Real Madrid V Barcelona

ThomasFlogel

ThomasFlogel

Cant wait for this one. Could go either way.

Every one of my mates said Barca would come out on top over these 4 games, but I fancy Madrid (1-0 to them atm in these 4) because of genius Mourinho. Guardiola seems rattled in the press as well.

A point of interest - 33/1 - Ronaldo to the first carded player with William Hill. Probably wont happen but worth ?3.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real Madrid 0-1 Barcelona, with Lionel Messi scoring first, brings home a tasty 25/1.

I'll be jumping on that bandwagon.

Every one of my mates said Barca would come out on top over these 4 games, but I fancy Madrid (1-0 to them atm in these 4) because of genius Mourinho. Guardiola seems rattled in the press as well.

A point of interest - 33/1 - Ronaldo to the first carded player with William Hill. Probably wont happen but worth ?3.

Mourinho and Real's problem is that they have to go to the very big, wide park at the Nou Camp. The best team will win over the two legs and so I fully expect a Barca, Man Utd final.

I'm really looking forward to this but have a funny feeling Mourinho will set out to stifle the game again and it will be a bit of a letdown.

RenfrewHearts

Pepe at 10/1 for the first booking :thumbsup: Stick on.

teams

Real Madrid: Casillas, Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos, Albiol, Marcelo, Alonso, Pepe, Diarra, Ozil, Ronaldo, Di Maria. Subs: Adan, Kaka, Benzema, Granero, Garay, Higuain, Adebayor.

Barcelona: Valdes, Dani Alves, Pique, Busquets, Puyol, Xavi, Mascherano, Keita, Pedro, Messi, Villa. Subs: Pinto, Jeffren, Milito, Afellay, Fontas, Roberto, Thiago.

The Old Tolbooth

I'm really looking forward to this but have a funny feeling Mourinho will set out to stifle the game again and it will be a bit of a letdown.

Exactly how it's working out mate, pretty dull stuff so far with Real Madrid spoiling the match.

Barca playing a a clever, patient game as well.

No need to go charging about in the 1st leg.

Looks like this game will be all about the Camp Nou game.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Barca playing a a clever, patient game as well.

No need to go charging about in the 1st leg.

Looks like this game will be all about the Camp Nou game.

If Barca get a score draw this tie will be over. Real Madrid are hardly touching the ball and will see even less of it in the return leg.

I'm not liking the way Real players are conning the ref at every turn, hate to see that.

Both teams are at it to be fair.

But what gave me the rage was Mourinho's smirking face as it was all kicking off. Fully aware that his plan to rattle the Barca players was coming together nicely.

The Old Tolbooth

Barca are a vile club cheating gits.

Madrid have been worse, and their tactics from a supposed great manager are very poor because he knows his team can't live with Barca when it comes to actually playing football.

Cheating diving surrounding the ref they are a disgrace

Are they the only team doing it tonight?

If you actually do believe that then you must be watching a different game to the rest of the world.

Im hoping a football match will break out in the second half. The Barca players surrounding the referee every couple of minutes should have been stamped out early on by flashing a couple of yellow cards. Amazed the referee is standing for all this attempted intimidation, and since they are getting away with it Real players are starting to do it.

Are they the only team doing it tonight?

If you actually do believe that then you must be watching a different game to the rest of the world.

Nope real have had a few soft fouls as well. Barca do this every time though. Townsend said it best barca antics are embarrassing I'm guessing he's watching the game

rossthejambo

Barca are a vile club cheating gits.

laugh.gif

Real are by a country mile one of the worst teams in Europe for that.

They're team is chock full of cheating roasters.

laugh.gif

Real are by a country mile one of the worst teams in Europe for that.

They're team is chock full of cheating roasters.

correct. I'm saying barca are too.

Bert Le Clos

Madrid have been worse, and their tactics from a supposed great manager are very poor because he knows his team can't live with Barca when it comes to actually playing football.

Not true. Pedro and Busquets going down clutching their faces have been pathetic. And it's been mainly the Barce players surrounding the referee. But so far it's not exactly been a great advert for football.

El classico? Someone let me know when it starts.

rossthejambo

correct. I'm saying barca are too.

Except you weren't.

Pinto's been sent off woot.giflaugh.gif

Then why didn't you say they were both vile clubs?

Because its barca that are heralded as some great beacon of football that everyone should aspire too and just ignore all the crap that comes with them. Was it busquets that did the looking through the fingers thing last year pretending to be injured its cringe worthy. Real roll about as well granted

How biased are the commentators? - they really are fondling their unfeasibly small nads every time they mention that smug *@1!2r Jose. More than a club.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Im hoping a football match will break out in the second half. The Barca players surrounding the referee every couple of minutes should have been stamped out early on by flashing a couple of yellow cards. Amazed the referee is standing for all this attempted intimidation, and since they are getting away with it Real players are starting to do it.

I doubt it will break out in to a football match. Madrid are too reluctant to open up as Barca would pick them apart.

Not great to watch but the sensible option.

Not true. Pedro and Busquets going down clutching their faces have been pathetic. And it's been mainly the Barce players surrounding the referee. But so far it's not exactly been a great advert for football.

Exactly

Disappointed with the gamesmanship,the referee needs to get a grip,especially with Pedro and Buschets who has previous for going down like a wee girl. :verymad:

ArcticJambo

You do realize that Barca wouldn't need to do this if Madrid/Mourinho weren't such cheat in c$&ts.

The Old Tolbooth

Ok, they're as bad as each other, I must have missed the Busquets one as I'm watching the snooker too and only got half an eye on both to be honest.

Big scenes at half time going down the tunnel though, reserve keeper for Barca sent packing and you can bet your bottom dollar Real will try and take out the Barca keeper now :lol:

rossthejambo

Oh I'm sorry then you'll know better. Well done

laugh.gif

Apology accepted, better people than you have fallen to my almighty knowledge :smuggy:

In all seriousness you did single out Barca as being "vile". If you'd said they're both "vile" then I'd have said nothing thumbsup.gif

laugh.gif

Apology accepted, better people than you have fallen to my almighty knowledge :smuggy:

In all seriousness you did single out Barca as being "vile". If you'd said they're both "vile" then I'd have said nothing thumbsup.gif

Vile is perhaps a bit strong tbf I hate their surrounding the refs and pretend head knocks etc yet they are never criticised just because they play great football

ArcticJambo

Not surprised to see Ozil off ... He's never really impressed vs Barca when started ... Always seems a bit lost.

rossthejambo

Pepe :facepalm:

See my post about Real being chock full of roasters, he's number 3 behind Marcelo and Di Maria. down.gif

Two legs of 0-0 and a pen shootout?

Na, there's a goal in this I reckon.

Archived