Jefferies (Merged Threads)

Jam Tarts 1874

Jam Tarts 1874

After another tanking in Glasgow I am beginning to seriously doubt if Vlad will want Jefferies around next season.

We all know that Vlad was unhappy enough to make his concerns known after we lost 4 at Celtic. With all the hassle going on with regard to Kello and Zaliukas along with today's abortion it seems to me that Vlad may well be in just the right mood to boot JJ.

To be honest, after putting out a ridiculous mish-mash of a team today that didn't have a proper striker I wouldn't be all that bothered if JJ wasn't around.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaun.lawson

If we don't finish 3rd, I don't think I could complain if VR sacked him.

1. If we don't finish 3rd and Vlad sacked him, I'd want to know the circumstances of what's been going on behind the scenes over the past few months before drawing any conclusions.

2. If we don't finish 3rd, we're in cloud cuckoo land if we think we'd bring someone in who wouldn't be messed around by you know who, or who'd do any better.

Italian Lambretta

Yeh I think if we are pipped to 3rd by utd then it's bye bye to JJ. :mellow:

JJ had an 11 game stretch of being a good manager in the middle of this season.

The rest of it before that purple patch was inconsistant and we've been nothing sort of terrible since it ended at the turn of the year.

Most concerning.

Clerry Jambo

So lets blame yet another manager for not being allowed to manage. :blink:

What is it going to take for the uber fans on here to wake up and smell the nescafe!

Get a pair fur gods sake

jack D and coke

Yeh I think if we are pipped to 3rd by utd then it's bye bye to JJ. :mellow:

I can't believe people think that. Would be a shocking decision to get rid of him if we don't secure third, i for one would be raging.

IMHO Dundee Utd are a better side than us and are having a period like we had earlier in the season. For what it's worth i don't think they'll catch us anyway.

I can't think of another manager who'd be better suited to the job.

We've been really unlucky with injuries to key players at the business end of quite a good season. Combined with whatever's going on with Kello and Zal, has made the road a lot rockier than we would have liked.

I'd like to see how JJ gets on next season, but Vlad may well take action.

Italian Lambretta

I for one don't wan to see JJ getting the bullet but we have an owner with an itchy trigger finger and will not be happy that we cannot secure 3 rd spot with the finance given to the manager.

I really think Vlad s mightly cheesed off that we didn't secure 3 rd weeks ago.

I can't believe people think that. Would be a shocking decision to get rid of him if we don't secure third, i for one would be raging.

IMHO Dundee Utd are a better side than us and are having a period like we had earlier in the season. For what it's worth i don't think they'll catch us anyway.

Valentine Jambo

What is it going to take for the uber fans on here to wake up and smell the nescafe!

Get a pair fur gods sake

I'm wi you on this one :thumbsup:

Memory is quite poor here today.

We were doing well and after Kyle was lost due to injury we had no similar forward to cover for him. Elliot, Obua, and Stevenson have all been used to play alongside Elliott, and while Stevenson is OK the big man has been missed. he brought others into play and no-one can do the same job. Had he been fit we would already be third and closer the evil twins.

Blame JJ if you must, but too many here just look for someone to boo each week rather than understand the fault. The fault was no money for another Kyle!

If Vlad is keeping Kellp and Zal out because he wishes to sell them who cares? Other chairmen/managers do the same and nobody mentions them. Why not Vlad?

JJ ought to be there next season, but he needs about four, maybe five, new players.

The Real Maroonblood

Get a pair fur gods sake

Unforunately this will continue until Romanov is gone.

Clerry Jambo

Unfortunately mate I think you are correct

HMFC-1874

JJ cant do any better with what he's got, half a team (injured) and then to make it worse mad vlad interfering >:(

Bad times :(

So true and if j.j. was to be sacked you could bet that vlad would appoint a "Hearts man" to fill his boots to lesson the blow,if he wasn't so unimpressed with gary mackay as an agent i'm sure he would be in the frame but for all that i think vlad done for us when he stepped in to take the helm after the pieman tried to destroy us he plays the fans like a fiddle sometimes,but like the old saying goes"YOU CAN ONLY PISH WITH THE ****** THAT YOU'VE GOT"!!

Craigieboy

JJ has for some time been playing a blanacing act between being true to himself & having to come & go with VR. I believe that he does this because, like you & I, he loves Hearts.

I think that this will become rather wearing to JJ after a bit time. I would stake my life that JJ will not be our manager this time next year.

And I am deeply concerned about who we turn to when he is gone.

Nucky Thompson

Well I hope it isn't anytime soon

Well I hope it isn't anytime soon

But if it does happen{hope not}then what do we do?do you rock the boat and protest?NA....he will take so much then give it to us with both barrels by either selling up and if thats his choice then how do you stop him or simply keep on doing what he has done since day one and run which is at the end of the day his club anyway he likes and chop and change coaches or any other staff just because he can?Not putting us in the same bracket but Real Madrid has a president and he has the power to pick,drop or sign who he wants and vlad plays by the same rules im afraid :down:

I have got this feeling that JJ will be on his way out soon, I read on here somewhere that vlad is coming over next week for something to do with accounts.... nobody knows the circumstances with vlad and JJ i thought they were getting on good until the last few weeks its started to get very sticky. vlad has been to quite for to long lol we all know that he likes to hit the headlines at some point with actions or comments so i wonder what he has got in mind. May come to JJ resigning if vlad is interfering in the team selection as i would imagine JJ would not be romanovs muppet. Just have to wait and see, i hope JJ and his staff stay as they are all hearts through and through but he may get fed up of vlad interfering or maybe vlad will just say goodbye and sack him

jamboruss

Don't shoot the messenger but I got a call 5 minutes ago from someone who works at Tynecastle (albeit only on match days) that JJ has been sacked.

I also got a text earlier today saying JJ was going to chuck it this morning when the mad one instructed him not to play Zal - players convinced him to stay, he then thanked all the players after after the match - sounds like trouble at mill!

vintage1874

If JJ is not the manager next season we will be up the creek without a paddle (no wait a minute) it'll be without a boat!

I'm concerned how we've lost ground in 2011, the poor showing in the cups and JJ's record in glasgow but I do believe JJ, BB and Lockie are the men to take us forward. I hope they don't walk (because of behind the scenes pressure) it would not be in VR's interest to sack them and put in the eastern european glove puppet manager.

Next season is a big one, we need to get to a cup final and win the odd league game in glasgow

Harry Palmer

I'm sure some will be delighted if he's sacked and then moan at the next manager/Mr Romanov regardless.

Heart of Midlothian Football Club. That's all that matters to me.

Seymour M Hersh

1. If we don't finish 3rd and Vlad sacked him, I'd want to know the circumstances of what's been going on behind the scenes over the past few months before drawing any conclusions.

2. If we don't finish 3rd, we're in cloud cuckoo land if we think we'd bring someone in who wouldn't be messed around by you know who, or who'd do any better.

Even if you knew you'd still write 3,000 words wondering why.

Do you think there needs an investigation into interference from late October through to January?

bighusref

Don't shoot the messenger but I got a call 5 minutes ago from someone who works at Tynecastle (albeit only on match days) that JJ has been sacked.

I also got a text earlier today saying JJ was going to chuck it this morning when the mad one instructed him not to play Zal - players convinced him to stay, he then thanked all the players after after the match - sounds like trouble at mill!

If that is true, and time will tell, then we have warped back three years in the blink of an eye.

Harry Palmer

That's good. :thumbsup:

dont know about the being sacked part but i got told a couple of hours ago about jj going to chuck it this morn as he has had enough.

unless jj wins the battle with VR then he wont be in the dug out on wed

Harry Palmer

dont know about the being sacked part but i got told a couple of hours ago about jj going to chuck it this morn as he has had enough.

unless jj wins the battle with VR then he wont be in the dug out on wed

This morn...aye?

Or tomorrow?

Harry Palmer

Wouldn't worry too much, what with him being sacked and everything. :D

:yas:

We can then get a real and proper manager in....

Still, Mad Vald OOT!

jamboruss

If that is true, and time will tell, then we have warped back three years in the blink of an eye.

agreed - I hope it's a loada bollox but I fear the worse!

vintage1874

My well be something in this, in the ryan mcgowan thread a poster mentions ryan's twitter

Disappointing game but considering the circumstances before the game thought the boys battled well...hopefully win on Wednesday now!!

Sounds like something did happened pre match and may tie in with what you say. Rarely smoke without a a big fire with VR

ryan mcgowan thread

bighusref

My well be something in this, in the ryan mcgowan thread a poster mentions ryan's twitter

Disappointing game but considering the circumstances before the game thought the boys battled well...hopefully win on Wednesday now!!

Sounds like something did happened pre match and may tie in with what you say. Rarely smoke without a a big fire with VR

ryan mcgowan thread

:laugh:

Dude, please don't take this as a dig at you, but that is hilarious.

I was told on another thread that "tweet" was confirmation that Zaliukas wasn't selected.

Harry Palmer

If jj had any guts he would tell mad vlad to stick the job

Don't take this as a dig at you....but....

:what:

Seymour M Hersh

If jj was a man he would tell mad vlad to stick the job

Wow!!!! So heart felt you posted it twice.

Hearts of Vladland

If jj had any guts he would tell mad vlad to stick the job

Don't worry yous out flaired Hamilton and that is all that matters.

vintage1874

:laugh:

Dude, please don't take this as a dig at you, but that is hilarious.

I was told on another thread that "tweet" was confirmation that Zaliukas wasn't selected.

i was implying that something happened prematch. If Ryan's tweet related to Zaliukas then that confirms there was a problem before the game

bighusref

i was implying that something happened prematch. If Ryan's tweet related to Zaliukas then that confirms there was a problem before the game

I got it dude, I honestly got it.thumbsup.gif

Harry Palmer

Injury?

Seen outside Nando's?

Who the feck knows?

ColinS1874

who would we even bring in that would do a better job than him. Even though we got thumped the day no manager would ever beat the old firm if they had 9 of their first team players out.

Templeton'sUnderpants

If JJ goes does that mean we don't get Plug Diamond? If so, so long JJ. :whistling:

If jj was a man he would tell mad vlad to stick the job

If you want to try and pretend you are a Hearts fan perhaps be a little more subtle in your trolling attempts.

Only a Game

who would we even bring in that would do a better job than him.

You could train a chimp and give him our budget and he'd get 3rd in this league. Perhaps we could find a chimp that can get us past the early stages of the major cup competitions.

3rd is a minimum requirement with our resources. There are literally dozens of managers around who could achieve third with what we have.

In and of itself, I'm not bothered one iota if JJ isnt the manager next season.

What would bother me is, if he leaves, or any other manager leaves, because the owner is still interfering directly in team selection matters. Even a trained chimp wouldnt be to work effectively in those circumstances.

joe.gausden

Was in Harrys bar earlier, as was Gary Mackay. Some guy that was supposedly with gary told me umpteen times that JJ and GL had been sacked. His source was supposedly GM. I thought it was bullshit myself :down:

Gregory House M.D.

JJ cant do any better with what he's got, half a team (injured) and then to make it worse mad vlad interfering >:(

Bad times :(

I love how when Csaba was doing shite no-one blamed Vlad but when JJ does shite it's got to be Vlads fault because god forbid that any blame be aimed at King JJ of Kickback. I'd be seething if i was Vlad... He's piled cash into a youth academy that JJ refuses to use and his manager has just about blown 3rd place to a team we were 20+ points ahead of 5 months ago.

Tasavallan

You could train a chimp and give him our budget and he'd get 3rd in this league. Perhaps we could find a chimp that can get us past the early stages of the major cup competitions.

3rd is a minimum requirement with our resources. There are literally dozens of managers around who could achieve third with what we have.

In and of itself, I'm not bothered one iota if JJ isnt the manager next season.

What would bother me is, if he leaves, or any other manager leaves, because the owner is still interfering directly in team selection matters. Even a trained chimp wouldnt be to work effectively in those circumstances.

JJ was a good appointment at the time by Vlad as it calmed the beast of unrest. Up until Kyle's injury Hearts were probably punching above their weight, and maybe challenging for 2nd gave Vlad a false sense of achievement.

What will be will be, under the European model, managers/head coaches tend to move annually, successful or not. It would appear that Vlad adheres to this principle. I just wish that if Vlad has to meddle he waits until the end of the season.

Archived