Zaliukas dropped by Vlad..JJ not happy

Lorz

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares.Zal is pish anyway.

Anyway it might be better if Mr Romanov takes over the team selection!

Agreed Zaliukas is a bomb scare and should be punted, a waste of space in my book despite what the I Love Zal People Say.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It's hilarious, that even after more than six years, we still get threads along the lines of "Oh my God, guys, Romanov might still be involved in the first team". :rolleyes:

Harry Palmer

Confused...

Everyone thinks he's a bombscare...etc

So what's the problem?

Confused...

Everyone thinks he's a bombscare...etc

So what's the problem?

I think the problem is that people on here seem to think that if Zaliukas had been playing, ie Mad Vlad had not interfered in team selection as is being suggested hen we would not have lost 0-4.

In my opinion it could have been higher and he would have been sent off instead of Eggert had he played.

Teuchterjambo

Short message for all you people who trash anything without a verified source - that is the way the world is - wake up and live in the real world.

Speculation is the lifeblood of the media and indeed of boards like this - live with it.

If you cannot accept that Vlad has interfered , is still interfering and will continue to interfere on matters of team selection then I can only assume that your little grey cells are scrambled - he is at it again , anyone with any degree of reasoning can establish that without needing to confirm a source - it happened before is happening now and will continue to happen.

He is in dismantling mode - when something good happens, he lets it run for a while and then systematically takes it to bits - I can't tell you why and cannot see any logic but I can tell you it does. Historical evidence over a number of years clearly shows that this is the case, if you choose to block that out then you have a psycholgical disorder that needs looking at.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Well done Vlad , Zalukas has been a bombscare for too long , cost us many points and games his game lacks the basics and he has poor discipline for an experienced player , it's about time JJ built a sound defence anyway and Zalukas is obviously asking for too much money

The sooner we get a new central defender to partner Webster and a new right -back then we may begin to get some winning results again

Vladimir Romanov is King of Hearts and calls the shots just like all the other owners of football clubs up and down the country and JJ should have known the script by now .

Short message for all you people who trash anything without a verified source - that is the way the world is - wake up and live in the real world.

Speculation is the lifeblood of the media and indeed of boards like this - live with it.

If you cannot accept that Vlad has interfered , is still interfering and will continue to interfere on matters of team selection then I can only assume that your little grey cells are scrambled - he is at it again , anyone with any degree of reasoning can establish that without needing to confirm a source - it happened before is happening now and will continue to happen.

He is in dismantling mode - when something good happens, he lets it run for a while and then systematically takes it to bits - I can't tell you why and cannot see any logic but I can tell you it does. Historical evidence over a number of years clearly shows that this is the case, if you choose to block that out then you have a psycholgical disorder that needs looking at.

Good post

colinmaroon

Hearts winning run - Vlad is silent!

Hearts go on a downer, starting with the capitulation at Darkheid - Vlad upset!

Very poor end to the season - Vlad flings toys out the pram!

SIMPLES!!!

Well done Vlad , Zalukas has been a bombscare for too long , cost us many points and games his game lacks the basics and he has poor discipline for an experienced player , it's about time JJ built a sound defence anyway and Zalukas is obviously asking for too much money

The sooner we get a new central defender to partner Webster and a new right -back then we may begin to get some winning results again

Vladimir Romanov is King of Hearts and calls the shots just like all the other owners of football clubs up and down the country and JJ should have known the script by now .

Hopefully it is not Zander Diamond though.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Hopefully it is not Zander Diamond though.

Hope not would rather have Anne Diamond

Howdy Doody Jambo

Or even Dominic

Youv'e taken that too far

buca junior

Very depressing if true. It must effect the players when they are prepared by the management team during the week, trying to impress them enough to merit a start and ultimately that might not be enough.

Some might say, "Zaliukas has been poor, good on Vlad," but if you have been told the team and tactics from Jefferies, then hear player x or y has now been removed you are going to question what is going on.

Very depressing if true. It must effect the players when they are prepared by the management team during the week, trying to impress them enough to merit a start and ultimately that might not be enough.

Some might say, "Zaliukas has been poor, good on Vlad," but if you have been told the team and tactics from Jefferies, then hear player x or y has now been removed you are going to question what is going on.

It's Vlad all over though he always gets involved (assuming the allegations are true) when we play the Old Firm.

He did it at Ibrox with Banks when it was rumoured Rangers were interested in signing him, Vlad ensured Banks did not play that day.

It is really strange as he would appear to hate both of the old firm but then he does these stupid things that only seem to help them beat us.

How can you understand the mind of someone like that??

The Real Maroonblood

It's Vlad all over though he always gets involved (assuming the allegations are true) when we play the Old Firm.

He did it at Ibrox with Banks when it was rumoured Rangers were interested in signing him, Vlad ensured Banks did not play that day.

It is really strange as he would appear to hate both of the old firm but then he does these stupid things that only seem to help them beat us.

How can you understand the mind of someone like that??

That's "The Puppet Master" for you.

Francis Albert

Sorry but I am not just going to believe everything that's posted because "that's how Vlad is". The whole Sun-based "Vlad insists Hartley signs Riccarton Three disclaimer" story which ran endlessly on here (and I suspect many still believe) proved to be utter crap.

Ewen Murray is however a decent source which makes me believe there is something in this story. Why JJ went to such inordinate lengths to cover up the Kello case, why Zal having signed a contract should again be in the dog house, why JJ (who presumably has a job description which includes responsibility for picking the team) hasn't simply said "no" to Vlad and damn the consequences remain a bit of a mystery to me. I look forward to my little grey cells being unscrambled on these points.

Jambof3tornado

If Vlad has once again been interfering its not a surprise. 3rd should have been sewn up weeks ago!

But given that our management team are Hearts through and through would there be more of an outrage if they had to walk away?

I have no doubts that JJ knew what he was getting into when he came back so not taking for granted what's in the press is accurate or even true,time will tell.

Clerry Jambo

vlad must go end off

Top post but will be ripped to bits by the "uber fans" who don't have a scoopy doo :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

Top post but will be ripped to bits by the "uber fans" who don't have a scoopy doo :thumbsup:

No. This "top post" has simply been ignored, by fans "uber" and otherwise. Except you.

Harry Palmer

And rightly so.

:thumbsup:

Victorian

:vrface:

the general

Oh deary dear like the anual oconner rumour, just who is going to buy him out, the plumber?

Our manager is far from happy! Fact as you regulars say

Wake up people, our player of the year and ex captain are unavailable. Total joke. Let's just hope there is an alternative to this joker.

davemclaren

How can he go though? No-one has the money to make that happen. :ninja:

Victor Meldrew

vlad must go end off

Hmm....

How exactly does he 'go'?

If he were simply to walk away, we would go out of business - it is Vlad's money keeping us afloat. I have to say, that mad as the Lithuanian one is, I don't favour that particular outcome.

So, the alternative is for someone to buy the club from Vlad. Excellent. Which of the long list of potential buyers queueing up should we choose? There's... er..... oh wait, there's...... and..... er....

Therefore while I'm sure many of us would love to see the club in the hands of someone a bit less eccentric, its hard to see why (and how) he "must go" in the current circumstances.

Care to explain...?

Harry Palmer

How can he go though? No-one has the money to make that happen. :ninja:

Does not compute....

bighusref

I may have missed the post, but I find it odd that we are on page three, over eighty posts and nobody has asked the first question that jumped into my mind.

Why?

I'll allow myself the luxury of time, I will wait until I hear from Jefferies or Hearts as to why Kello and Zaliukas were left out.

All I will say, is that I find it extremely unlikely that we will see either in a Hearts jersey again. In one of those instances, it is a right shame.

Victorian

there will be no coherent argument as to how vlad will go and hearts survive. all you will get is utter mumbo-jumbo rhetoric and no alternative plan.

bighusref

One thing I meant to add, is that I bet that bloody Romanov will replace him with a dirty Liff. verymad.gif

portobellojambo1

Sorry but I am not just going to believe everything that's posted because "that's how Vlad is". The whole Sun-based "Vlad insists Hartley signs Riccarton Three disclaimer" story which ran endlessly on here (and I suspect many still believe) proved to be utter crap.

Ewan Murray is however a decent source which makes me believe there is something in this story. Why JJ went to such inordinate lengths to cover up the Kello case, why Zal having signed a contract should again be in the dog house, why JJ (who presumably has a job description which includes responsibility for picking the team) hasn't simply sain "no" to Vlad and damn the consequences remain a bit of a mystery to me. I look forward to my little grey cells being unscrambled on these points.

Indeed he is, and there is, and our manager is far from happy.

As for the second part he probably knows the consequences, history shows us what the consequences are, the last manager who said no got emptied after 3 months. I suspect HMFC mean a lot to our present management team, and they would prefer to try and show they can build it alone, and hope any outside influences dissipate again (in terms of the playing side).

However I think it is possible this may rumble on a little longer. I'm not convinced members of UBIG's board of directors and Vladimir Romanov will all be in Edinburgh in the coming week for no other reason than to sign off the year end accounts.

shaun.lawson

there will be no coherent argument as to how vlad will go and hearts survive. all you will get is utter mumbo-jumbo rhetoric and no alternative plan.

No-one's arguing that. But if he's stuck his beak in again, and screwed over our best and most important player; another of our best and most influential players, whose return to the side was instrumental in the run taking us clear of the pack; and by implication, Jim Jefferies, the team and the fans, that's just disgraceful.

Nothing we can do about it, of course. Such is life with Vlad. But if he's up to his old tricks yet again, it just shows that doing well at this club is a hanging offence in his eyes - meaning we can never be successful for very long.

Harry Palmer

No 15 MotM today...absolutely no doubt about that.

Victor Meldrew

No-one's arguing that. But if he's stuck his beak in again, and screwed over our best and most important player; another of our best and most influential players, whose return to the side was instrumental in the run taking us clear of the pack; and by implication, Jim Jefferies, the team and the fans, that's just disgraceful.

Nothing we can do about it, of course. Such is life with Vlad. But if he's up to his old tricks yet again, it just shows that doing well at this club is a hanging offence in his eyes - meaning we can never be successful for very long.

They seem to be: "Vlad must go - End off" is, I think, the quote.

What else does that mean?

Victorian

i don't know the full and true story of what has happened. just like everyone else. i do suspect that there has been some interference and it's not a good thing.

one thing that always comes to mind is that this has been happening for quite a while now therefore people have had time to get used to it.

this is our lot in life. i don't like it but i am one of life's realists.

Drylaw Hearts

VR is an utter breast of a man.

There is nothing so important that could not have waited until tomorrow leaving Zal to play.

I really hope and pray JJ doesn't chuck in the towel.

Nucky Thompson

Top post if you're a clueless bafoon

Francis Albert

But we've not being "doing well" since January. If "doing well" was the hanging offence all hell should have broken loose after our run of 31 points out of 33.

Harry Palmer

Drylaw is In The Know....imo therefore should just spill rather than have a billion page thread. Discussion can occur after the info.

shaun.lawson

They seem to be: "Vlad must go - End off" is, I think, the quote.

What else does that mean?

It's the cry of an angry, frustrated, helpless supporter. Vlad is our blessing and our curse; we're stuck with him, and along with the good goes plenty of bad. So naturally, people get frustrated and lash out - it's called passion. The alternative is apathy and resigned detachment.

Well the BBC interview with JJ doesn't shine too much light on the subject

On Friday the back 4 included Zal, Wallace and Webster -- by Saturday all were suffering from 'a reaction' -- we are indeed just 'unlucky' :whistling:

Now of course we have no Temps, no Jonsson and Mrowiec and Skacel doubtful along with all of the above then we add Suso Driver Kyle and Bouzid ?

So all in all we are well prepared for Celtic on Wednesday.

Can we bring in anyone for just the one match -- is Andy Thorn available ? :rolleyes:

Would be a disaster if JJ decides he has had enough and quits. I could imagine would be the straw that breaks the camels back for many fans.

Archived