Mafia

Groot

ign-presents-the-history-of-super-mario-bros-20071108044755327.gif

Trouble had found its way into the Mushroom Kingdom once more, fed up of spending their time kidnapping Princess?s and tossing barrels down slopes Bowser, Donkey Kong and Wario decided they were going to get up to some real mischief, someone better call a plumber.....

Goons

Bowser ? serial kidnapper of Princess Peach

Donkey Kong ? Mario?s oldest foe

Wario ? The Anti Mario

Cop

Super Mario ? hero, plumber and owner of one of the greatest moustaches of all time

Doc

Princess Peach ? constant abductee but just wants everybody to get along

Masons

Luigi ? brother, plumber and owner of the second greatest moustache of all times (poor taste in overalls!)

Toad ? Mario?s faithful companion

11 Innocent inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom

Mario investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative result on the thread with no name.

The Masons can communicate off thread

Princess Peach can nominate one player a night to save. She cannot nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

Everybody has a PM.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Mario, Peach, Goons in that order.

One townie will secretly be a power up box (only I will know the identity) giving different powers to different roled players if they choose them during night activities, only applicable to first roled player ?

Mario ? night time protection if attacked by goons or assassin during the following night

Peach ? Option to protect two people the following night

Goons ? one of them (to be chosen by the goons that night) will show up as good if investigated the following night

Obviously to take advantage of this the roled player will have to survive the next day?s activities and only the roled player will know they have found them, it will not be posted during the game

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm on Monday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS: Please sticky....

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players

1. Chris Benoit

2.Flux

3.Geoff

4.yvonnejambo

5. Arnold

6. Creamy

8. I am David Obua

10. pompey

11swavkav.

12.jambosean75

13.Boof

14. Seats

15. THAITB

16. Bev

17. milky_26

18.RUDI_SKACEL

19. Dunks

20. Eckauskas

18 players, 10 votes for a lynch, PMs will be sent out just now

Geoff Kilpatrick

My PM implies I'm a townie.

I've just moved in to No 12.

So vote jambosean75

:yas:

Should be a good 'un with so many players. Bit too early for any theories and too pissed to find the bold button thumbsup.gif

Carry on Smithers ninja.gif

i was about to announce myself as princess peach as she's the only bird in the game and i wanted to beat vonny to it, but i notice she's the doc and i'm not

oh well never mind, i'll still to being beverley and assume that the boofster has the bar open.

bed for me for now though and its a case of

i'm a townie

i have no role ok!

i'd use BS

and in case as i'm working tomorrow and prone to being mega busy on a monday and falling asleep on the sofa once i get home vote yvonne for old times sake and so i don't miss out on a vote on day 2 like i always freaking seem to do!

as always, subject to change in case anyone slips up (even though nobody ever does!)

i'll STICK to being me rather

wine and a certain poster who used to be good at playing this game with a name wot sounds like henny hambo possibly means i ought to move away from the keyboard now whistling.gif

Excellent set up malky, let's hope we can do it justice!!

I'll come back later for some voting.

Bev, plumbers (as I believe our hero to be) always need distressed (semi-clad) housewives to visit if you fancy that role?? (at least they do in the movies I watch........)

Harry Palmer

Interesting....

vote jambosean75

Let's get him deid.

Other Goons:

Obua

Creamy Goodness

And I would use Bullshite but my name is not Mario and I'm not Super. :(

thehibsareintheirbeds

Morning all, great set up malky and cheers for the invite.

As always id use BS if I could but I can't. Might try and have a catch up on recent games and see how folks are playing it these days.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'd use BS too but since I'm not the cop I won't be taking down Yvonne's particulars....

Rudi Skacel

Looking forward to this game.

A good few twists with the hidden events. Just a townie again for me though.

i'm not the cop but would use bs if i was

goon list

benoit (just cause)

arnold for wrongly whacking me in the last game :verymad:

seats for putting the image of him watching films with plumbers in my head :yucky:

Bar's open.

Would use BS.

Just been informed we're off out for my father's day treat.

And since he's not named...can I be Yoshi?

Yas - father's day treat is coming to me so I'm back :D

Bunch of BS-ers

1. Chris Benoit - YES

2.Flux

3.Geoff - YES

4.yvonnejambo

5. Arnold - YES

6. Creamy

8. I am David Obua

10. pompey

11swavkav.

12.jambosean75 - YES

13.Boof - YES

14. Seats

15. THAITB - YES

16. Bev - YES

17. milky_26 - YES

18.RUDI_SKACEL

19. Dunks

20. Eckauskas

If I've missed you - bung yer name in.

Goon list (ma ha - nearly typoed there and put good list)

Dunks

Geoff

Seats

And major apologies from me for forgetting to type everything backwards as I promised in the signup thread.

Geoff Kilpatrick

BTW, can we get this stickied?

Goon list:

Arnold

Sean

Beverley

thehibsareintheirbeds

Just finised reading the last game thread, bit of a hiding! Hopefully we can restore some townie pride this time.

Particularly enjoyed boof's efforts- not your best game mate! Not given me any clues on who to vote but will throw a randomish one in for a non voter just in case I can't get back on

.....just realised I can't bold on my phone, baws. Was gonna be swavkav. Back later

Another game, another townie role.

Ach well, hopeully I don't get papped out first again :(

Particularly enjoyed boof's efforts- not your best game mate!

I dunno - I protected a good-roled person on two of the nights... :lol:

First deadline will be 9pm on Monday night.

Just in case anybody felt like asking...

yvonnejambo

Just checking in working slit shift today on top of hangover aint the best. I am off tomorrow so will read everything and vote then. Oh and I would use bs if i could.

Stayed up for this last night but crashed out on the couch before this thread was up. Out all day today, then had a shave leaving a wee lip lurking growth in honour of the game.

Setup looks good, nice one Malky.

Goon List

Arnold (A)

Bev (B)

Creamy ©

I'm no goon Arnold, plain old townie hellbent on outing bad eggs. You've smelled rotten to me from the sign up thread.

Vote Arnold

Finaly a game i can play, been working away from home alot :( ???so i will be watching via my phone, as far as i can remember this is a normal quiet first day, so eh ho go & kill us some GOONS.

Unvote Arnold

Vote Swavkav

for his attempt to riddle my computer with virtual AIDS in the shed.

Unvote Arnold

Vote Swavkav

Was about to say the same laugh.gif

I won't though, as that could be an early pile-on accusation. Obviously I'd use BS - only a Boofoon wouldn't ninja.gif

Vote I Am David Obua

Unvote Arnold

Vote Swavkav

like I ment to do that, hence why i deleted the link as soon as another said he got a virus threat.

like I ment to do that, hence why i deleted the link as soon as another said he got a virus threat.

You would say that. Trying to get a few of us townies modkilled were you? Low, very low.

Boof, do you have a can of whoop-ass in the bar?

Was about to say the same laugh.gif

I won't though, as that could be an early pile-on accusation. Obviously I'd use BS - only a Boofoon wouldn't ninja.gif

Vote I Am David Obua

Unhand me you fool! I'm no more a goon that you ar......ahhh, I see.

Evening All

Vote Count

Jambosean - 2

Milky - 1

I am David Obua - 1

swavkav - 1

13 still to vote

22.5 hours until deadline

:thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

unvote jambosean75

vote Creamy Goodness

:thumbsup:

First day is usually shite.

Anyway, about the only decent game was Mario Kart. Although I did have Mario Land(?) on Gameboy. :)

Can I vote Graeme McDowell's accent?

Who he?

Was he in Planet of the Apes? unsure.gif

Harry Palmer

Who he?

Was he in Planet of the Apes? unsure.gif

Golf...and has probably dropped his native accent for a Yankee one...maybe?

Boof, do you have a can of whoop-ass in the bar?

Diet or reggeler?

whoopass.jpg

Archived