof had already told me he was a mason (well done for top secret communication Boof! Realise you got my message back eventually!) and I therefore assumed Flux was the other. It was then too late to retract or do anything about it after Boof told me it was actually Swav!!!!!

Geoff, you know I can take a joke mate :whistling: I was happy to see you lynched as I was almost 100% certain you were a townie and my priority at that stage was to stay under cover (which I think I did pretty well considering I'd used BS and found a goon!!)

Thoroughly enjoyed the game, well done to everyone involved!! :thumbsup:

:)

I thought it was a bonkers move given that Yvonne was looking more and more goonly (after I thought she was the cop) so with me out of the way it narrowed the field towards you.

Seats - because we weren't sure you were the cop, that's why I suggested you investigate me.

I assumed you'd been given a free investigate on day 1 (the result of which didn't come our way) which was why you gave Flux the clean bill of health :lol:

I think the lack of losing roled folk early made it all the more enjoyable for me. Shame for those who left early, but them's the breaks.

As for the 'flaw' in BS...I'd prefer to call it an unscheduled development :whistling:

Nah - it's never been claimed as perfect (not by me anyway), simply a tool in the town's armoury.

And as for Obua's 99.78% - I have no idea if those figures are anywhere near accurate or even believable. I was just trying another way to let Seats know that I was what I was.

yvonnejambo

Players

1. Chris Benoit - Townie

2.Flux - Townie

3.Geoff - Townie

4.yvonnejambo - Bowser *

5. Arnold - Townie

6. Creamy - Townie

8. I am David Obua - Power Up Box

10. pompey - Townie

11swavkav. - Toad

12.jambosean75 - Townie

13.Boof - Luigi

14. Seats - Mario

15. THAITB - Wario

16. Bev - Donkey Kong *

17. milky_26 - Townie

18.RUDI_SKACEL - Townie

19. Dunks - Princess Peach

20. Eckauskas - Townie

* My mistake when Yvonne died, I got her role mixed up (also keeps up my record of killing the wrong person! :lol:)

Obviously the way the roles came out didn't help the goons but having been privvy to all PMs (that I'm aware of) it surprised me that it took 2/3 days to mention BS being used and seats being the cop

Also seats got the power up box but he was right based on where the game was not to try and take advantage of it

Final point is how much better not having an assassin made the game as people had to try and work things out to get a goon as they couldn't rely on getting a goon through a flukey hit and active players didn't get nailed on night 1 by an over zealous hitman.

We had seats as cop early on, but couldnt kill him until thaitbs was gone otherwise he would be lynched. masons did well to keep the identity of who was found a secret. it had to be really me or thaitbs as Bev was under thaitbs so wouldnt have been investigated (using bs). Geoff didnt seem coply enough :)

yvonnejambo

How did Eckauskas know I was a goon on day 1 though? Oh and yes good game apart from calling me donkey kong!

Yeah, I win, go team townies.

I think at one stage, i did claim a couple of "roles" hoping I would get whacked in the night.

good game, good game

If you're saying what I think you're saying, why do you think I unvoted Flux and voted Arnold? It explains some of my earlier post.

This is the bit that still bothers me!

I think I was saying what I think you thought I was saying. Or maybe not. I thought that either you or Flux were the cop and the other a goon, you voted for each other early on that day. Then I tried to pour cold water on it because I thought I'd drawn unnecessary attention to you.

Can you remember what you thought I was thinking?

I did see the Boof thing about going for the one above him. Confused me a bit, because the previous post was from Chris Benoit who got nailed that night. Knew it couldn't be goonly, why discuss it on thread. It seems obvious now that it was regarding the player list. Also disappointed that I am not officially 99.78% good :lol:

I enjoyed it, but looking back I'm pretty embarrassed by how dense I was (especially my Dunks reasoning :facepalm: )

Definitely not! As much about what you don't say as what you do say, although I felt obliged to try and contribute something! Even if it was pish :lol:

Mr Obua - you are now officially 100% good.

And that's not something you'll see posted in The Terrace very often :lol:

Mr Obua - you are now officially 100% good.

And that's not something you'll see posted in The Terrace very often :lol:

I preferred 99.78% good tbh :) I really believed that!

In future, I think every cop should investigate Bev first. Even if Bev is the cop this rule should still stand :huh:

I preferred 99.78% good tbh :) I really believed that!

In future, I think every cop should investigate Bev first. Even if Bev is the cop this rule should still stand :huh:

I investigated you and you gave me the "power up" which may have swung the game the other way if the goons had got it. I knew you were 100% good, but boof had to assume 99.8%. I think it can still be your tag line! Hope you enjoyed your first game!

The cop investigating themself on night 1 would ensure the masons knew who they are.

BS just gives that information AND the person below Cop. It does, however, leave the masons sometimes unsure as to whether or not BS was used...swings and roundabouts. :)

jambopompey

also if the cop bags a goon first night it means the goons have a 3 in 1 chance of knowing who the cop is

...but can't do anything about it for fear of revealing themselves. :lol:

So...and here's another twist I've just thought of...whomever the goons whack is unlikely to be above them in the player list - in the event of the cop bagging a goon. No doubt other folk will have already worked that one out though :D

Actually, in this game, I'd have to say well done townies who managed to look roley enough for the goons to give them the night-whack. Kept the heat off us.

Archived