WHERE THE ****** IS PINILLA?

CBjambo

Anyone?

I heard he is refusing to play as he feels he is not fit enough, yet the club reckon he is fine now. If that is the case it confirms everything i've thought of him for some time... a prima dona and total waste of money by Hearts! :mad:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone?

I heard he is refusing to play as he feels he is not fit enough, yet the club reckon he is fine now. If that is the case it confirms everything i've thought of him for some time... a prima dona and total waste of money by Hearts! :mad:

I thought he was out till the end of the season

Guest GhostHunter

Barry Anderson is a muck raking hack.

Dont believe everything he says :D

Pinheed wants back into the team for this weekend

Cut The Crap

Seems unlikely, given that Frail didn't even mention him as possible cover for our meagre striking options last week.

If this is true then he needs more psychiatric help than I thought . .

Guest GhostHunter
Seems unlikely, given that Frail didn't even mention him as possible cover for our meagre striking options last week.

I did say Pinheed wants....

That doesnt translate as Frail wants....

:D

I'd say he has been the worst 'quality' player we have bought in recent seasons... discounting all the rubbish that has come from Kaunus and the bargain basements from the English/Scottish lower leagues... Pinilla has shown himself to be devoid of any commitment, enthusiasim or loyalty to a club which has given him so much time, money and support.

Dr. Bapswent
I'd say he has been the worst 'quality' player we have bought in recent seasons... discounting all the rubbish that has come from Kaunus and the bargain basements from the English/Scottish lower leagues... Pinilla has shown himself to be devoid of any commitment, enthusiasim or loyalty to a club which has given him so much time, money and support.

And your basing that on the many performances youv seen?

Nice to see you start a thread about him only to rubbish him...hmm.

If, and I repeat, if, he is fit and is simply refusing to play, surely the club could sack him for breach of contract.

I cringe to think how much we've haemorrhaged on this guy.

I am not saying Pinilla is a bad player... he's shown in his brief outings that he can be brilliant.

However, 3 or 4 goals in less than half a dozen appearances, over an 18 month - 2 year spell at this club... where he has openly and brazenly gone against the clubs wishes by going away to play for his country (while carrying an injury), getting injured again while staying away from the club playing for his country... then refusing to come back for treatment and claiming he was mentally scarred by his stay in scotland. When he did come back... injured, he was promptly off again on loan due to the fact he was unhappy at Hearts... only to have to return as he was kicked out of his loan club for shagging the club captain's wife.

Back at Hearts again... injured, he is given a six week sojourn in Spain to get better before returning to Scotland ready to show us what we have been missing... then gets injured (AGAIN!) and blames the training facilities and coaching (ok bit of an argument there!) and refuses to run around outside with the rest of the team in training as he feels it is too cold/he's not fit... whatever crappy excuse he's got.

Finally (not sure if i've missed anything out), Hearts pay thousands (?30k +) to help him overcome his depression and low self esteem issues which he says have led him to think of ending his footballing career or possibly worse... when what he really needs is a stay in the priory and a bout of abstinence!

The guy may well be the greatest striker in the world... but the baggage, his attitude and work ethic stink, the problems he brings far outway the positives and at a reported ?8 - 13k a week it disgusts me that he is even associated with Hearts FC.

He'll be gone as soon as another mug club in a hotter climate come in for him... i only hope Vlad endorses his option to buy so that he may make some money off him.

Dr. Bapswent... you think this guy is worth the hassle... have a word with yourself!

Dr. Bapswent
I am not saying Pinilla is a bad player... he's shown in his brief outings that he can be brilliant.

However, 3 or 4 goals in less than half a dozen appearances, over an 18 month - 2 year spell at this club... where he has openly and brazenly gone against the clubs wishes by going away to play for his country (while carrying an injury), getting injured again while staying away from the club playing for his country... then refusing to come back for treatment and claiming he was mentally scarred by his stay in scotland. When he did come back... injured, he was promptly off again on loan due to the fact he was unhappy at Hearts... only to have to return as he was kicked out of his loan club for shagging the club captain's wife.

Back at Hearts again... injured, he is given a six week sojourn in Spain to get better before returning to Scotland ready to show us what we have been missing... then gets injured (AGAIN!) and blames the training facilities and coaching (ok bit of an argument there!) and refuses to run around outside with the rest of the team in training as he feels it is too cold/he's not fit... whatever crappy excuse he's got.

Finally (not sure if i've missed anything out), Hearts pay thousands (?30k +) to help him overcome his depression and low self esteem issues which he says have led him to think of ending his footballing career or possibly worse... when what he really needs is a stay in the priory and a bout of abstinence!

The guy may well be the greatest striker in the world... but the baggage, his attitude and work ethic stink, the problems he brings far outway the positives and at a reported ?8 - 13k a week it disgusts me that he is even associated with Hearts FC.

He'll be gone as soon as another mug club in a hotter climate come in for him... i only hope Vlad endorses his option to buy so that he may make some money off him.

Dr. Bapswent... you think this guy is worth the hassle... have a word with yourself!

Well im not a football coach, as I dont think you are too.

But if Hearts, Universidad De Chile, Inter Milan, Chievo Verona, Celta Vigo, Sporting and Racing Santander, not mention the National team all see potential in a decent player, Im kinda gonna think so too.

Yes he has had some very bad luck, and yes if he gets binned we wont have lost too much other than some of Romanovs cash. But on the other hand, if he comes good and fulfils even half his potential he will be far and away the best striker we have got.

And right now, thats worth something.

doctor jambo

If he want s to play- play him

Our other options at the moment are so pitiful as to be not worth mentioning

There is no desperate need for Pinilla right now so I think it would be better to get his fitness sorted in the last stage of this season, give him a full pre-season over summer and have him PROPERLY ready for next season. Assuming he is still here.

But that all sounds far too sensible for Hearts.....

i do not believe anything i read about the players or what they or someone else has to say anymore. there is too much nonsense going on behind the scenes that we will never really know the truth about anything

Guest JamboRobbo

that is my issue with it. When he played, he looked a quality player. But I don't see the point in handing out a new contract to someone who's already cost us 1M in wages over 2 years and has hardly kicked a ball.

To offer him more money next year would be asking for a repeat.

alwaysthereinspirit
There is no desperate need for Pinilla right now so I think it would be better to get his fitness sorted in the last stage of this season, give him a full pre-season over summer and have him PROPERLY ready for next season. Assuming he is still here.

But that all sounds far too sensible for Hearts.....

Have absolutely nothing to base this on but I dont think Pingu really gives a toss about this season, pre season, next season or any f@#$%^g season yet to come. I dont believe its all Vlads fault either.

Universidad De Chile, Inter Milan, Chievo, Verona, Celta Vigo, Sporting and Racing Santander have all binned him or let him go for very little in terms of cash transfers... ok Inter Milan still maintain part ownership of him but that is up this summer if Romanov excercises his right to buy.

He has never stayed anywhere too long... and that to me spells trouble... we need a quality striker or two... but he isn't it.

I'd love to be proved wrong by him... but i'm not putting the house on it!

Don't know if this is true, but I was under the impression that insurance paid the wages of players who're injured?

Don't know if this is true, but I was under the impression that insurance paid the wages of players who're injured?

True for players on international duty certainly, when Owen got injured there was that big hoo-ha about it. But is it full whack or part? And domestic injuries I'm not sure about. Probably to do with policies, but you'd be a bloody stupid insurance company to underwrite Pinilla :P

hmfc_liam06

i was at the magnificent seven last night with my neice and pinilla was there and i can confirm there is F all wrong with him, he was jumping about the stage etc although one kid gave him a high five and almost snapped his wrist in two so expect a wrist injury soon.......as for nade, he was limping all evening......and zaliukas seemed rather camp!!

John Findlay

My abiding memory of Pinilla will be him mis kicking the football in front of goal at the Dunbar end at ER in the 1-1 game this season.

John

Anyone?

Yeah Because it would be a great idea to crock him again pushing for a top SIX finish just because we sold and returned 2 strikers since Xmas.

Get. A. Clue!

i was at the magnificent seven last night with my neice and pinilla was there and i can confirm there is F all wrong with him, he was jumping about the stage etc although one kid gave him a high five and almost snapped his wrist in two so expect a wrist injury soon.......as for nade, he was limping all evening......and zaliukas seemed rather camp!!

Sorry but you can judge a professional sportsman?s fitness by seeing him at a function?

GET. A. CLUE!

Hearts, Universidad De Chile, Inter Milan, Chievo Verona, Celta Vigo, Sporting and Racing Santander, not mention the National team .

And what do all these clubs have in common?

They have all given up on the Chilean bampot for various reasons although one is a constant amomgst all of them.

He's temperamental to the extreme.

Why must we continue to cling to the hope that after nearly three seasons he may produce the goods? It's sad, pathetic and desperate.

Release him at the end of the season.

Plastic Bertrand

I was also at the Magnificent 7 night last night, and Pinilla was the player we went round with. He looks the picture of health to me and he managed to score a goal from the centre spot.

I think, given the failure of all currently played strikers, he must be given a chance to show he can do the job. I think he does have enthusiasm and commitment. After all he knocked himself unconscious trying to attack the Dundee Utd keeper in the last few mins of his last game at Tynecastle -when we had no chance too!

Give him a chance Frail !!! Same goes for Makela. Mole doesn't deserve to jump in front of these guys. The club is paying big wages for them, so lets see some action from them.

Yeah Because it would be a great idea to crock him again pushing for a top SIX finish just because we sold and returned 2 strikers since Xmas.

Get. A. Clue!

Yeah there's an idea... lets wrap him in cotton wool and keep him safe... for his next mug club to discover what a let down he is!

rudi must stay

camp? The worst injury of all, he could be out for months

Dr. Bapswent

So a player is either totally injured, in which case he should not be allowed out in public....

Or he is fully fit...not middle ground.

Has it ever occured to those intent on a witch hunt, that he is on his way back from fitness so maybe is not fit enough to play competitive football, but fit enough to move about freely?

DUHH

Strange comment about Pinilla. So the player does not want to be hurried back just because we sold our top striker and sent another packing! Quite right too! Let?s get Pinilla fit once and for all and not knacker him again trying to get this hopeless team into the top 6 to spare Vlad?s blushes...

Apologies to the club if this is just a journalist?s "angle" to try to have a snipe at Pinilla.

I thought it was an outrageous comment to make' date=' and the player isn't happy about it at all.

Here's a message from 3 days ago.

[i']Spoke to Pini at the game today and I doubt he will be risked this season after that result. He has a scan and injection to the leg to get this week so read into that what you will. Pini is desperate to stay, and will play if asked but if the top six is not a realistic option I cannot see the club taking the risk. I can see another thread on JKB on the horizon.[/i]

From the thread yesterday. And low and behold, within one day...!

TBH there is no point risking him. He will be here next season IMO so I'd rather he was given close season to get fully match fit and then start afresh.

bigbryanthejambo
Well im not a football coach, as I dont think you are too.

But if Hearts, Universidad De Chile, Inter Milan, Chievo Verona, Celta Vigo, Sporting and Racing Santander, not mention the National team all see potential in a decent player, Im kinda gonna think so too.

Yes he has had some very bad luck, and yes if he gets binned we wont have lost too much other than some of Romanovs cash. But on the other hand, if he comes good and fulfils even half his potential he will be far and away the best striker we have got.

And right now, thats worth something.

Yeah....coz Frail and Scotland U21's continuing plight to stick with Elliot makes him a player doesnt it?

Yawn Yawn Yawn.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'd rather he was given close season to get fully match fit and then start afresh.

Class, how many is that now?

Bin him. Nothing lost but money, no point chucking more money at the pretender.

Bang on. He should have been ditched long ago. A total waste of our scarce resources. :mw_rolleyes:

that is my issue with it. When he played, he looked a quality player. But I don't see the point in handing out a new contract to someone who's already cost us 1M in wages over 2 years and has hardly kicked a ball.

To offer him more money next year would be asking for a repeat.

I hope you're sitting down JR, but I AGREE with you !!!! :eek:

I think we're clinging on to the brief flashes we've seen of him in the hope he'd show some commitment/loyalty call it what you like, but it's clear he has no interest inplaying for us or it would seem anyone else.

So I say cut our loses and get rid.

Dr. Bapswent
Yeah....coz Frail and Scotland U21's continuing plight to stick with Elliot makes him a player doesnt it?

Yawn Yawn Yawn.

Which is why the list is longer than those names alone.

If it was just them I wouldnt be so convinced.

Did you think of that....no.....what a surprise?

But feel free to go on thinking your correct without actually thinking it through.

hearts_crazy

Pinilla eh? Frankly what's the point? And Shaggy probably rates Calum the wonderkid higher anyway so don't expect him to be playing anytime soon. I was at the game he got injured last time, I just thought 'here we go again', I knew he'd be out for months, he must have put a couple of hairs out of place, the trauma of that alone would be enough to sideline any prima donna. To be honest the sooner we sell him and buy a player with the right attitude the better.

Yeah there's an idea... lets wrap him in cotton wool and keep him safe... for his next mug club to discover what a let down he is!

You see that?s what it?s all about to you guys. You are disappointed not to have seen more of him so you want him out...

When we signed Pinilla, the only reason we got a player of that quality is because he was damaged goods. Yes, Hearts have invested a fair chunk of money in him in the form of wages and hospital/psychiatric fees but just as we we have him right in the head and wanting to play football and play for us, great businessmen like yourself decide that it is time to "get rid".

Of course I could be being generous here...Perhaps you are of the other sort who resent him because he is a good-looking guy and you?re worried your girlfriend or mother might find him attractive to look at...

Bang on. He should have been ditched long ago. A total waste of our scarce resources. :mw_rolleyes:

I completely understand the bin him arguments.

I just feel there's a player there. I believe he wants to play, and has been extremely unlucky with injuries etc.

I'd rather stick with him in the hope he'll fulfill his potential, than persist with people we know are not good enough.

I'll agree its maybe last chance saloon for him though.

Dr. Bapswent
You see that?s what it?s all about to you guys. You are disappointed not to have seen more of him so you want him out...

When we signed Pinilla, the only reason we got a player of that quality is because he was damaged goods. Yes, Hearts have invested a fair chunk of money in him in the form of wages and hospital/psychiatric fees but just as we we have him right in the head and wanting to play football and play for us, great businessmen like yourself decide that it is time to "get rid".

Of course I could be being generous here...Perhaps you are of the other sort who resent him because he is a good-looking guy and you?re worried your girlfriend or mother might find him attractive to look at...

Class :)

Exactly.

We dont get players like that if theres not a side issue to them.

Hearts have stuck by him, helped him out. Maybe thats what the guy needed, an arm round him to help him through it, not ditched at the first sign of a problem.

IMO Hearts have handled Pinilla well. The guy could be a superstar, if he is dealt with correctly.

jedi knight

Pinilla must stay ( and play next season)

Hopefully he will get a run out before the end of this season

Lets also recall Templeton for next season ( he seems to be scoring quite regularly)

Pinheed and Hleb-what have they in common,

1) A poster fancies the pants of both of them.

2) none of them play football for HMFC

any more?

Get into top 6 play Hobos at Fester road, score nil nil 10 mins to go and Pinilla comes on and scores 2 screamers (no not birds) Hobos lose out on 3rd spot :P

Would be great to see the threads on here after that happened ;)

Ryan Gosling

well you could email Hearts and demand he doesn't get a new deal.

that could be the new protest - 'i amnt goin bak 2 tiny untill pinalla is gone'.

:D

Get into top 6 play Hobos at Fester road, score nil nil 10 mins to go and Pinilla comes on and scores 2 screamers (no not birds) Hobos lose out on 3rd spot :P

Would be great to see the threads on here after that happened ;)

"And Andy Webster scores Scotland 3rd goal in the world cup final to make it 3-2 against England with only 10 seconds to go"

Archived