Barcelona v Arsenal

The Merse

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaun.lawson

e- Scrap that... They're messed. :lol:

One goal will still do it. Still not unthinkable, but highly unlikely.

Feel sorry for them tbh. That was a joke of a sending off. And like Adi, I'm pretty sick of the Barca wankfest too.

Dean Winchester

I think Arsenal are going to do this, Barca look increasingly desperate.

:lol: :lol:

Oh how things can change in a few minutes

Chris Benoit

If they can nick a goal their through but to be honest more chance of Barca getting another 3

The Mighty Thor

He was kicked!

have you ever tried to kick someone hard enought to make them roll over 6 times?

The Old Tolbooth

e- Scrap that... They're f**ked. :lol:

:lol:

It really could have been 8 or 9, this has been one of the most one sided games I can remember.

Please let Manure get Barca in the next round! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

shaun.lawson

:lol:

It really could have been 8 or 9, this has been one of the most one sided games I can remember.

Please let Manure get Barca in the next round! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Man U aren't through yet, John. Marseille on away goals might easily happen.

One goal will still do it. Still not unthinkable, but highly unlikely.

Feel sorry for them tbh. That was a joke of a sending off. And like Adi, I'm pretty sick of the Barca wankfest too.

Not forgetting the diving and the doping allegations.

heartgarfunkel

have you ever tried to kick someone hard enought to make them roll over 6 times?

Exactly. What is about Iberian players that make them such cowardly weasels? Not enough binge drinking in their culture? Mummy's boys?

Barcelona v Real Madrid, I'm all UNICEF and Gaudi versus Franco, but tonight I despise Barcelona. Spoilt showoff fans, blatantly corrupt referee, so OF!

Cannot believe they didn't wait a few seconds and get players up and launch that free kick into the box.

:vrface:

Chris Benoit

Cannot believe they didn't wait a few seconds and get players up and launch that free kick into the box.

:vrface:

it's so frustrating, it's as if the players believe such tactics are beneath them.

i really can't see Arsenal winning anything of note with Wenger in charge

Pretty good game. Shakhtar have done really well tonight as well, beating Roma 3-0 at home (6-2 on aggregate)

Jeremy Goss

Barcelona just too good for Arsenal. Once again show their class as the best side to watch in the world.

Jack Wilshere is really going to be some player for club and country. The lad only just turned 19 and has the passion and dig to go with his obvious technical ability.

Barca where just too good! I thought Arsenal never showed anything tonight! They are just great to watch at times Barca.

JamboRossi79

Any pure footballing fan who can not appreciate how Barca play football don't know jack shit.

Not IMO that is FACT.

Barca just pure footballing brilliance.

:bravo:

Any pure footballing fan who can not appreciate how Barca play football don't know jack shit.

Not IMO that is FACT.

Agreed!

I tend not to get too interested in or worked up about English clubs, but I'm delighted that this arsehole club and their even bigger arsehole manager have been shown the door by a far superior footballing side.

:thumbsup:

Arthur Morgan

Not IMO that is FACT.

This.

Archived