Mafia

Groot

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are on to a goon, how is the goon on to the fact you are on to them?

I would think I'm voting for them might be the first clue, like.

Ha ha

Eckauskas is only size 3!

:unsure:

Goon list

Yvonnejambo

Eckauskas

Jambosean

A valiant attempt from jambosean to be banned from voting <_<

Way off on me, I'm just a bog standard townie.

I agree re yvonne, mind.

I would think I'm voting for them might be the first clue, like

:lol: that actually didn't occur to me. I'm going to struggle at this :wacko:

So who did you vote for Eck?

Yvonne.

My goon list at the moment stands at;

Yvonne.

Chris Benoit.

Arnold.

we managed to get through a night/day without losing the cop, doc or any masons??

bloody improvement on the last game!

goon list for me is a total guess though as i dunno

gut instincts which are usually though though...

jambosean

geoff

chris

likely to change at the drop of a hat though cos i truly haven't got a clue

Gaaaah - too much information to take in.

I'll need to have a good read through and get it written down...but that'll have to wait until tomorrow.

As Benoit says...the masons ought to be trying to keep their powder dry and only stepping in when necessary.

So that's over and out from me for tonight.

If you're taking a drink from the bar just leave the money in the till.

Yoshi's Bar accepts these fellows only...

yellow-coin.png

vote Obua

Just for Fun. :thumbsup:

Fine then. I wish I was dead. Maybe I'll just kill myself. Where does Boof keep the Meths in this bloody bar?

Morning folks! Wow, unusual to see so many goon lists this early in the game. Unfortunately, not sure if they are worth anything at the moment? Looks like a fairly decent night for the town though with no roled casualties and the discovery of a goon.

I'll hold off voting till later in the day to see if anything develops. I don't have a goon list at this stage, but my suspicions have been raised by Eck claiming that he has spotted a goon. Already eck? seriously?

hmmmmm dry.gif

Rick Grimes

Modkilled? Baws.... might have given me more than one strike Malky...

Apologies but internet problems kept me off - anyone thinking of shifting to the new Virgin Media Superhub would be well advised to steer clear.

jambopompey

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fecking bowser mod edit mod edit mothers mod edit mod edit sideways with a mod edit mod edit mod edit mod edit slice of lemon as well

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yvonnejambo

Goon list

Yvonnejambo

Eckauskas

Jambosean

A valiant attempt from jambosean to be banned from voting <_<

Why?

I would think I'm voting for them might be the first clue, like.

:unsure:

Way off on me, I'm just a bog standard townie.

I agree re yvonne, mind.

Why?

Yvonne.

My goon list at the moment stands at;

Yvonne.

Chris Benoit.

Arnold.

Why?

My goon list has now

Eckauskas

Beverley

Seats

yvonnejambo

Why?

Dont have any reason really just an inkling :)

Im thinking still Geoff and Chris too, but at the moment your all very dodgy until proven innocent.

cant decide who to vote for but as im now off work with a shitty cold i will have time between naps and beechams to think about it

Rudi Skacel

The masons now have to get involved and try and get us to vote for who the cop investigated last night

Chris Benoit

they should only do that if the cop didn't use bs although if he didn't only one mason should come forward and say, i think we should all vote for x. That way only one mason is at risk and it gives the doc something to work with.

Morning folks! Wow, unusual to see so many goon lists this early in the game. Unfortunately, not sure if they are worth anything at the moment? Looks like a fairly decent night for the town though with no roled casualties and the discovery of a goon.

I'll hold off voting till later in the day to see if anything develops. I don't have a goon list at this stage, but my suspicions have been raised by Eck claiming that he has spotted a goon. Already eck? seriously?

hmmmmm dry.gif

Yup.

You seem to be quite defensive on the issue, when I haven't mentioned you. I wonder why :rolleyes:

Yup.

You seem to be quite defensive on the issue, when I haven't mentioned you. I wonder why :rolleyes:

Nothing defensive about that post! I just find it strange that you can spot a goon at this early stage! I have read through in some detail and can't find anything goonish at all - hold on, are you suggesting I am a the one you spotted? Who did you vote for? (will check after I post this). If it was me, believe me, I am not a goon!!!

yvonnejambo

Nothing defensive about that post! I just find it strange that you can spot a goon at this early stage! I have read through in some detail and can't find anything goonish at all - hold on, are you suggesting I am a the one you spotted? Who did you vote for? (will check after I post this). If it was me, believe me, I am not a goon!!!

Its me he voted for and said i am a goon which i am not.

I voted for yvonne.

Just call it intuition :thumbsup:

yvonnejambo

I voted for yvonne.

Just call it intuition :thumbsup:

but why? you voted for me on day1 so nobody has any info on anyone else apart from the masons knowing each other and the goons knowing each other. So to me you are making yourself look very suspicious.

but why? you voted for me on day1 so nobody has any info on anyone else apart from the masons knowing each other and the goons knowing each other. So to me you are making yourself look very suspicious.

Agreed. Although Eck isn't even on my goon list. Yet :lol:

Why?

Can't remember now. It was a good reason though.

Will get a vote in for now

Vote jambosean despite his lengthy denial of goonliness.

afternoon all, just in from work is I , i have had a read through from start to finish, & to be honest i am non the wiser,

i have to vote now as am training a ladies football team tonight & will miss the 9pm deadline, if it is still 9pm, if its 10pm

then i'll have a read through from this post & see what has occured & what hasn't.

so tonight

vote jambosean for no reason to be fair.

but if i do manage to get back on i'll prob change the vote.

jambosean75

Can't remember now. It was a good reason though.

Will get a vote in for now

Vote jambosean despite his lengthy denial of goonliness.

afternoon all, just in from work is I , i have had a read through from start to finish, & to be honest i am non the wiser,

i have to vote now as am training a ladies football team tonight & will miss the 9pm deadline, if it is still 9pm, if its 10pm

then i'll have a read through from this post & see what has occured & what hasn't.

so tonight

vote jambosean for no reason to be fair.

but if i do manage to get back on i'll prob change the vote.

:yucky:

now since i'm not above being petty, which one of you halfwits fellow players will i vote for <_<

:yucky:

now since i'm not above being petty, which one of you halfwits fellow players will i vote for <_<

Why should this halfwit fellow player not be voting for you? fwiw I believe you to be a numbskull fellow player who has aroused my suspicion. You didn't seem overjoyed to have your voting privileges reinstated, thanks to the efforts/protestations of Chris Benoit

they should only do that if the cop didn't use bs although if he didn't only one mason should come forward and say, i think we should all vote for x. That way only one mason is at risk and it gives the doc something to work with.

Firstly can I say that I'm happy to give my thoughts and maybe put forward some ideas without the masons or cop having to break cover and end up whackified?

Been thinking about CB's post...agree that it's still maybe a day or two too soon for the masons to get all revealy.

Also took a look back at the BSers list - just to see how revealy it might be...

I think there was only about a 2/3 confirmation rate so the masons might not yet be totally sure if the cop used BS or not. That's always been one of its downfalls.

How's about - and I know that Cop might want to use their own initiative - would it be helpful for the masons if the Cop investigated the person above themself on the player list? Or the nearest one still alive :D

Obviously, C&M. don't respond on thread - that would be a bit helpful to those goonly types :lol:

Masons have a chat amongst yourselves and Cop...just speak to yourself :D

Chris Benoit

Poor idea Boof we need to be hunting goons although BS ver. 4.6 would have had a nice ring to it :lol:

Poor idea Boof we need to be hunting goons although BS ver. 4.6 would have had a nice ring to it :lol:

If the cop's as clueless as the rest of us (apart from knowing a goon) (oh yeah...the masons do too) then I'd say there's nothing to be lost by going for person above.

To me that would be just as good as choosing any old random punter. In fact if it fixes the Cop in the masons' minds it could be a good thing.

Anyway...how's about I fling this one into the mix...

Happy to be investigated list

1. Chris Benoit

2.Flux

3.Geoff

4.yvonnejambo

5. Arnold

8. I am David Obua

11. Swavkav

12.jambosean75

13.Boof - YES

14. Seats

15. THAITB

16. Bev

18.RUDI_SKACEL

19. Dunks

20. Eckauskas

In response to post #186 blink.gif

In response to post #187 laugh.gif

I'm sticking with Flux for now, unless he'd like to explain his lurkiness thumbsup.gif

I'm not lurking, just not posting.

It's not easy being a townie.

Don't want to be added to boofs investigation list early on, but happy to be later on.

I'm not lurking, just not posting.

It's not easy being a townie.

Don't want to be added to boofs investigation list early on, but happy to be later on.

By your own admission, you were lurking around some profiles. Explain.

And why don't you want to be investigated? What are you hiding?

Cop - please investigate me and report to the goat-lovers of my loveliness thumbsup.gif

By your own admission, you were lurking around some profiles. Explain.

And why don't you want to be investigated? What are you hiding?

Cop - please investigate me and report to the goat-lovers of my loveliness thumbsup.gif

I don't remember lurking in some profiles.

I don't remember admitting to lurking in some profiles.

Explained. End of.

I will investigate you if you wish ;)

Harry Palmer

If I were to be investigated it would merely show that I'm an innocent subject of the Kingdom.

What is there to do in the Mushroom Kingdom anyway?

As usual Boof, you are playing the game on a completely different platform altogether!! At least 1 level above me!! (is that enough of a Mario reference?).

I suppose I should register a vote, but am still unclear about where to go. I'll think about it and come back later.

In the meantime, here's how much Bob Hoskins enjoyed making the Mario movie:

My link

or a double bluff after I pointed out the error of his ways in the last game (even though noone listened to me!) :blink:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Evening, all a bit cat and mouse at the minute. Can only echo what's been said cop/masons need to keep their powder dry for now- long way to go and more goons to catch- goon lists and the like can become invaluable as the game goes on.

Day 2 list-

Seats

Eckauskas

Sean

Will have a re read and examine the player list for bs possibilities before voting

jambopompey

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

having fun tonight with me fellow dead townies

bar is open

margarita.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Harry Palmer

Goon List..

jambosean75

Dunks

Boof

No idea why so don't ask. :thumbsup:

hmmm confusing.

guess its too early for the masons to be outing themselves especially as we still have the cop & the doc AND luckily we know they know of 1 bad guy between them so this is definitely doable.

not sure who to go for yet, so will take one off my list and vote sean.

Archived