Jefferies (Merged Threads)

Jam Tarts 1874

Colonel Kurtz

Will be interesting to see if he states this in his Evening News column tomorrow if he is so sure..

Somehow i doubt it.

Edit to add...not disputing your version of events OAG.

Perhaps if Romanov was negotiating the sale of the club and changing the terms every five minutes then he could state that he had the control to maker Euro qualification not happen.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Gosling

kevinakyle

@temps12 injured players don't need to go tonight temps gaffer just phoned me

God bless Twitter.

Don Roberto

Back by Thursday, swithering by Friday, we were making love by Saturday. We chilled on Sunday.

Shame nobody else highlighted this, made me laugh.

EC_Hearts

Perhaps if Romanov was negotiating the sale of the club and changing the terms every five minutes then he could state that he had the control to maker Euro qualification not happen.

An interesting comment given Romanov & UBIG directors are due over this week (I read this on here I have no inside knowledge)?

or have I just swallowed a hook

Colonel Kurtz

An interesting comment given Romanov & UBIG directors are due over this week (I read this on here I have no inside knowledge)?

or have I just swallowed a hook

Time will TELL

• Moderators

JJ will be gone by wedensday

...which is longer that you've lasted. Now gone!

I was speaking to Mackay and Kenny Black in Harrys Bar last night

Harrys bar, were you with Linda? :whistling:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

JJ will be gone by wedensday

And back on Thursday morning.

speedbump

did he tell you tomorrow is monday

I heard them say tomorrow's just another day.

ColinS1874

Utter pish.

Would you like to read below my comment

adayinmay

It appears that there is major interference from VR and that it is a major concern.

Only VR would manage to create a situation, with Hearts a hairs breath away from relative success, that would see us lose it all.

Sometimes I wonder if VR actually wants it to be difficult.

I can see JJ walking in the summer if VR continues to do this.

Who then would we get?

i know 4 a fact kello has not walked this rumour is not true there is a certain reason why kello and zal werent playing and jj is defo still our manager vlad can b crazy but he wuldnt sack jj

i know 4 a fact kello has not walked this rumour is not true there is a certain reason why kello and zal werent playing and jj is defo still our manager vlad can b crazy but he wuldnt sack jj

Du tel plz?

I doubt very much if todays rumours have much if any truth in them, and even if they did I reckon VR would be making a huge error if he ditched JJ now,

I am sure Jim has identified which players he wants to sign for next season to see us at the very least consolidate third place but hopefully to give the OF a bigger challenge, so he needs at least one more season to show us what else he has in the locker.

He is also a Jambo thru and thru and he loves letting the media know that whenever he gets a chance, so I hope TF he is still our manager when we head to Europe in July.

:rolleyes:

As already suggested in another post we need to get right behind JJ on Wed night and let him know that we are right behind him and the team. Will make it mean that little bit more with VR being in attendance and hopefully he will listen to the fans and stop meddling with the team and leave it to the man he pays to do the job.

Please explain. Thanks

Francis Albert

As already suggested in another post we need to get right behind JJ on Wed night and let him know that we are right behind him and the team. Will make it mean that little bit more with VR being in attendance and hopefully he will listen to the fans and stop meddling with the team and leave it to the man he pays to do the job.

Sad, really sad.

I mean even accepting the absurd premise behind this post, who could possibly believe "hopefully he will listen to the fans" bullshit.

Archived