Zaliukas dropped by Vlad..JJ not happy

Lorz

oh ffs kello and zal r out 4 a reason they will b bak soon there is a good reason why they r out of the team and when it has been sorted out they will b bak in the team which is fantastic news

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
super_vlad

Having just checked the Hearts facebook page to see the aforementioned post from Serge, all I can say is I'm glad the majority of the roasters who post on there are well clear of kickback. It's bad enough here, but they take the biscuit.

MAD VALD OUT banners for wednesday is the latest call.

:facepalm:

:vrface:

Today is the first day i ever really checked the page out but could not agree more, these people are actually able to stop licking the screen for long enough to post piss!

Some boy down the pub told me something I demand some official statement from hearts now!

As for dh post on kello, what a load of piss, if you boys want to troll and high five each other please go and look at who was the first one to publically state it was to do with him no signing a contract!! Saying vague piss publically and then sending pm does make you look smart or itk, just daft and the poster got what he deserved.

Denny Crane

Today is the first day i ever really checked the page out but could not agree more, these people are actually able to stop licking the screen for long enough to post piss!

Some boy down the pub told me something I demand some official statement from hearts now!

As for dh post on kello, what a load of piss, if you boys want to troll and high five each other please go and look at who was the first one to publically state it was to do with him no signing a contract!! Saying vague piss publically and then sending pm does make you look smart or itk, just daft and the poster got what he deserved.

This

bighusref

Especially the Kickbacker who accused DH of being The Sun's source. :vrface:

That particular poster is quite special.

Coburg Hearts

It is. The coach apparently did not rate or perhaps get on with Kello. As another poster remarked when he left he appears to have put the boot into Kello to Vlad. Blaming him for goals lost and probably other crud. I guess VR is taking it for real. Probably trusts someone from his culture more than one (JJ) from ours. Even if the one from his culture is making it all up. This, as we all know, is the downside of VR's ownership of the club.

I must have been asleep when this was all reported. Either that or you are ITK and it's still to be reported.

Seymour M Hersh

I must have been asleep when this was all reported. Either that or you are ITK and it's still to be reported.

That was told to me after the last home game. Since then it has taken a bit of a 180. Today I was told that in fact VR wanted the ex goalkeeping coach backing re alleged match fixing pish. The guy refused and was sacked. Now although I am getting this info 2nd hand it is coming form a source fairly close to the action.

Coburg Hearts

That was told to me after the last home game. Since then it has taken a bit of a 180. Today I was told that in fact VR wanted the ex goalkeeping coach backing re alleged match fixing pish. The guy refused and was sacked. Now although I am getting this info 2nd hand it is coming form a source fairly close to the action.

Thanks for the reply. 180degrees it sure is and if it's the same source telling you this then it doesn't say much for his reliability. In regards to all the other numerous rumours on here in the last few days I think I'll wait until I hear something official.

I don't do conspiracy theories. (not saying for a moment that you do either) :)

Does anyone understand this from the Guardian?

After this 2-0 victory, Lennon could not resist his latest barb towards Rangers' opponents. "We are looking for someone to compete and give Rangers a game," Celtic's manager said. "There hasn't been much evidence of that in their previous two games."

Lennon's point was undermined by the admission that he did not watch Rangers' 4-0 win over Hearts on Saturday. Vladimir Romanov, the Hearts owner, insisted that the manager, Jim Jefferies, did not select two of his best players; merely the latest curious act at that club rather than something directly linked to the title race. "Every club has its own agenda and reasons for doing what they do," Lennon said. "I'm not going to cast aspersions."

Apart from the pathetic comments by Lennon are the Guardian now saying that Romanov is complaining that JJ didnt play Zal and Kello?blink.gif

There's not a chance in the world that Lennon knows the word aspersions.

It is obvious that Vlad was taking a bung from Rangers in a match that we would have lost anyway - money for jam. If United lose and Celtic want to bung us money to lose on Wednesday the same will happen - more money for more jam.

Anyone who thinks Vlad doesn't take bungs is barking mad. He gets robbed weekly by the GFA and Old Firm, so he is always going to take advantage of the corrupt state of Scottish football when the opportunity arises.

It is likely that with our extensive 3rd place lead that Vlad was up for taking cash from all-comers to bung matches and hence the fallout with Kello, who was insistent on performing miracle saves.

All conjecture of course from a poster with no knowledge whatsoever and a fertile imagination.

Does anyone have a video of zal getting headbutted by miller against Aberdeen? I can't find it anywhere online..

Archived