Bebo

RockyBalboa

Ur the big gay in Section g!!!!:)

big Guy i hope you meant son!!! check you turning up late the day, part timers eh :ninja:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have it, it's handy for speaking to people you haven't spoken to in ages, have Facebook too, but I think Bebo is easier to use!

Miller Jambo 60
Genius buddy - I nearly ****ed myself laughing when I read that :beer:

Sorry but a site for wee boys and girls , hobos and scaffs.

too many clowns like the gay boy that came on to my son (12)

The site is pash .

Benny Factor
Are ALL Hibs fans gay ?

:rofl:

You surely weren't surprised to see a male as RB's other half, were you Dex?? ... :eek::P

RockyBalboa
Sorry but a site for wee boys and girls , hobos and scaffs.

too many clowns like the gay boy that came on to my son (12)

The site is pash .

Its alright if all your friends family etc are on it mate. Also if you pull a bird at the weekend you can ask for there bebo when you text them the next again day to see what they look like with the beer goggles off. ;)

Gay boy came onto yir son? You get the police to the beast Doug? :eek:

rudi must stay
Are you not supposed to be over 16 to register on bebo?

half that site is people under 16 lol

Mu nephew is and he is 11. I 'grassed' him to his mum and dad. Parents dont know what their children are up to on line these days..

Miller Jambo 60
Its alright if all your friends family etc are on it mate. Also if you pull a bird at the weekend you can ask for there bebo when you text them the next again day to see what they look like with the beer goggles off. ;)

Gay boy came onto yir son? You get the police to the beast Doug? :eek:

Okay RB,sent him an E-Mail to grow up or get wasted funny never heard from him.

RockyBalboa
Okay RB,sent him an E-Mail to grow up or get wasted funny never heard from him.

Fair enough mate :)

Legend Claws
Whos got bebo on here?

I have. My names Rich1875 :)

Off topic - anyone tasted McMillans Whisky before? Its brilliant :beer:

I just spewed after looking at your profile.

Manky.

gorgie twins
How do i look at other peoples profiles.? When i put in Gorgie twins i got some English lassie...Am i just bebo stupid :rolleyes:

Our address is http://www.bebo.com/GorgieTwins but our profile is private. We will need to add you as a friend before you can look at our profile.

tosheeturtle

Bebo is easier to understand but its getting to many applications like facebook!! I go by tosheeturtle cause nobody else ever uses that name so its always free :P

luv it!!!! do my HEARTS quiz!!!!!!!!!!

no one has 100%!!!!! :107years:

Might get 100% if I do it twice :D

aka-Boof is me.

Are you not supposed to be over 16 to register on bebo?

Think it's over 13.

Edit : I know that 'cause my stepsister's on it and I checked 'cause I thought she was too young, but apparently not. I'm not from Airdrie.

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
Think it's over 13.

Edit : I know that 'cause my stepsister's on it and I checked 'cause I thought she was too young, but apparently not. I'm not from Airdrie.

Good one Fra.

I snaffled a skin from someone on here, but feel it could do with just a minor tweak to look absolutely the dug's heehaws.

The text colour is black, but on a maroonish background it doesn't stand out that great.

Does anybody here have the time, inclination and skill to recreate the same skin with a white/light grey text colour?

It's currently being used on http://www.bebo.com/aka-Boof

Thanks in advance.

Dean Winchester
I snaffled a skin from someone on here, but feel it could do with just a minor tweak to look absolutely the dug's heehaws.

The text colour is black, but on a maroonish background it doesn't stand out that great.

Does anybody here have the time, inclination and skill to recreate the same skin with a white/light grey text colour?

It's currently being used on http://www.bebo.com/aka-Boof

Thanks in advance.

The one ive got is similar but white text http://www.bebo.com/gavinriley

Guest S.U.S.S.
big Guy i hope you meant son!!! check you turning up late the day, part timers eh :ninja:

Ha, yes, purely a typo big gUy.;)

Late, i know, worst bit is i have now moved into town so dont even have the excuse of blaming trains!!!!

i much prefer bebo to facebook, bebo name is same as here suzi jambo, feel free to add me if you want

i much prefer bebo to facebook, bebo name is same as here suzi jambo, feel free to add me if you want

I've added you, hope you don't mind! :)

Bebo and Facebook are both balls, and dont even get me started on the EMO version of both

I absolutly detest people who put up neddy pictures of themselves, pictures of drugs, or drug paranaphelia, footballers, cars, or start stupid bands, add to that anyone who is obsessed with bebo love or adds complete randoms

These sites do have a use but they are completely ridiculed due to the amount of ******s who inhabit them

Oh and people who post their "solid" quizes or post everywere and anywere to get views should die

Dean Winchester
Bebo and Facebook are both balls, and dont even get me started on the EMO version of both

I absolutly detest people who put up neddy pictures of themselves, pictures of drugs, or drug paranaphelia, footballers, cars, or start stupid bands, add to that anyone who is obsessed with bebo love or adds complete randoms

These sites do have a use but they are completely ridiculed due to the amount of ******s who inhabit them

Oh and people who post their "solid" quizes or post everywere and anywere to get views should die

Agree with that, but it is great to keep in touch with people and the photo albums are amazing.

Feel freed to add mine anybody: http://www.bebo.com/gavinriley

rudi must stay

know exactly what you mean, Bebo's definatly suffered from that. Facebook will soon be the same as well probably :sad:. Worst thing is when one person adds absolutely everybody to be there friend and nobody has a clue who they even are :P

Agree with that, but it is great to keep in touch with people and the photo albums are amazing.

Feel freed to add mine anybody: http://www.bebo.com/gavinriley

Why would you want loads of kickbackers you in all likiehood have never met or never will meet adding you? :)

who wants mine? :rolleyes:

Dean Winchester
Why would you want loads of kickbackers you in all likiehood have never met or never will meet adding you? :)

who wants mine? :rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned its a social website. I dont see the problem in getting to know fellow kickbackers if they want to?

Archived