Bebo

RockyBalboa

gorgie twins
Why would you want loads of kickbackers you in all likiehood have never met or never will meet adding you? :)

who wants mine? :rolleyes:

We actually have a lot of kickbackers on ours and have met probably 95% of them!! Good way to have a wee chat now and again!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malcolm Tucker
Bebo and Facebook are both balls, and dont even get me started on the EMO version of both

I absolutly detest people who put up neddy pictures of themselves, pictures of drugs, or drug paranaphelia, footballers, cars, or start stupid bands, add to that anyone who is obsessed with bebo love or adds complete randoms

These sites do have a use but they are completely ridiculed due to the amount of ******s who inhabit them

Oh and people who post their "solid" quizes or post everywere and anywere to get views should die

I agree with nearly all of that. But it's quite easy to get round. Ignore them. Especially the folk HOO TYP3 LiiK3 THiiS LOL. I detest them all. Facebook is poor and MySpace is good for music. They all have their uses.

Add me;) http://www.bebo.com/lolrofllmaopmsl

I have Bebo aswell, good craic.

Name's Tomsterr, made a few Hearts skins etc out of sheer boredom.

Goose Baxter
Why would you want loads of kickbackers you in all likiehood have never met or never will meet adding you? :)

who wants mine? :rolleyes:

I have the link to your bebo page Prancer, shame you made it a private page. Was interesting reading lol

I have the link to your bebo page Prancer, shame you made it a private page. Was interesting reading lol

Thats actually quite concerning that randoms who don't even know me have my Bebo :eek: considering I barely use it and don't give it to people

God help those with epilepsy.

was thinking the exact same! if you stopped the flashing it would be a great skin.

Goose Baxter
Thats actually quite concerning that randoms who don't even know me have my Bebo :eek: considering I barely use it and don't give it to people

Someone pm'd me the link to it, dont worry i think i have been on it just the once and i looked at it the other day, thats when i seen it was private. I havent given it out to anyone Prancer. That wouldnt be a nice thing to do.

This is very interesting thread as I am bebo daft

I cant get it at work I will take a look at all you guys tomorrow do the hearts quizzes etc

mines is Rents1978

Got a few good photos from trips to prague and braga on there

Also go an amazing video from youtube of the hearts fans against Feynoord amazing video makes you proud to be a jambo

Nelly Terraces

I don't use either, but from the evidence I've seen, Bebo is the Facebook for schemies isn't it?

Walter Payton
I don't use either, but from the evidence I've seen, Bebo is the Facebook for schemies isn't it?

To be honest Nelly, didn't think you'd be using either! You got facebook?

Dean Winchester
To be honest Nelly, didn't think you'd be using either! You got facebook?

Maybe its just me but... Did he not just say he didn't use either of them :rolleyes:

Walter Payton
Maybe its just me but... Did he not just say he didn't use either of them :rolleyes:

Bugger, can't even go back and edit! Cheers Riley...

Archived