Zaliukas dropped by Vlad..JJ not happy

Lorz

Reported on BBC sportsound that Vlad has interfered with team selection and dropped Zal for today's game and JJ is not a happy chappy. Anyone have any more info on this?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grumpy rebus

Reported on BBC sportsound that Vlad has interfered with team selection and dropped Zal for today's game and JJ is not a happy chappy. Anyone have any more info on this?

Believing BBC sport sound????

I wouldn't even trust them if they told me today is Saturday. They know as much as me.

11 posts since December 06. Then this one. Hmmmmm

:hobofish:

Armageddon

Listened all morning and not heard a peep. Funny how somebody with 11 posts can hear it no problem though.

SNIFF SNIFF.

bigdrew1969

Aye and it's romanov's fault that we are a goal down by not playing our no.1 keeper! Kello would have saved that.

Cut your nose off to spite your face.

JJ will be off soon if he keeps getting his team decided for him.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Aye and it's romanov's fault that we are a goal down by not playing our no.1 keeper! Kello would have saved that.

Cut your nose off to spite your face.

JJ will be off soon if he keeps getting his team decided for him.

I refer you to my learned friend's previous comment:

11 2 posts since December 06 January 2009. Then this one. Hmmmmm

:hobofish:

bigdrew1969

Oh so you are only allowed to make comments on this board if you make them regularly?

Would kello have saved it medieval the major poster?

Aye everything is romanovs fault. Like the media some hearts fans don't even consider any other options. Bunch of brainwashed simpletons.

Independence

Oh so you are only allowed to make comments on this board if you make them regularly?

Do one !

110 years in a row!

The boy commentating on Sky went through the list of players injured then said Zaliukas - JJ had only said that he 'was unavailable'. Which I admit, made me think Vlad flu.

Of course you are allowed to make comments. Have your comments been removed ? No!

You do know that others are allowed to disagree with you though?

Do one !

110 years in a row!

Very much this + of course 26 points even with our injuries.

Europe or Prestonpans? hmm let me think.

Now do one.

Who cares.Zal is pish anyway.

Anyway it might be better if Mr Romanov takes over the team selection!

Who cares.Zal is pish anyway.

Anyway it might be better if Mr Romanov takes over the team selection!

From his fight with Zal, he's also better with his hands than Jamie Mac.

To be fair to the OP, the omission of Zaliukas was discussed on Real Radio sportsnews between 11:00 and 12:00 this morning.

As Hearts fans, we surely must know by now that there's no smoke without fire.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Kello is clearly the no 1 choice. As I'm only able to listen on the radio, I have no idea if he would have got to this one or not. However, your sudden appearance with the apparent knee-jerk reaction to blame Vlad leaves you wide-open to Hobo accusations. Only you will know the real truth....

Arthur Morgan

From his fight with Zal, he's also better with his hands than Jamie Mac.

Bednar.

dazza1234

so you guys dont think this is a bit suss no?? why does everybody get called a hobo when they have hardly had any posts because that i certainly aint!!

jambonian

so you guys dont think this is a bit suss no?? why does everybody get called a hobo when they have hardly had any posts because that i certainly aint!!

Team selection has been a bit suss for 2 months now. Tactical naivety on the managers part along with a couple of injuries.

It's an online version of the Salem Witch Trials.

dazza1234

just find it funny that there has been no mention of injuries to bouzid or zaliukas before game then oh by the way we have no defenders!!

Very much this + of course 26 points even with our injuries.

Europe or Prestonpans? hmm let me think.

Now do one.

Oi,whats the matter with the Pans?

davemclaren

just find it funny that there has been no mention of injuries to bouzid or zaliukas before game then oh by the way we have no defenders!!

Buzid is suspended I believe and Zaliukas is 'unavailable'.

dazza1234

ah ok sorry forgot about bouzid bein suspended!! zali is a strange one though & for anybody to say we wouldnt have missed him the day is nonsense i aint his biggest fan but u cant go to ibrox with no defenders & expect to get a result!!

dazza1234

oh & we wont get a result wi that P@ick brines in charge how is that a red card!!!

oh & we wont get a result wi that P@ick brines in charge how is that a red card!!!

Do you honestly think we had a chance of getting back into this game,red card or not?

Oi,whats the matter with the Pans?

:lol: was thinking that hibs may go for an upperclass training facility for them this year, so for two weeks it could be infested with rats....Hence europe or the pans.

dazza1234

Do you honestly think we had a chance of getting back into this game,red card or not?

course i dont, but the ref has had a shocker along with alot o our players!! red card & 2nd goal enough said!

:lol: was thinking that hibs may go for an upperclass training facility for them this year, so for two weeks it could be infested with rats....Hence europe or the pans.

Still no happy,don't want my lovely home town associated with them. :teehee:

To be fair it was my old man who mentioned the Zal situation however I agree it is very suspect. Let's hope rangers do the business for us on Tuesday because we are struggling

Still no happy,don't want my lovely home town associated with them. :teehee:

Poetic licence?

southside1874

Nice big empty stand though :whistling:

the general

Good point, memory ain't what it was.

If your going to be smart then you have to het it right

a lot of truth in the ops post to be fair

Ewan Cameron mentioned it on Real Radio at the end of the game. "Quote" "Romanov dropped Zaliukas"

Ewan Cameron mentioned it on Real Radio at the end of the game. "Quote" "Romanov dropped Zaliukas"

Not the best source to be fair, although it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Independence

Ha ha!

Spewan Ewan. I had almost forgot he was still alive!

If Spewan Ewan said it then must be true.

I wonder if he is still bringing his son up to support the blue half of the bigot brothers?

Vlad-Stupid

Who give a **** anyways. Vlad owns us, end off (sic). If he sees fit to stick his oar in, it's his team and his money so fair enough. Least we know he still takes an active interest.

Vlad haters GTF :thumbsup:

I suspect that this might have been his source

Ryan McGowan on Twitter... "Disappointing game but considering the circumstances before the game thought the boys battled well...hopefully win on Wednesday now!!"

Toxteth O'Grady

Ryan McGowan on Twitter... "Disappointing game but considering the circumstances before the game thought the boys battled well...hopefully win on Wednesday now!!"

Mysterious

Interference from the Hearts owner, Vladimir Romanov, rather than the decisions of the manager, Jim Jefferies, counted. A furious Jefferies was forced to inform Marian Kello, the first-choice goalkeeper and arguably their best performer of the season, and his captain, Marius Zaliukas, that they would not be involved against Rangers.

That message was relayed on this morning before the team coach departed for Ibrox, after instruction arrived from Romanov in Lithuania. No reasoning was given to either player; Kello has been at odds with Romanov recently while Zaliukas was heavily criticised by the owner after a 4-0 loss to Celtic in January. Romanov is due in Edinburgh next week to sign off the latest accounts. A meeting with Jefferies during that trip will be crucial; the manager is known to be frustrated at meddling from above.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Source to all that??

I'm betting on a note very soon relating the nature of the message, the no of posts garchbo's made and Leith's finest. I anticipate that message to end with a fishing rod.....

I am Derren Brown. :rolleyes:

Archived