Real Madrid V Barcelona

ThomasFlogel

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rossthejambo

Bollocks, would like to see someone properly hurt alves... Give him something to cry about

laugh.gif

Have a word with yourself.

The commentators are spewing as well biggrin.gif

Bert Le Clos

Sublime free kick by Ronaldo - couldnae get a game for hibs - shouldn't have been free kick - went down easy.

I've disliked him for a long time because of his antics in the premiership, but he's been one of the few players tonight who's conducted himself fairly decently.

He's not been rolling about or confronting the ref at all from what I've seen.

ArcticJambo

It is one of those games you look forward to, from a footballing point of view, Barcelona versus Real Madrid. But it appears under Mourinho, rather than playing football against Barcelona Madrid are content to stop Barcelona playing football. Tonight's game, last week's Spanish Cup Final and the league encounter the previous week have all been rather poor from a neutral's point of view as a result.

Last night's game was much more enjoyable to watch.

Game over now.

Good post ... Right on the money.

If you beleive the hype these are the best teams in Europe........ personally I would rather have my eyes poked out with a sharp stick than have to watch that shite. They are not even good actors! Bunch of diving arse bandits the lot of them.

rossthejambo

Adebayor getting away with assault there.

Real have been horrendous tbh. This defensive shit isn't going to win them this tie IMO.

kingantti1874

laugh.gif

Have a word with yourself.

The commentators are spewing as well biggrin.gif

Why would I have a word with myself mate, alves and barca made a meal of it fact and changed game... Just because I dont subscribe to the barca flairmeister **** fest?

ArcticJambo

I've never thought Pepe was a particularly dirty player. Certainly can't think of any incidents that stand out.

Recently banned for a number of games for stamping I believe.

Adebayor getting away with assault there.

Real have been horrendous tbh. This defensive shit isn't going to win them this tie IMO.

Assault! Nice one - Hand was up, but barely any contact made. Busquets is one of the biggest poofs in football.

rossthejambo

Why would I have a word with myself mate, alves and barca made a meal of it fact and changed game... Just because I dont subscribe to the barca flairmeister **** fest?

Because you're wishing injury on a player....but if that's acceptable in your view then fair enough. Personally I think that's pretty shitty. Nothing to do with your opinion of Barca.

Possession stats are pretty embarrassing IMO from a Real point of view. For a team that's supposed to be close to equals to Barca, to have a possession percentage of 29% at home is seriously bad.

Outstanding by Messi.

That's my CL bet messed before I even had a chance to lay it off. :lol:

rossthejambo

Has someone died in the commentary box? :unsure:

laugh.gif

It's incredible really...possibly the goal of the tournament and they're talking as if they're at a funeral.

kingantti1874

Because you're wishing injury on a player....but if that's acceptable in your view then fair enough. Personally I think that's pretty shitty. Nothing to do with your opinion of Barca.

Possession stats are pretty embarrassing IMO from a Real point of view. For a team that's supposed to be close to equals to Barca, to have a possession percentage of 29% at home is seriously bad.

I like to see cheats get what's due to them and alves is a tosser...that's my view and I think it totally acceptable That's was a peach of a goal tho.

Hope man u pump these cheating bassas in final - unfortunately can't see it tho

As Alex Ferguson said -- 'I'd take Ronaldo over Messi' -- yeah right Alex -- stupid comment and you will learn your lesson in May -- again !!

The Real Maroonblood

I like to see cheats get what's due to them and alves is a tosser...that's my view and I think it totally acceptable That's was a peach of a goal tho.

......and Man Ure don't cheat.

Your having a laugh.

kingantti1874

As Alex Ferguson said -- 'I'd take Ronaldo over Messi' -- yeah right Alex -- stupid comment and you will learn your lesson in May -- again !!

Well he's not going to say otherwise is he when ronaldo was currently playing for man u... ? Messi is clearly the best in the world but bit daft having a go at ferguson for that...

Destruction Derby

Messi has scored more than Hamilton and St Mirren put together this season according to a mates facebook.

Messi has scored more than Hamilton and St Mirren put together this season according to a mates facebook.

52 now I think.

Not bad.

kingantti1874

......and Man Ure don't cheat.

Your having a laugh.

Individuals yes, collectively as a team? Nowhere near to the same extent... Every challenge they roll about and cry about it...

jamboinglasgow

And Man U are saints aren't they :whistling:

Chris Benoit

More than Hamilton and St Johnstone certainly

rossthejambo

Individuals yes, collectively as a team? Nowhere near to the same extent... Every challenge they roll about and cry about it...

Not every challenge though is it?

It's a totally different attitude on the continent. If you're expecting some sort of hard man approach from players from abroad then you're being very naive.

Well he's not going to say otherwise is he when ronaldo was currently playing for man u... ? Messi is clearly the best in the world but bit daft having a go at ferguson for that...

The quote was from THIS week -- he was asked about them and he replied as staTed so perhaps you will reconsider ? :whistling:

jamboinglasgow

In comparison to barca I'd say yes...

well to be fair to Man U, its the refs who cheat for Man U benefits.

Cannot wait to see it either.

Archived