Jefferies (Merged Threads)

Jam Tarts 1874

Gregory House M.D.

I love how when Csaba was doing shite no-one blamed Vlad but when JJ does shite it's got to be Vlads fault because god forbid that any blame be aimed at King JJ of Kickback. I'd be seething if i was Vlad... He's piled cash into a youth academy that JJ refuses to use and his manager has just about blown 3rd place to a team we were 20+ points ahead of 5 months ago.

Can I just make it clear that i will Apologise for this comment if the Vlad interfering thing turns out to be true. Also i am in no way implying that JJ should be sacked but i'd see where Vlad was coming from if he were. I just think some people on here need to realise that JJ is not some superhuman who does no wrong and infact has good and bad spells like any normal person. He has to shoulder some of the blame for this collapse and so do the players. Blaming Vlad for everything has an air of strawclutching to it, even if he does have previous. Injuries to key players and suspensions are alot to do with it as well. The whole Vlad thing may look likely but remember Goncalves? When we needed to play him when dropped it was JJ's choice.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mac_fae_Gillie

We need stability...

JJ must stay,63points,very good chance of 3rd.I was hopeing for 60points and 3rd no defeats to Hibs..

so from my point of view we got extra points europe is a little in doubt but if DunU get 64points that is an amazing achievement and we beat hibs twice with one draw.been 2 were at festerroad thats good going.

INJURIES have yet again destroyed Hearts,KK been the big take down,slow return of Driver,Suso having nice start to season then missing for months.Wallace etc etc.

There are VR factors we here about the biggy..ZAL missing until contract was done that gave us a very unsettled start to season.The others are rumours like Kello etc.

OK the end to the season has been rank,oh for one win in our last 8games none of us would be worried,its amazing the Motherwell comeback or Killie late goal could so destroy us and JJ.

I just think the Motherwell comeback knock us a lot,confidence/spirit has gone in the team.

So I got to look forward to next season and I would like JJ there with a fit team...

Quite a few seperate people on my facebook (Jambos of course) are saying JJ has been sacked or walked out, late last night, and a statement will be released later today. All rumours of course no-one with any real inside info, but if the current rumours and reports are to be believed about VR interference and JJ being angry, then it wouldnt be totally outwith the realms of possibility.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Quite a few seperate people on my facebook (Jambos of course) are saying JJ has been sacked or walked out, late last night, and a statement will be released later today. All rumours of course no-one with any real inside info, but if the current rumours and reports are to be believed about VR interference and JJ being angry, then it wouldnt be totally outwith the realms of possibility.

They're probably just reading this thread and posting elsewhere that it's fact. That would be the obvious answer.

Rabbie_Burns

We need stability...

JJ must stay,63points,very good chance of 3rd.I was hopeing for 60points and 3rd no defeats to Hibs..

so from my point of view we got extra points europe is a little in doubt but if DunU get 64points that is an amazing achievement and we beat hibs twice with one draw.been 2 were at festerroad thats good going.

INJURIES have yet again destroyed Hearts,KK been the big take down,slow return of Driver,Suso having nice start to season then missing for months.Wallace etc etc.

There are VR factors we here about the biggy..ZAL missing until contract was done that gave us a very unsettled start to season.The others are rumours like Kello etc.

OK the end to the season has been rank,oh for one win in our last 8games none of us would be worried,its amazing the Motherwell comeback or Killie late goal could so destroy us and JJ.

I just think the Motherwell comeback knock us a lot,confidence/spirit has gone in the team.

So I got to look forward to next season and I would like JJ there with a fit team...

Voice of sanity in this kickback sea of madness :thumbsup:

They're probably just reading this thread and posting elsewhere that it's fact. That would be the obvious answer.

It would be the obvious answer normally, although a fair few of them do not use KB, plus the first comment on my FB about it was 10hrs ago meaning 10pm last night. FWIW i don't think either will have happened just posting what people are thinking/rumouring, but if it turned out to be true I wouldnt be surprised.

Jambof3tornado

The downside to social networking. Potentially all kicked off by Ryan's twitter. Hope he doesn't get in the shite for it!

Jam Tarts 1874

I don't think JJ has made the best use of the resources available to him.

He has been very one dimensional in continually trying to keep the same formation post KK.

Too many players playing out of position rather than bringing in young players.

I also feel that JJ has been guilty of complacency with regard to securing 3rd place.

The "under the circumstances" bit in Ryans tweet could simply mean- with so many key players out injured.

I doubt any footballer would deliberately allude to anything wrong with relationships within a club.

Unless the player had taken the hump after being frozen out or something.

bighusref

You could train a chimp and give him our budget and he'd get 3rd in this league. Perhaps we could find a chimp that can get us past the early stages of the major cup competitions.

3rd is a minimum requirement with our resources. There are literally dozens of managers around who could achieve third with what we have.

In and of itself, I'm not bothered one iota if JJ isnt the manager next season.

What would bother me is, if he leaves, or any other manager leaves, because the owner is still interfering directly in team selection matters. Even a trained chimp wouldnt be to work effectively in those circumstances.

That's not a nice thing to say about Frail.

Victorian

Been told from a decent source that it is unfortunately true that jefferies has left. I'm trying to hang on to it not being true.

Been told from a decent source that it is unfortunately true that jefferies has left. I'm trying to hang on to it not being true.

Reading between the lines mcgowan and Kyle don't seem to think so. They've both commented on the laughable rumours this morning.

cosanostra

Of course JJ will be here next season.

People are just getting carried away and believing rumours started by Hibs fans.

JJ will be leading the famous next season. :thumbsup:

Heartbeat

can I just say for the record I know fark all. I am not ITK and dont have any reliable sources.

I have though just listened to JJ with chuck dung being interviewed after the game. He doesnt sound like he is about to walk (although dunno what that would sound like) and at about 2.40 into the interview mentions wallace, webster and Zal all training Thursday, Friday but when they came in on the Saturday all were feeling there injuries.

You could either point to a plausable excuse and TBF we all knew Wallace and Webster have injuries but Zal was a shock or you could say FFS how could all three have been fit to train then all three feel there injuries??? He even aludes to the fact that Temps and Mrowiec have knocks and it may be Locke Jefferies and Brown in Defence on Wed with Carswell in goals.

Light hearted yes but why would he say that if he is walking

I have obviously shone no further light on the subject but its the only spoken words from the man himself since the game andseemed fairly upbeat to be honest.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/13323858.stm

EDIT : also since the press are usually quick to do anything negative about Hearts and these rumours have been flying about since yesterday dont you think it would be all over the place by now. Just a thought

bighusref

To be honest, after reading it on here, there was a flurry of texts and it turns out a mate of mine (a now extremely irregular poster) knows the op of one of these threads and also knows his source. It could still be shite, but he is certain these guys wouldn't make it up.

Still, waiting to see what happens today or Monday.

BigGee1394

going by kevin kyle's tweet on twitter this morning, "Some horrendous rumours flying around today and you have to laugh as to who makes these up." and ryan mcgowan also saying, "Agree with @kevinakyle some very very bad rumour's flying around!" I'd say it's clear he hasn't left hearts and that some people on here saying otherwise need to settle down!

Of course JJ will be here next season.

People are just getting carried away and believing rumours started by Hibs fans.

JJ will be leading the famous next season. :thumbsup:

I agree, I doubt JJ would have secured 2/3 players in the last week or so if he was thing about leaving/getting pushed.

going by kevin kyle's tweet on twitter this morning, "Some horrendous rumours flying around today and you have to laugh as to who makes these up." and ryan mcgowan also saying, "Agree with @kevinakyle some very very bad rumour's flying around!" I'd say it's clear he hasn't left hearts and that some people on here saying otherwise need to settle down!

While I don't believe the rumours sometimes the players are the last to find out.

cosanostra

I agree, I doubt JJ would have secured 2/3 players in the last week or so if he was thing about leaving/getting pushed.

What 2/3 players has he secured? What have you heard?

Diamond would have to be one of them.

Reading between the lines mcgowan and Kyle don't seem to think so. They've both commented on the laughable rumours this morning.

My source that said the Ewan Murray article was correct says that he dosent think JJ has left/been sacked but added that the disclaimer that he would be the last to find out.

It seems we've been here before.

Harry Palmer

My decent source told me JJ had a shite recently.....

Make of that, Earth shattering news, what you will. :ninja:

My decent source told me JJ teams had played shite recently.....

Fixed this for you.....

Seymour M Hersh

The downside to social networking. Potentially all kicked off by Ryan's twitter. Hope he doesn't get in the shite for it!

Hope he does. Players have to realise the ramifications and be careful what they write.

The longer this rumour is left to run without Hearts or JJ making a statement, the more I'm starting to wonder tbh.

Italian Lambretta

There seems to be a lot of this going on as your about the tenth poster who as came out with this info.

If true then this needs to stop as it's damaging the club.

My decent source told me JJ had a shite recently.....

Drylaw Hearts

The longer this rumour is left to run without Hearts or JJ making a statement, the more I'm starting to wonder tbh.

It's POTY doo at Tynecastle tonight - that will clear up any rumours whether JJ has been sacked or resigned.

zdrastvway

Agree completely. If stupidity on McGowan's part has led to all this drivel, he should have his balls put in the vice on Monday morning.

I love getting up hungover having a few greasy rolls watching MOTD on sky plus and reading everyones reliable sources crap! Always a good chuckle.

It's POTY doo at Tynecastle tonight - that will clear up any rumours whether JJ has been sacked or resigned.

Your a bit of player groupie DH - You going tonight?

Seymour M Hersh

Do you think he'll win POTY? :thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts

JKB.........giving succour and comfort to hobos for 6 years.

Nothing is too outlandish. *

* I could have posted this on any number of threads, so please don't take offence. You know it makes sense.

Now I'm away for a lie doon.

Francis Albert

I have obviously shone no further light on the subject but its the only spoken words from the man himself since the game andseemed fairly upbeat to be honest.

http://news.bbc.co.u...nd/13323858.stm

That's about as upbeat as I have heard JJ after a defeat - or even after many wins!

Maybe JJ will make a joke about it and that will be that.

If he has been sacked/resigned, I'm sure the club would release a statement before the POTY doo, to reduce the shock to those who will be in attendance.

I'd like to see JJ get another year.

Drylaw Hearts

Your a bit of player groupie DH - You going tonight?

:lol:

I ain't going.

Do you think he'll win POTY? :thumbsup:

No.

Coburg Hearts

Agree completely. If stupidity on McGowan's part has led to all this drivel, he should have his balls put in the vice on Monday morning.

Unless I misread what he said, other people have twisted it to suit their own rumour. It seemed perfectly innocent to me at the time.

Really hope this is all a load of ****. I think we have a very good chance of getting three or four really decent Bosmans in the summer. I don't see us getting Sutton etc if Jim isn't here.

Francis Albert

JJ has for some time been playing a blanacing act between being true to himself & having to come & go with VR. I believe that he does this because, like you & I, he loves Hearts.

I think that this will become rather wearing to JJ after a bit time. I would stake my life that JJ will not be our manager this time next year.

And I am deeply concerned about who we turn to when he is gone.

How long has this being going on then? Just 2 or 3 weeks ago JJ was expressing happiness about having agreed a player budget with Vlad, SO SATISFIED THAT HE'D HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH HALF THE AMOUNT (his own words). Of course, being good news it hardly attracted any comment on here or in the media.

Coburg Hearts

How long has this being going on then? Just 2 or 3 weeks ago JJ was expressing happiness about having agreed a player budget with Vlad, SO SATISFIED THAT HE'D HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH HALF THE AMOUNT (his own words). Of course, being good news it hardly attracted any comment on here or in the media.

Most people on here have the memory of a goldfish suffering from dementia.

• Moderators

Several off topic posts removed.

Please stay on the subject.

Thanks.

Hearts of Vladland

A couple of points;

1. The team yesterday was a JJ team minus the injured players and Zal and Kello so saying Vlad picked the team is just silly.

2. If Zal and Kello are being keep out for the betting scandal, which I am led to believe is true why is JJ supposedly unhappy with Vlad, surely that is a good enough reason not to play them?

speedbump

Are the curtains still be twitched? Some right sweetie wives on here.

rudi must stay

definately. His Twitter post cryptically said JJ has been sacked, so cryptically that only some got it

super_vlad

A couple of points;

1. The team yesterday was a JJ team minus the injured players and Zal and Kello so saying Vlad picked the team is just silly.

2. If Zal and Kello are being keep out for the betting scandal, which I am led to believe is true why is JJ supposedly unhappy with Vlad, surely that is a good enough reason not to play them?

maybe he thinks vlad is making a mountain out of a mole hill mate ?

Francis Albert

While I don't believe the rumours sometimes the players are the last to find out.

Unless you're Ryan McGowan apparently!..

Coburg Hearts

definately. His Twitter post cryptically said JJ has been sacked, so cryptically that only some got it

Are you referring to this one?

> Disappointing game but considering the circumstances before the game thought the boys battled well...hopefully win on Wednesday now!!

Archived