Jefferies (Merged Threads)

Jam Tarts 1874

Ryan Gosling

Well they're not talking about it on Sportsound (yet) so I'd imagine it's not confirmed.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
speedbump

Well they're not talking about it on Sportsound (yet) so I'd imagine it's not confirmed.

:thumbsup:

There is nothing to confirm FFS.

rudi must stay

Are you referring to this one?

> Disappointing game but considering the circumstances before the game thought the boys battled well...hopefully win on Wednesday now!!

I was being saracstic. But yes I was, how can people blame McGowan for the rumours from that?

Getintaethem

Are you referring to this one?

> Disappointing game but considering the circumstances before the game thought the boys battled well...hopefully win on Wednesday now!!

Could be that McGowan was refering to the fact that Webster, Zal and Wallace all had to pull out of the team on Saturday morning after aggravating injuries on friday. Or is that to boring an explanation for some people.

Coburg Hearts

I was being saracstic. But yes I was, how can people blame McGowan for the rumours from that?

Was wondering if I'd missed one seeing all the flak that Ryan is taking. You are right, how can anyone blame him for the rumours?

gashauskis9

A couple of points;

1. The team yesterday was a JJ team minus the injured players and Zal and Kello so saying Vlad picked the team is just silly.

2. If Zal and Kello are being keep out for the betting scandal, which I am led to believe is true why is JJ supposedly unhappy with Vlad, surely that is a good enough reason not to play them?

There is nothing to confirm FFS.

Agreed.

So Hearts should put out some form of communication just so a bunch of over-reacting halfwits on here, spurred on by Hobos having a laugh can can get there knickers oot of a twist? Bollocks.

Vlad's cocked things up before, he'll do it again. That's just what he does (as well as some good stuff too). No need to panic. At least until we head to Tannadice needing a result.

gashauskis9

Best post on here. If allegations were made they have to be investigated. Maybe Jim was pissed off at the thought of his captain and first choice keeper being involved in this and is actu

ally on the same page as vlad?

joe.gausden

Best post on here. If allegations were made they have to be investigated. Maybe Jim was pissed off at the thought of his captain and first choice keeper being involved in this and is actu

ally on the same page as vlad?

Too sensible mate

the general

Could be that McGowan was refering to the fact that Webster, Zal and Wallace all had to pull out of the team on Saturday morning after aggravating injuries on friday. Or is that to boring an explanation for some people.

a current player,former player and a journo have all said to me that Zal was not injured

boy_in_maroon

nearly fell into my tea, just got a text saying........................."jefferies has left Hearts and is now......................manager at LEEDS! :lol:

el_jambo74

I for one don't wan to see JJ getting the bullet but we have an owner with an itchy trigger finger and will not be happy that we cannot secure 3 rd spot with the finance given to the manager.

I really think Vlad s mightly cheesed off that we didn't secure 3 rd weeks ago.

So why doesn't Vlad stop interfering and allow him to pick Kello and Zaliukas? Maybe then we'd have a better chance of 3rd.

Was wondering if I'd missed one seeing all the flak that Ryan is taking. You are right, how can anyone blame him for the rumours?

Thought others said earlier that the story emanated from those close to Gary McKay???

nearly fell into my tea, just got a text saying........................."jefferies has left Hearts and is now......................manager at LEEDS! :lol:

Someone else said that - but the job is not available as far as I am aware.

Drylaw Hearts

I think JJ's record at Bradford City should ensure he won't manage in England again.

Leeds Utd :lol: :lol:

Only a Game

Kello has been in and out of the side due to, we are told by the manager, a personal issue. No surprise that he wasnt playing yesterday although the words "personal issue" could mean anything from depression to match fixing to falling out with Romanov to contractual stuff. Its not helpful for the rumour factory that the reason he isnt playing isnt out there for public consumption but that is life under Romanov. No matter what the reason is, the fact that the manager is not able to pick our best goalkeeper, when he appears to be fit to play, is the same serious worry its always been under successive managers

Zaliukas has also spent a period this season at odds with Romanov. It would appear that he may not have been injured yesterday, even though the manager has hinted, if not directly said that he was. Again there are rumours as to why he didnt play. Under Romanov we tend not to be told things like this. My feeling is that we have had an offer for him and we're taking it and it needs to be completed now.

Lots of rumours flying around as we know, however I can say one thing for a fact. Gary Mackay WAS in the BMC club last night and he WAS telling people that Jefferies had gone. I, like many other different sources last night, had a text from someone who was there and heard him say it. That doesnt mean its true of course but Mackay was DEFINITELY spouting it out at the BMC club last night and the whole club knew about it.

Kello has been in and out of the side due to, we are told by the manager, a personal issue. No surprise that he wasnt playing yesterday although the words "personal issue" could mean anything from depression to match fixing to falling out with Romanov to contractual stuff. Its not helpful for the rumour factory that the reason he isnt playing isnt out there for public consumption but that is life under Romanov. No matter what the reason is, the fact that the manager is not able to pick our best goalkeeper, when he appears to be fit to play, is the same serious worry its always been under successive managers

Zaliukas has also spent a period this season at odds with Romanov. It would appear that he may not have been injured yesterday, even though the manager has hinted, if not directly said that he was. Again there are rumours as to why he didnt play. Under Romanov we tend not to be told things like this. My feeling is that we have had an offer for him and we're taking it and it needs to be completed now.

Lots of rumours flying around as we know, however I can say one thing for a fact. Gary Mackay WAS in the BMC club last night and he WAS telling people that Jefferies had gone. I, like many other different sources last night, had a text from someone who was there and heard him say it. That doesnt mean its true of course but Mackay was DEFINITELY spouting it out at the BMC club last night and the whole club knew about it.

Will be interesting to see if he states this in his Evening News column tomorrow if he is so sure..

Somehow i doubt it.

Edit to add...not disputing your version of events OAG.

Jambof3tornado

So are we now at the point where Gary is to be blamed for stirring the shit?

Craigieboy

I've not had the chance to have a look yet but I'd imagine that the hobos are in a swamp of rectal discharge about the rumour.

I've not had the chance to have a look yet but I'd imagine that the hobos are in a swamp of rectal discharge about the rumour.

Dont think we really need to look. This is like a cup final to those knob jockeys.

As always,us having slight problems is the only shining light in their pitiful existence.

Fecking losers. Every single one of them.

Hope you enjoyed Hamilton and your season,any hovering green feckwits on here.

Only a Game

So are we now at the point where Gary is to be blamed for stirring the shit?

Gary Mackay can sometimes allow his mouth to run off with him. He's also known to be a wind up merchant.

But he does work for the club in some capacity and no doubt he would know what was going on. Whether he should have been in the BMC last night talking that way, whether it was true or not, is another matter.

If there isnt any truth at all in it then , yes, he should seriously look at himself.

If there has been a problem and its now sorted to the extent that JJ is staying, then he's a bloody fool for having said things in public.

If there is truth in it, I'd expect it will be confirmed in the next 24 hours. If there isnt any truth in it I wouldnt neccesarily expect any comment from anyone, although it would be nice, since its spread like wildfire, for the club to issue a denial.

super_vlad

Gary Mackay can sometimes allow his mouth to run off with him. He's also known to be a wind up merchant.

But he does work for the club in some capacity and no doubt he would know what was going on. Whether he should have been in the BMC last night talking that way, whether it was true or not, is another matter.

If there isnt any truth at all in it then , yes, he should seriously look at himself.

If there has been a problem and its now sorted to the extent that JJ is staying, then he's a bloody fool for having said things in public.

If there is truth in it, I'd expect it will be confirmed in the next 24 hours. If there isnt any truth in it I wouldnt neccesarily expect any comment from anyone, although it would be nice, since its spread like wildfire, for the club to issue a denial.

Not true mate, he has no official ties with the club apart from being a agent to some of the players.

Vlad tell us your price and feck off !

Mad Dog Frazer

both confirmed on twitter that all these rumours about JJ being sacked or walking are nonsense

Kyle "some horrendous rumours flying around today and you have to laugh as to who makes these up"

McGowan "agree with kevin kyle some very bad rumours flying about"

Kyle " heard a rumour ryan mcgowan had a good game yesterday and nearly choked on my bran flakes wtf"

McGowan "haha dont believe all you hear mate, heard you might be fit for 2012-13"

Kyle " there no rumours there true, what times the awards the night, looking forward to hakf season player of the year award"

McGowan "think its at half 7 buddy, yeh half player of the year award is yours, although temps might have a chance too haha"

Dean Winchester

both confirmed on twitter that all these rumours about JJ being sacked or walking are nonsense

Kyle "some horrendous rumours flying around today and you have to laugh as to who makes these up"

McGowan "agree with kevin kyle some very bad rumours flying about"

Kyle " heard a rumour ryan mcgowan had a good game yesterday and nearly choked on my bran flakes wtf"

McGowan "haha dont believe all you hear mate, heard you might be fit for 2012-13"

Kyle " there no rumours there true, what times the awards the night, looking forward to hakf season player of the year award"

McGowan "think its at half 7 buddy, yeh half player of the year award is yours, although temps might have a chance too haha"

:lol::lol: I enjoyed that

Mac_fae_Gillie

I got it from s good source that today Is a Sunday.

I heard the same from a source yesterday.proves nothing

The facts are Romanov is dictating selection again despite the belief that JJ would not allow interference. If we don't field the best team available against the OF we have no chance. Having said that I don't think overall JJ has done a great job, a reasonable one maybe. Injuries have certainly not helpled him and i don't see anybody better on the horizon; except maybe Peter Houston or Terry Butcher.

Only a Game

Not true mate, he has no official ties with the club apart from being a agent to some of the players.

Ive seen him several times at Tynecastle wearing club garb. Not recently admittedly. He certainly had a paid role in the corporate/marketing side at one stage. Might not have it now I suppose

Chris Benoit

:lol::lol: I enjoyed that

It is brilliant I might have to give Twitter another go, 1 tweet and following 3 folk. I'm easily bored

winston churchill

Just back from my run.has JJ been sacked then or walked?does anybody in the know...........know :lol:

Maple Leaf

Hobos ARE a rectal discharge.

Ive seen him several times at Tynecastle wearing club garb. Not recently admittedly. He certainly had a paid role in the corporate/marketing side at one stage. Might not have it now I suppose

I think Jimmy Sandison has that gig now.

Chris Benoit

latest rumour kello has walked out

Where? His house to get the papers? The GUM clinic? The bookies :o

Templeton'sUnderpants

latest rumour kello has walked out

Totally ignoring any semblance of contract law.

bighusref

JJ will be gone by wedensday

You have been dreaming about that, haven't you. Derbies hurt you sooooo much don't they.

lolderwood.gif

The Old Tolbooth

I was speaking to Mackay and Kenny Black in Harrys Bar last night Mackay mentioned that not all is well behind the scenes, but he didn't say that JJ had been sacked or anything, I was more talking to Blackie anyway and taking the pish out of him for days gone by, top lad is Kenny Black!

Says who?

I can't honestly be arsed with pish like this, either come out and tell us why he will be gone by Wednesday, or who told you, or shut up ffs, stupid little snippets like that do my head in!

shaun.lawson

Two questions:

1. What is Gary Mackay's relationship with Jim Jefferies like?

2. What is Gary Mackay's relationship with other staff at the club like?

To be fair to you leeds your posts are always consistant in not having a good word to say about Heart of Midlothian f.c.,do you not have better things to do other than have not even sly digs at the big team??dry.gif

I heard the same from a source yesterday.proves nothing

did he tell you tomorrow is monday

Two questions:

1. What is Gary Mackay's relationship with Jim Jefferies like?

2. What is Gary Mackay's relationship with other staff at the club like?

I think the main issue with mackay is his dealings when he was lee wallace and a couple of others agent and vlad didn't rate him, his digs at vlad in the news and the retorts from vlad about him being a sponge and always getting freebee's wont help either if you asked gary his opinion about all things hearts,Just my opinion b4 anyone bites my head off.

Archived